Unhinged Leftists

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F680763%2Fda1054d1-4e35-4fbb-a925-bdffb0624f5c.jpg

When accused of sexual assault or other misdeeds by women, President Donald Trump says you've got to "deny, deny, deny," according to veteran journalist Bob Woodward's new book.

The book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," was released Tuesday and details a White House is chaos. Woodward spoke to dozens of current and former officials for the book on background, meaning their names weren't used.

The book includes a conversation between Trump and a "friend who had acknowledged some bad behavior toward women." The friend was not named, but the president, who has been accused by more than a dozen women of inappropriate sexual behavior, offered some advice.

Trump told the friend that it's a mistake to show weakness in the face of such accusations, according to the book.

"You've got to deny, deny, deny and push back on these women," Trump said, according to Woodward. "If you admit to anything and any culpability, then you're dead. That was a big mistake you made."

Trump said the key was showing no hesitancy in denying accusations and instead, be on the attack and push back.

"You didn't come out guns blazing and just challenge them. You showed weakness," Trump told the friend, according to Woodward. "You've got to be strong. You've got to be aggressive. You've got to push back hard. You've got to deny anything that's said about you. Never admit."

^ finally a POTUS who really makes deplorables PROUD! :eusa_clap:

President Trump in Woodward book: 'You've got to deny' accusations by women

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F680763%2Fda1054d1-4e35-4fbb-a925-bdffb0624f5c.jpg

When accused of sexual assault or other misdeeds by women, President Donald Trump says you've got to "deny, deny, deny," according to veteran journalist Bob Woodward's new book.

The book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," was released Tuesday and details a White House is chaos. Woodward spoke to dozens of current and former officials for the book on background, meaning their names weren't used.

The book includes a conversation between Trump and a "friend who had acknowledged some bad behavior toward women." The friend was not named, but the president, who has been accused by more than a dozen women of inappropriate sexual behavior, offered some advice.

Trump told the friend that it's a mistake to show weakness in the face of such accusations, according to the book.

"You've got to deny, deny, deny and push back on these women," Trump said, according to Woodward. "If you admit to anything and any culpability, then you're dead. That was a big mistake you made."

Trump said the key was showing no hesitancy in denying accusations and instead, be on the attack and push back.

"You didn't come out guns blazing and just challenge them. You showed weakness," Trump told the friend, according to Woodward. "You've got to be strong. You've got to be aggressive. You've got to push back hard. You've got to deny anything that's said about you. Never admit."

^ finally a POTUS who really makes deplorables PROUD! :eusa_clap:

President Trump in Woodward book: 'You've got to deny' accusations by women

Woodward profits from lying and entertaining the gullible... enjoy..

Ask a left winger. I'm sure you'll get a few examples.
I have, I received nadda. so you made the statement so back it up. or are you someone not willing to back up what you write? let me know. we'll see who you really are.
I said that both sides say the same thing. Since I don't belong to a "side", I don't say such silly things.

Perhaps you can focus on what I actually said: Do both sides say the same thing, or do they not?
no no you say that both sides say the same thing, I agree, now post the right doing what the left says they do. I'll wait. action is stronger than words. I want you to back yours now.
You don't seem to understand that I don't say that.

I didn't say that.

I haven't said that.

Holy crap. I don't know what else to tell you.

The extremes don't like it when non-wingers participate in the discussion. Partisans can't wrap their heads around non-partisans, you know that.
Holy shit, I find this stuff so fascinating. The degree to which wingers just close themselves off from outside their little bubbles just blows my mind.

I don't think this is an act, either. They really do believe this stuff.

Woodward profits from lying and entertaining the gullible... enjoy..

REPUTATION is not just some messageboard game for insecure twits.

did you run out of "bitches" to harass at the grocery store?? :itsok:

I have, I received nadda. so you made the statement so back it up. or are you someone not willing to back up what you write? let me know. we'll see who you really are.
I said that both sides say the same thing. Since I don't belong to a "side", I don't say such silly things.

Perhaps you can focus on what I actually said: Do both sides say the same thing, or do they not?
no no you say that both sides say the same thing, I agree, now post the right doing what the left says they do. I'll wait. action is stronger than words. I want you to back yours now.
You don't seem to understand that I don't say that.

I didn't say that.

I haven't said that.

Holy crap. I don't know what else to tell you.

The extremes don't like it when non-wingers participate in the discussion. Partisans can't wrap their heads around non-partisans, you know that.
Holy shit, I find this stuff so fascinating. The degree to which wingers just close themselves off from outside their little bubbles just blows my mind.

I don't think this is an act, either. They really do believe this stuff.

Oh, they absolutely do. Politics is all some of these folks have. Sad, really.

Here's the question that needs answered.

How many people are going to get hurt or die if Democrats lose this November and Republicans keep the House or Senate?

You know, we all know that Trump is doing a really, REALLY good job by how fired up Democrats are getting and you can see the desperation and panic in everything they do whether it's posting on a message board to public speaking, lol.

Just look at the post two spots up and how that person thinks 200 people is 50,000,000, lol...talk about unhinged, lol.

Forum List

Back