Barack Thinks Suburbs Too Rich And Too White

Always looking for another way to piss on successful white folk's shoes, our lame-duck prezdent is moving ghetto thugs into high-dollar suburbs. And guess who's paying for it? you are. :disbelief:

Hillary’s rumored running mate, Housing Secretary Julian Castro, is cooking up a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy.

The scheme involves super-sizing vouchers to help urban poor afford higher rents in pricey areas, such as Westchester County, while assigning them government real estate agents called “mobility counselors” to secure housing in the exurbs.

Castro plans to launch the Section 8 reboot this fall, even though a similar program tested a few years ago in Dallas has been blamed for shifting violent crime to affluent neighborhoods.

It’s all part of a grand scheme to forcibly desegregate inner cities and integrate the outer suburbs.

Anticipating NIMBY resistance, Castro last month threatened to sue suburban landlords for discrimination if they refuse even Section 8 tenants with criminal records. And last year, he implemented a powerful new regulation — “Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing” — that pressures all suburban counties taking federal grant money to change local zoning laws to build more low-income housing (landlords of such properties are required to accept Section 8 vouchers)

A draft of the new HUD rule anticipates more than 350,000 Section 8 voucher holders will initially be resettled under the SAFMR program. Under Obama, the total number of voucher households has grown to more than 2.2 million.

Obama-wink.jpg

Wait a minute you might be saying, didn't Slick Willy try the same thing?
huh.gif
He sure did and with the expected outcome too...a major increase in crime in those neighborhoods the hoodlums ended up in.

President Bill Clinton started a similar program in 1994 called “Moving to Opportunity Initiative,” which moved thousands of mostly African-American families from government projects to higher-quality homes in safer and less racially segregated neighborhoods in several counties across the country.

The 15-year experiment bombed.

A 2011 study sponsored by HUD found that adults using more generous Section 8 vouchers did not get better jobs or get off welfare. In fact, more went on food stamps. And their children did not do better in their new schools.

Dubuque, Iowa, for example, received an influx of voucher holders from projects in Chicago — and it’s had a problem with crime ever since. A recent study linked Dubuque’s crime wave directly to Section 8 housing.

Did this stop Barack from taking it a step further? Of course not, that's not how "progressives" think. Like always they believe not ENOUGH money was thrown at this bizarre piece of social engineering and are determined to shove it down red state throats. Don't believe for a minute any section 8 housing will appear in Beverly Hills, Beacon Hill in Boston, or the upper east side of NYC. :nono:

Starting in 2012, the agency sweetened Section 8 voucher payments, and pointed inner-city recipients to the far-flung counties surrounding Dallas. As government-subsidized rentals spread in all areas of the Metroplex (163 ZIP codes vs. 129 ZIP codes), so did crime.

Now Dallas has one of the highest murder rates in the nation, and recently had to call in state troopers to help police control it. For the first time, violent crime has shifted to the tony bedroom communities north of the city. Three suburbs that have seen the most Section 8 transfers — Frisco, Plano and McKinney — have suffered unprecedented spikes in rapes, assaults and break-ins, including home invasions.

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

We had this in the Chicago suburbs

Seemed like a good idea, a couple hundred families got to go to our schools and there really wasn't crime outside the massive housing unit they built and the liquor store that was close.

The only way to end segregation is to put black people in the middle of white people

Same with hispanics

Hillary needs to dump Castro, and ask Pocahontas what it'd take to get her to buy in. It'd be a banking regulation deal. And Warren might do it, if Hillary would offer to be a one termer.

Seemed like a good idea, a couple hundred families got to go to our schools and there really wasn't crime outside the massive housing unit they built and the liquor store that was close.

The only way to end segregation is to put black people in the middle of white people

Same with hispanics

Neither race wants or needs integration....Before 1964, Detroit had black and white neighborhoods and everything was peaceful. If a black family had enough money to move to the suburbs they did. The white neighbors watched to see what happened. First black family cookout/family reunion when the cousins and nephews showed up, by the middle of the next week, the burglaries and car thefts started. Guess what the reaction to the second black family moving in was?

In order to have a problem with this you'd have to say the suburbs diversity is just right. LMAO.

Same with hispanics

Neither race wants or needs integration....Before 1964, Detroit had black and white neighborhoods and everything was peaceful. If a black family had enough money to move to the suburbs they did. The white neighbors watched to see what happened. First black family cookout/family reunion when the cousins and nephews showed up, by the middle of the next week, the burglaries and car thefts started. Guess what the reaction to the second black family moving in was?

Uhhh black Americans might not like it if you say it out loud

But they certainly need it, they have 1/10th the wealth of the average white.

As to what poor whites who can't afford to decide where they live think...Well I care about that about as much as I care about what poor black Americans who are too poor to afford housing think.

It's authoritarian, but it's good policy

Same with hispanics

As to what poor whites who can't afford to decide where they live think...Well I care about that about as much as I care about what poor black Americans who are too poor to afford housing think.

I'm not aware of many suburbs that are closed to blacks or latinos who can afford to buy in.

No, it's social engineering using stalinist tactics and it never works. The neighborhood goes downhill, homeowners property values dive, their investment is shot, and they're forced to sell out and run again. We've had enough of this horseshit....NO MORE.

Same with hispanics

I'm not aware of many suburbs that are closed to blacks or latinos who can afford to buy in.

Not people using section 8 housing...

People with capital don't need the states help. What the fuck are you talking about?

No, it's social engineering using stalinist tactics and it never works. The neighborhood goes downhill, homeowners property values dive, their investment is shot, and they're forced to sell out and run again. We've had enough of this horseshit....NO MORE.

It does work, my father is Indian and immigrated when he was a boy. He moved to rural minnesota and graduated highschool without an accent.

If you surround yourself and your children with people who are culturally different you're going to integrate.

There is no way to avoid it

He assimilated before he even had an heir.

Whitey is the cause for all the country's problems according to the Obama regime.
But they are tolerated because they produce and bring in the tax revenue that Libs
love to spend.

Funny, isn't it----------------> when an area is white, it is racist. When an area is black, and investment in it begins to change that, it is called gentrification. I seen it close up in Chicago as skid row and ghetto, were transformed as HARPO studios (Oprah Winfrey) began investing along with the New United Center. Old factories were turned into lofts, and it turned into a high rent district. They took the ghetto are called Robert Taylor Homes, and threw everyone out, and bulldozed them. The very reverend Jessie Jackson tried to file suit to stop it. Yes, all those evil people improving the city of Chicago by paying more taxes. Geeze.

Never fear though..............all of Chicago will soon be a ghetto, just like the left likes it. People and businesses are fleeing Chicago, and also Illinois. So many homes are for sale in Chicago, the median price is dropping like a rock. Now the left wants to import that to YOUR city or town. States are fighting it, and if we have any sense, we will support the politicians that are!
Another example of payback, just a variation on a theme.

Lower crime and better schools are the main reason people, of all colors, are out there.

But never pass up a chance at payback.

It's where the crash of 2008 originated. Scum Willy's CRA guidelines threatened banks with "red-lining" and mortgage companies were forced to sell subprime to unqualified minorities. Knowing these deals were garbage, they bundled them up and dumped them on the world .and BOOM, it all fell apart.

It does work, my father is Indian and immigrated when he was a boy. He moved to rural minnesota and graduated highschool without an accent.

If you surround yourself and your children with people who are culturally different you're going to integrate.

Good for him...Indian ain't African now is it?

It's where the crash of 2008 originated. Scum Willy's CRA guidelines threatened banks with "red-lining" and mortgage companies were forced to sell to unqualified minorities. Knowing these deals were garbage, they bundled them up and dumped them on the world..and BOOM, it all fell apart.

Forced?

lol

no one forced them to overvalue assets that weren't worth what they were pretending

This is some stupid white trash logic

"they made us put out unprofitable loans so don't blame us for creating a bubble with these assets we knew were toxic"

Shut the fuck up

Good for him...Indian ain't African now is it?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and saying your daddy being an Indian doctor isn't much different than being a Nigerian doctor. Both former british colonies

And I also know for a fact that poor black kids especially girls do* very well in a very affluent areas.

You are way overestimating what just a little color does. The goal isn't to overwhelm white people and change anything. The goal is to assimilate as many people without changing the culture at all.

It's where the crash of 2008 originated. Scum Willy's CRA guidelines threatened banks with "red-lining" and mortgage companies were forced to sell to unqualified minorities. Knowing these deals were garbage, they bundled them up and dumped them on the world..and BOOM, it all fell apart.

Forced?

lol

no one forced them to overvalue assets that weren't worth what they were pretending

"they made us put out unprofitable loans so don't blame us for creating a bubble with these assets we knew were toxic"

Shut the fuck up
Yeah, I can't go there. I live in a 90% black city, and the north suburbs is integrated with the black middle class, including all the city workers, who moved, and the other more affluent suburb is redneck and teaparty and RW Christian. Not a fun place at all. LOL

Has nothing to do with redlining and loaning money to poor people didn't destroy Bears Stearns. LOL

But I wouldn't cuss at Tom. He's a stone cold killer and range detective.

Has nothing to do with redlining and loaning money to poor people didn't destroy Bears Stearns. LOL

I lost a pile of money with Bear Stearns...you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

It's where the crash of 2008 originated. Scum Willy's CRA guidelines threatened banks with "red-lining" and mortgage companies were forced to sell subprime to unqualified minorities. Knowing these deals were garbage, they bundled them up and dumped them on the world .and BOOM, it all fell apart.

They will sum all of that up the way SassyIrish does. "Whatevvvvver" and act like that has no effect on anyone anytime for any reason.

Forced?

lol

Shut the fuck up
Yeah, I can't go there. I live in a 90% black city, and the north suburbs is integrated with the black middle class, including all the city workers, who moved, and the other more affluent suburb is redneck and teaparty and RW Christian. Not a fun place at all. LOL

But I wouldn't cuss at Tom. He's a stone cold killer and range detective.

I'm 6 2 and brown. I could probably end you with one hand old man

The white blood makes me a little touchy

Forum List

Back