Ultimately, why did Obama win?

No no, it was because "minorities want free stuff".

Obama successfully smeared the opposition. No Republican opposed or opposes birth control, but the Obama campaign, which includes the media, was able to sell the lie that Republicans would outlaw birth control. Mitt Romney never murdered anyone, but the Obama campaign, which includes all media except Fox, repeated the lie for months.

This was a campaign of extreme demagoguery. Obama used Goebbels playbook and smeared the opposition. Romney made a serious mistake of trying to appeal to reason. We are a nation of Family Guy and Jon Stewart. We are not a rational or reasonable people - we thrive on shit spewing. Obama and his army of little Goebbels spewed an unending stream of shit, which America lapped up.

Our corrupt media plays a huge part. We rightfully slam Donal Trump for his idiotic birther shit: BUT the murder accusations by Obama are a thousand times worse, yet our corrupt propaganda corps reports it as if it were fact.

The lesson of this election is that the nastiest, filthiest, and most dishonest campaign wins.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=Wj3BicxSSws&NR=1]THE SIMPSONS - Homer Votes 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

No no, it was because "minorities want free stuff".

Obama successfully smeared the opposition. No Republican opposed or opposes birth control, but the Obama campaign, which includes the media, was able to sell the lie that Republicans would outlaw birth control. Mitt Romney never murdered anyone, but the Obama campaign, which includes all media except Fox, repeated the lie for months.

This was a campaign of extreme demagoguery. Obama used Goebbels playbook and smeared the opposition. Romney made a serious mistake of trying to appeal to reason. We are a nation of Family Guy and Jon Stewart. We are not a rational or reasonable people - we thrive on shit spewing. Obama and his army of little Goebbels spewed an unending stream of shit, which America lapped up.

Our corrupt media plays a huge part. We rightfully slam Donal Trump for his idiotic birther shit: BUT the murder accusations by Obama are a thousand times worse, yet our corrupt propaganda corps reports it as if it were fact.

The lesson of this election is that the nastiest, filthiest, and most dishonest campaign wins.
Good to know you disagree with Skye that he won because "minorities like free stuff".

Why some people are so thick?

It's logical .... all these "new demographics" like to live in a country where everything is paid for them ... no need to work ... just a free ride!

What's so hard to understand about that? It's easy!

Talk about THICK, read your first sentence - comedy gold! Regarding your same parroted statements about Kenya and free phones, time to move on.

Regarding your ongoing inability to write using proper sentence structure, punctuation and grammar, you should have taken advantage of the free education offered!

There is something wrong in this country when a certain "group" of immigrants who enter this country illegally, enjoy preferred treatment over other immigrants who set out to work within the system to become rightful citizens of this country from overseas. All this simply, and lets be honest, to achieve a certain block of voters to help a certain party obtain political power to advance their ideology. Why does the administration insist on "watering down" our immigration policies that favors the country of Mexico over all others, and thereby encourage them that it's perfectly acceptable to break Federal Immigration laws (we got your back)? Why are we comfortable with hurting Americans born in this country by offering illegals "perks", all for the sake of votes? Does that sound like a party who has the best interests of hard working middle-class Americans at heart?

Obama worked harder than Romney and beat him badly

I thought Republicans respected hard work

Good to know you disagree with Skye that he won because "minorities like free stuff".

I don't think minorities are any more drawn to government giveaways than are Hispanics. (I'm in California, whites are a tiny minority)

Honestly, I think most people, regardless of ethnicity, would prefer a good job to a hand out - which is why it is all the more shame Obama won.

The GOP needs to move to the left, period.

Republicans think this is a center/right country, which may be true from certain perspectives, but their problem is they don't know where the center is.

Their idea of the center is where moderate conservatives are; the real center is well to the left of that.

The GOP needs to move to the left, period.

Republicans think this is a center/right country, which may be true from certain perspectives, but their problem is they don't know where the center is.

Their idea of the center is where moderate conservatives are; the real center is well to the left of that.

One party rule huh? Just like North Korea. Who says you Obamabots don't have a vision for America?

America always wins, our party lost, s0n. I am going nowhere. If you are staying or voting GOP, you have some adjustments to make.

Obama worked harder than Romney and beat him badly

49% to 50% - it was a blow out...

I thought Republicans respected hard work

I thought leftists were petty and lying sacks of shit...

Obama put thousands of volunteers on the ground who knocked on doors, met the people, listened to their concerns

Romney surrounded himself with Billionaire donors who smothered him with cash

Obama won

Obama put thousands of volunteers on the ground who knocked on doors, met the people, listened to their concerns

Obama won

Yeah, bullshit.

Obama and his state run media ran a campaign of demagoguery right out of Goebbels handbook. Sleaze sells. We are a low intellect society.

Obama won

Yeah, bullshit.

Obama and his state run media ran a campaign of demagoguery right out of Goebbels handbook. Sleaze sells. We are a low intellect society.

Hitler references?

Looks like I get to declare victory

:clap2:

Hitler references?

Looks like I get to declare victory

:clap2:

So as a party member in good standing, when will Romney be arrested for the murder of that poor mans wife?

I mean, Romney DID murder her, right? You weren't just slandering him for political reasons, were you, Herr Goebbels?

Hitler references....last bastion of the defeated

Forum List

Back