Unhinged Leftists

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Ian Millhiser, Justice Editor of the Soros-backed ThinkProgress. --- “The Constitution of the United States has Failed,” What follows is a 4,000 word screed against a nation that is the inspiration and chief defender of every free system on earth. It reads like the work of a 19-year-old who has just read him some Howard Zinn and wants to tell us how woke he is now.

Americans speak of our Constitution as if it were a religious text. To label a law ‘unconstitutional’ is not simply to say that it violates some procedural rule or legal technicality, it is to label it fundamentally unAmerican. ... But our Constitution has not served us nearly as well as we would have been served by other systems adopted by our peer nations. Nor has it lived up to the expectations of its drafters.”

Among his complaints: the Electoral College allows people he disagrees with to get elected, and our federal system restricts Washington’s ability to redistribute wealth.

Lawrence O’Donnell, MSNBC --- Tweeted: “Founders’ design flaws in democracy — Electoral College & 2 senators per state no matter the size or population — have created the current Supreme Court.”

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez --- Tweeted: “It is well past time we eliminate the Electoral College, a shadow of slavery’s power on America today that undermines our nation as a democratic republic.”

Hillary Clinton --- You cannot be civil with a political party (the Republicans) that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. ... If we are fortunate to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.”

KLAVAN: The Left: We Lost So Let's Destroy America

Clintons quote is correct!

As for destroying America the reich has done a good job of it already.

Both sides say the same thing: You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.

How similar the two ends are. How counter-productive the two ends are.
What the right stands for are America's first principles, and sadly, those are what the left has been trying to destroy.

Both sides say the same thing: You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.

who on the right wants to destroy americans?
Ask a left winger. I'm sure you'll get a few examples.
I have, I received nadda. so you made the statement so back it up. or are you someone not willing to back up what you write? let me know. we'll see who you really are.

Ian Millhiser, Justice Editor of the Soros-backed ThinkProgress. --- “The Constitution of the United States has Failed,” What follows is a 4,000 word screed against a nation that is the inspiration and chief defender of every free system on earth. It reads like the work of a 19-year-old who has just read him some Howard Zinn and wants to tell us how woke he is now.

Americans speak of our Constitution as if it were a religious text. To label a law ‘unconstitutional’ is not simply to say that it violates some procedural rule or legal technicality, it is to label it fundamentally unAmerican. ... But our Constitution has not served us nearly as well as we would have been served by other systems adopted by our peer nations. Nor has it lived up to the expectations of its drafters.”

Among his complaints: the Electoral College allows people he disagrees with to get elected, and our federal system restricts Washington’s ability to redistribute wealth.

Lawrence O’Donnell, MSNBC --- Tweeted: “Founders’ design flaws in democracy — Electoral College & 2 senators per state no matter the size or population — have created the current Supreme Court.”

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez --- Tweeted: “It is well past time we eliminate the Electoral College, a shadow of slavery’s power on America today that undermines our nation as a democratic republic.”

Hillary Clinton --- You cannot be civil with a political party (the Republicans) that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. ... If we are fortunate to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.”

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

8:45 PM - 6 Nov 2012

I have, I received nadda. so you made the statement so back it up. or are you someone not willing to back up what you write? let me know. we'll see who you really are.
I said that both sides say the same thing. Since I don't belong to a "side", I don't say such silly things.

Perhaps you can focus on what I actually said: Do both sides say the same thing, or do they not?

I said that both sides say the same thing. Since I don't belong to a "side", I don't say such silly things.

Perhaps you can focus on what I actually said: Do both sides say the same thing, or do they not?
no no you say that both sides say the same thing, I agree, now post the right doing what the left says they do. I'll wait. action is stronger than words. I want you to back yours now.

no no you say that both sides say the same thing, I agree, now post the right doing what the left says they do. I'll wait. action is stronger than words. I want you to back yours now.
You don't seem to understand that I don't say that.

I didn't say that.

I haven't said that.

Holy crap. I don't know what else to tell you.

I didn't say that.

I haven't said that.

dude, I get it, you don't say that. I never said you did. I said you said that both sides say it. I agree. Now, you told me you don't belong to a party because they do the same things. I'm asking you to show where the right has done what the left says it has done. That's all. no need to take the snowmobile down another path.

Last edited:

I didn't say that.

I haven't said that.

dude, I get it, you don't say that. I never said you did. I said you said that both sides say it. I agree. Now, you told me you don't belong to the party because they do the same things. I'm asking you to show where the right has done what the left says it has done. That's all. no need to take the snowmobile down another path.
I can't show you. I don't agree with it. I've already said such comments are silly.

Why don't you find a nice little left winger to hammer this out with?

Trump’s attack on the rule of law and the essential institutions of American democracy is not a partisan issue, a contest between the left and the right. He is forcing a fight for the integrity of our system of self-rule, for our liberty.

Around the world, anti-democratic leaders pursue two agendas before all else: undermine the free press and erode the independence of law enforcement and the judiciary. Trump has done both, using the reach and authority of his office to attempt to stifle unfavorable reporting as he attacks investigators, judges, and agencies who might also hold him accountable.

If the federal justice system lacks sufficient independence to use its authority to discover potential crimes of the president or his associates, the chances of ensuring the accountability of the person we elect to that role are severely diminished.

Trump Is Threatening American Democracy - The Atlantic

Yep. It looks to me like someone wants to divide and conquer.

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

8:45 PM - 6 Nov 2012
It’s the civilized way.

Forum List

Back