Ultimately, why did Obama win?

Two reasons... We've reached the tipping point of more takers than makers and more people ignorant than truly educated. We can thank the media and the public education system for the latter.

This bullshit about "demographics" only holds water if we believe that every person of color is a racist who hates white guys for the sake of hating white guys. Because that's the rap... "the GOP is comprised of old, white men". Of course, it's utter bullshit, but that's the meme the left has spent decades building. Now, the racism might be real in many cases. It's certainly true of the racist douchebags Obama goes to for preaching. But I think it's more likely that these groups are responding to all the candy Democrats toss their way than racism for the sake of racism. That, and the fact that they're kept as ignorant as possible by the left.

Consider Latinos, who are a natural match with the Republican party in terms of values. These people are either responding to the pandering and economic/legislative bribery of the left, or they're all just racists assholes who hate whitey. If the latter is true, we need to all buy more guns, because the pandering and bribery only go so far. If the former is true, I think the answer has to be education on not only the issues at hand, but a more in depth explanation of the basic founding principles and philosophy. Collectivism vs. Individual Liberty is the real conflict. These two things are not compatible save on a voluntary basis. But we can't get our message out because we're blocked by the left's control of our schoolhouses and media outlets. That needs to change.

Last edited:
Why some people are so thick?

It's logical .... all these "new demographics" like to live in a country where everything is paid for them ... no need to work ... just a free ride!

What's so hard to understand about that? It's easy!

You people are too stupid to realize your criticizing your own party. The elderly are a big part of the 47% and they vote Republican. The un-educated are highly un-employed and they vote Republican also. Much of the 47% vote Republican but none of you will confront this inconvenient fact.

Don't let facts get in the way of your bias.

It's logical .... all these "new demographics" like to live in a country where everything is paid for them ... no need to work ... just a free ride!

Talk about THICK, read your first sentence - comedy gold! Regarding your same parroted statements about Kenya and free phones, time to move on.

Regarding your ongoing inability to write using proper sentence structure, punctuation and grammar, you should have taken advantage of the free education offered!

Talk about THICK, read your first sentence - comedy gold! Regarding your same parroted statements about Kenya and free phones, time to move on.

Regarding your ongoing inability to write using proper sentence structure, punctuation and grammar, you should have taken advantage of the free education offered!

The job of dumbass, liberal fuckstick has already been filled and there's a line waiting for any possible vacancy should said fuckstick be unable to fulfill his inane duties. It's a pretty LONG line, but you're welcome to go stand in it.

The job of dumbass, liberal fuckstick has already been filled and there's a line waiting for any possible vacancy should said fuckstick be unable to fulfill his inane duties. It's a pretty LONG line, but you're welcome to go stand in it.
Dumbasses can't write properly. Fucksticks live in a fantasy world, using some ugly ass fantasy avatar, and also quote fantasy. I live in the real world, Bald-dick (sic).

Dumbasses can't write properly. Fucksticks live in a fantasy world, using some ugly ass fantasy avatar, and also quote fantasy. I live in the real world, Bald-dick (sic).

Too funny. You're busting on the writing skills of others but your sentence structure is all fucked up and your content makes no sense. Awesome. :lol:

Too funny. You're busting on the writing skills of others but your sentence structure is all fucked up and your content makes no sense. Awesome. :lol:

Mr. fantasy world, check yourself! Awesome!

My GOP won because the sham of the far right and their libertarian allies was exposed. The party will not be turning in your direction.

Nah, Paulie, you are the overwhelming minority never the mainstream, and the door is over there.

Play it by reaching out to and following Boehner, etc, and you can be part of the solution.

Your boy won, Fake. You don't have to pretend anymore :thup:

Judging by the numbers of repubs who stayed home, I think it's safe to say that Romney and the neocon RNC ran off the Santorum and Paul voters.

I know you guys have to say this to justify your political beliefs but it just isn't true.

Look at the final numbers. We lost because our brand is outdated. Women and Latinos flocked to the dems. Had we had just a bit more of the share of their votes we would have won.

I voted for Rick in the primaries and I followed through with a Romney vote in the general. Your analogy is flawed.
I'm not saying it to justify jack shit.

The fact remains that there were somewhere between 2-3 million potential GOP voters who stayed home...Enough for Romney to win....I guarantee you that it wasn't because the party didn't pander to Latinos.

You're so busy falling for the lamestream media line that the GOP needs to be more "inclusive", while your party alienates a good chunk of its own potential base electorate.

This is utter nonsense. Republicans have now lost four of the last six Presidential elections. The Right carping that Republicans lost because they just aren't conservative enough is typical partisan denial. That, or conservatives are lazy or don't care enough about the country to stop the evils of comunizm.

In exit polls, 35% of voters identified themselves as conservatives. Another 2-3 million more conservatives voting pushes that number up to 37%. Becoming more conservative pushes moderates away and loses votes from people who actually vote. More conservative bozos taking about rape and abortion ain't gonna win the Presidency for the GOP.

Last edited:
The GOP is cutting loose from the libers and the far right: our nation is anything but doomed.

Last edited:
Was Russia doomed after the communist revolution? Was China? How about Cuba? They all still exist, although they are very different countries than they were. The United States will exist, the ideal that was America has already met it's doom. That's the part that's over.

I told you 6 months ago, incumbent presidents don't lose to challengers that aren't charismatic, inspiring, and great campaigners.

Romney wasn't. He lost. A Reagan, or a Clinton, might have won, but not another Mondale, or Dole, or Kerry.

The America you want cannot happen now.

98% of Americans are blessed by your loss.

Was Russia doomed after the communist revolution? Was China? How about Cuba? They all still exist, although they are very different countries than they were. The United States will exist, the ideal that was America has already met it's doom. That's the part that's over.

I told you 6 months ago, incumbent presidents don't lose to challengers that aren't charismatic, inspiring, and great campaigners.

Romney wasn't. He lost. A Reagan, or a Clinton, might have won, but not another Mondale, or Dole, or Kerry.

Yup...the cooler candidate always wins

Forum List

Back