Uncle Barack to Punish White Neighborhoods For Lack of Minority Families (Video)

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
you voted for it, way to go
links with article at site

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 2:01 PM

Barack Obama’s latest plan to reshape America will involve punishing white communities for their lack of inclusion.

Already the Obama Administration has doled out “damages” to 25,000 Americans in the last three years in housing reparation payments.
It’s like Pigford on steroids.

America Live reported:

Chris Stirewalt at FOX News reported:

Shaun Donovan, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, in a July 16 speech to the NAACP about a new regulation and database aimed at adding “protected classes” into predominantly white neighborhoods.

The federal government is getting serious about pushing racial and ethnic diversity into America’s neighborhoods–and is using big data and big money to achieve its aims.

A new interactive database will help regulators, local housing officials and individuals take action on a newly proposed regulation that would require agencies to “affirmatively further” the inclusion of minority residents in white neighborhoods.

Housing and Urban Development Secretary Shaun Donovan announced the database and regulation at last week’s NAACP convention, saying the Obama administration was battling “a quieter form of discrimination” that was “just as harmful” as long-outlawed segregationist practices, like racially restrictive property covenants.

all of it here
Uncle Barack to Punish White Neighborhoods For Lack of Minority Families (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Last edited by a moderator:
The law he's talking about enforcing became Law in 2008.

Barack Obama became President in January, 2009.

Republicans don't just hate black families. They hate all minority families. In fact, they hate gays and Muslims even more than blacks.

Republicans don't just hate black families. They hate all minority families. In fact, they hate gays and Muslims even more than blacks.

oh shut up..you hateful snake
how many minorities families have you adopted and have taken in your home?

Last edited:
This is just another overblown government agency trying to justify its own existence with witch hunts and fake "investigations"

Poor stuphie. Because people can look up neighborhood demographics on a database one day in the near future she might walk outside and see that Negroes have moved into her neighborhood.

Poor JoeB and Ravi, they SO want to live near me, but their welfare just isn't enough for cab fare out this far!

if Rdean or Ravi is lucky they'll relocate a serial sex offender next to their homes.. or a released murderer...they shouldn't mind.

Last edited:

oh shut up..you hateful snake
how many minorities families have you adopted and have taken in your home?

He doesn't have to, just by his recognizing that Republicans hate everyone, he exempts himself from having to practice what he preaches. It's the liberal way, " do what I say, not what I do." He does it all the time.

The law he's talking about enforcing became Law in 2008.

Barack Obama became President in January, 2009.

A new interactive database will help regulators, local housing officials and individuals take action on a newly proposed regulation that would require agencies to “affirmatively further” the inclusion of minority residents in white neighborhoods.

Does the word "new" not have meaning for you?

Just another move by Big Gov to shove "diversity" down our throats. They are intent on trashing neighborhoods with hundreds of Rachel Jeantels.

The government cannot hold a gun to my head and force me to live in a "diverse" neighborhood. I'll just pack my bags and move out to the suburbs.

Minorites wont want to live in my neighborhood. We got no liqour stores, no KFC, no mall, no rap station on the radio, no caddillac dealership, no emergency room and no welfare office. All we got is critters and woods and farms and ranches.

Forum List

Back