Barack Thinks Suburbs Too Rich And Too White

I'm 6 2 and brown. I could probably end you with one hand old man

The white blood makes me a little touchy

And I'm a Viet combat Vet, a GoJuKai Shodan, and weapons expert, shithead...now what?

neither am I pinky, if you can still get up without wincing, hahaha

A few decades too old to be making threats to me

You're the one throwing threats, boy....I'm enjoying your melt-down...worship any cows yet this morning? :badgrin:

neither am I pinky, if you can still get up without wincing, hahaha

A few decades too old to be making threats to me

You're the one throwing threats, boy....I'm enjoying your melt-down...worship any cows yet this morning? :badgrin:

You didn't like me reminding you about your knees eh pinky?

How's the heart? healthy?

Who do you think you scare on the internet old man? You're just white trash with a degraded body

I come find you and you think your pale ass who is still alive and not in prison is going to hurt me? Ha

Oh what a surprise the free market didn't work out for white trash, has it for any time you've been alive?

Only investment hindu trash like you makes is new brakes on the cab you drive.

Uhh I'm an Indian American, we are almost all high caste who are hindus

We make 90k a year, whites make less than half that

90% of us have a bacheleors. The guy you see running your local tobacco store? He had a degree he just was to old to get work here so he opened a shop. And then his kid out performed yours.

What planet do you live on where you think Indians are poorly off in America? Literally the highest achieving ethnic group in this country. including Jews and most of us aren't even native born

Just walk into a hospital, lol

Who do you think you scare on the internet old man? You're just white trash with a degraded body

I come find you and you think your pale ass who is still alive and not in prison is going to hurt me? Ha

You've got enough on your hands keeping the Slurpie machine working:

latest

"I come find you".... :lmao:

"I come find you".... :lmao:

I told you old man, the white blood makes me touchy

And I assimilated well

My blood has a much better track record than yours in this country. Civil war my kin did a good job putting red necks in their palce

Not to mention my native kin have killed a lot like you. Very brutally

Yeah, nothing about color in that at all.

On the matter of "race"; a totally fictitious social construct. The three phenotypically expressed traits we societally define race by, skin tone, facial structure, and hair texture, are under the direction of six genes out of 24,000-25,000 or so genes in the human genome. These six out of 24-25,000 genes have never been shown by any geneticist or molecular biologist researcher to have any correlation whatsoever with behavior, criminality, intelligence, IQ, or any other biologically determined racial differences. There is no genetic basis for the concept of “race” other than those three totally appearance based disparities amongst hominids.

Sickle Cell Anemia one might rightly wonder? Not common to all black and/or African peoples. That genetic trait is found clustered in sub Saharan West African poplulations from whence the American slave trade was centered. Black folk from other parts of Africa don’t carry the gene. It arose as a genetic mutation and persisted because it was/is genetically linked to another gene which affords the individual afflicted with SCA a selectively advantageous resistance to malaria – common in West Africa. And that is all there is to any of it, nothing racial about it, at all.

In very early colonial america the lines were still a bit blurred between who was a slave and who was an indentured servant. Bacon's Rebellion (the first in the colonies), then another in the same year changed all that. The alliance between indentured servants (mostly Caucasians who had a under a 50 percent survival rate while enslaved) and Africans (most enslaved until death or freed), united by their bond-servitude, disturbed the ruling class, who responded by hardening the racial caste of slavery in an attempt to divide the two races from subsequent united uprisings with the passage of the Virginia Slave Codes of 1705.

Divide and preside over.

It’s all bullshit, all hominid life arose in Africa, some of us have just been taught, indoctrinated, to trace our family trees back to a comfortable spot and sit down under a shade tree with a comforting glass of racial lemonade and we never pushed back on the imprinting.

Divide and preside over. Same as it ever was. Same with your swallow-n-follow leftists-vs-rightist crap. The power structure needs the masses at each other's throats.

You're a descendentof Africa, all hominids are. But don't let reality intrude upon your denial.

First off, there's no link to this narrative which I doubt you wrote. Of course it's about color but it goes deeper than skin and hair....black and white have never gotten along since integration was forced upon both races. Educated blacks are the exception but even then there is resentment bubbling underneath the smiles.....even after ever conceivable advantage has been given them....it's never enough. If I work hard enough to live far away from the drugs and violence, and the government moves it in beside me just to do it, I'll do everything I can think of to change that government. And that's what's coming.....this garbage is about to come to a screeching halt.

"First off, there's no link to this narrative which I doubt you wrote."

Google it then and show me where you "found" it. Whites use drugs at the same rates as blacks. Look it up.

Uhh I'm an Indian American, we are almost all high caste who are hindus

"high-caste hindus"....hey that's pretty impressive....so you only worship a certain kind of cow? :lol:

it means my kin were civilized 3,000 years before yours learned to write, lol

And have been since then

You're the epitome of low class, we're the epitome of the other side of that divide.

And I assimilated well

My blood has a much better track record than yours in this country. Civil war my kin did a good job putting red necks in their palce

Well, this has been fun but now I'll leave you to enjoy the end of your disability check with your bottle of Boones Farm, little Ravi.... :alcoholic:

Yeah, nothing about color in that at all.

On the matter of "race"; a totally fictitious social construct. The three phenotypically expressed traits we societally define race by, skin tone, facial structure, and hair texture, are under the direction of six genes out of 24,000-25,000 or so genes in the human genome. These six out of 24-25,000 genes have never been shown by any geneticist or molecular biologist researcher to have any correlation whatsoever with behavior, criminality, intelligence, IQ, or any other biologically determined racial differences. There is no genetic basis for the concept of “race” other than those three totally appearance based disparities amongst hominids.

Sickle Cell Anemia one might rightly wonder? Not common to all black and/or African peoples. That genetic trait is found clustered in sub Saharan West African poplulations from whence the American slave trade was centered. Black folk from other parts of Africa don’t carry the gene. It arose as a genetic mutation and persisted because it was/is genetically linked to another gene which affords the individual afflicted with SCA a selectively advantageous resistance to malaria – common in West Africa. And that is all there is to any of it, nothing racial about it, at all.

In very early colonial america the lines were still a bit blurred between who was a slave and who was an indentured servant. Bacon's Rebellion (the first in the colonies), then another in the same year changed all that. The alliance between indentured servants (mostly Caucasians who had a under a 50 percent survival rate while enslaved) and Africans (most enslaved until death or freed), united by their bond-servitude, disturbed the ruling class, who responded by hardening the racial caste of slavery in an attempt to divide the two races from subsequent united uprisings with the passage of the Virginia Slave Codes of 1705.

Divide and preside over.

It’s all bullshit, all hominid life arose in Africa, some of us have just been taught, indoctrinated, to trace our family trees back to a comfortable spot and sit down under a shade tree with a comforting glass of racial lemonade and we never pushed back on the imprinting.

Divide and preside over. Same as it ever was. Same with your swallow-n-follow leftists-vs-rightist crap. The power structure needs the masses at each other's throats.

You're a descendentof Africa, all hominids are. But don't let reality intrude upon your denial.

....black and white have never gotten along since integration was forced upon both races.

Thank your "entrepreneurial" founding fathers who genocided their way onto a land mass to avoid payment for start up land/resources and enslaved Africans to avoid labor costs.

And I assimilated well

Well, this has been fun but now I'll leave you to enjoy the end of your disability check with your bottle of Boones Farm, little Ravi.... :alcoholic:

= "got my shit packed and and got nuttin' left".

Forum List

Back