Uncle Barack to Punish White Neighborhoods For Lack of Minority Families (Video)

He's chosen not to enforce other laws....He could choose not to enforce this one.

Just more racial divisiveness

What law are you talking about? This is merely an attempt to make it so those dreaded black people have the same access to real estate as the rest of us.

Its been illegal to discriminate in housing since the 60s,diversity includes all colors not just blacks,its about economics,if you can't afford to live in x neighborhood you you just can't its that simple. We did the busing of school kids years ago.We stopped because it didn't pan out well.

I don't recall busing ever stopping. And how did it not pan out well? I might be too young to remember any of that.

No racists here nuh uh.

Minorites wont want to live in my neighborhood. We got no liqour stores, no KFC, no mall, no rap station on the radio, no caddillac dealership, no emergency room and no welfare office. All we got is critters and woods and farms and ranches. - nlt

We don't have those things either. We don't even have a place to get your hoochie mamma nails done. - sunshine

Then, there's nobody that belongs on any watch lists, either huh?

This is the same vision of Obama who supports a redistribution of wealth from the burbs into cities in order to dry the burbs up. It's also why he signed up for Agenda 21. It's a globalist, environmental/security state agenda also known as tyranny.

Make no mistake, when the time comes principled people like myself will take more than a few of these devils with us and we will die smiling.
- r.c. Christian (hah, Christian)

And who wants to bet they cry foul when people call other people racists....smfh. lol!!

Republicans don't just hate black families. They hate all minority families. In fact, they hate gays and Muslims even more than blacks.

That's OK. Your hatred for your fellow Americans who vote Republican more than makes up for that.

I don't think the people that draft/instigate these policies ever think them through beyond their immediate impact. White Flight is as real as the laws of gravity, and white people will continue to seek to live among other white people. But there's only so far they can go. They've moved/fled from the cities, now they're being followed by those they removed themselves in the first place in the suburbs. There's only two remaining stages left: the country side and the wilderness. I don't think white people will flee into the wilderness, but they may well eventually begin actively resisting the continued minority encroachment of the places they carved-out and created for themselves off their own backs. And it could get very messy.

No racists here nuh uh.

Minorites wont want to live in my neighborhood. We got no liqour stores, no KFC, no mall, no rap station on the radio, no caddillac dealership, no emergency room and no welfare office. All we got is critters and woods and farms and ranches. - nlt

We don't have those things either. We don't even have a place to get your hoochie mamma nails done. - sunshine

This is the same vision of Obama who supports a redistribution of wealth from the burbs into cities in order to dry the burbs up. It's also why he signed up for Agenda 21. It's a globalist, environmental/security state agenda also known as tyranny.

Make no mistake, when the time comes principled people like myself will take more than a few of these devils with us and we will die smiling.

And who wants to bet they cry foul when people call other people racists....smfh. lol!!

Shuuuuddddupp wigger. Go back and write some more bad wigger rap.

No racists here nuh uh.

oh cry us a riva..you people are so dramatic and petty...Every damn thing is RACIST, liquor stores, KC chicken, no rap...

Last edited:
Republicans don't just hate black families. They hate all minority families. In fact, they hate gays and Muslims even more than blacks.

and you are right at home with them.....because you hate white Republicans just as much as the bigots hate the people you are pointing out.....

oh shut up..you hateful snake
how many minorities families have you adopted and have taken in your home?

if Dean says he has its only because he wants to be Politically Correct.....he doesn't really want to....but if he doesn't....then people like himself.....will call him a bigot....so he has to.....

Poor stuphie. Because people can look up neighborhood demographics on a database one day in the near future she might walk outside and see that Negroes have moved into her neighborhood.

yea i bet you would see the rich elite Democrats get a waiver on that type of thing for their "hoods"....

Minorites wont want to live in my neighborhood. We got no liqour stores, no KFC, no mall, no rap station on the radio, no caddillac dealership, no emergency room and no welfare office. All we got is critters and woods and farms and ranches.

i am already surrounded by minorities.....whats a few more.....if White people move in....they start talking....

Forum List

Back