Ultimately, why did Obama win?

Hitler references?

Looks like I get to declare victory

:clap2:

So as a party member in good standing, when will Romney be arrested for the murder of that poor mans wife?

I mean, Romney DID murder her, right? You weren't just slandering him for political reasons, were you, Herr Goebbels?

Hitler references....last bastion of the defeated
Mebby you need to root out from your ranks the shitburgers who have taken to the term "nazicons", before you start passing judgment upon anyone else.

TooStupidUncensored talks demaoguery, when he is the worst demagogue on the board. You would have made a fine nazi, you stupe.

Obama put thousands of volunteers on the ground who knocked on doors, met the people, listened to their concerns

Romney surrounded himself with Billionaire donors who smothered him with cash

Obama won

Yeah, bullshit.

Obama and his state run media ran a campaign of demagoguery right out of Goebbels handbook. Sleaze sells. We are a low intellect society.

According to whom, the shitwing far right?

One chart tells the tale.
it seems Obama manged to win because he ran the most negative campaign in history, outspending Romney and portraying him as a guy that doesn't care.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.” -Benjamin Franklin

One chart tells the tale.

A7MMlL5CMAE9-So.jpg

it seems Obama manged to win because he ran the most negative campaign in history, outspending Romney and portraying him as a guy that doesn't care.

link to this?

As is the way of communists, you are as stupid as a fence post, Jakematters.

{A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy} - Alexander Frazer Tytler

obama won because a razor thin majority in this nation no longer has any interest in self-reliance or liberty. The left won the culture war in the 60's, now we have a dependance generation that embraces eternal childhood under the the guiding fist of the nanny state.

The grand experiment in liberty is over. We will retain fewer and fewer civil rights over the next few decades, then they will vanish entirely. At some point, people will again yearn for liberty. They may or may not find that there once was a nation conceived in and based on liberty, already we have altered history to what the left wants it to be. Whether the actual history of the nation survives or not is very doubtful. But if archives survive that future generations can unearth, perhaps the america that used to be can be a guide to what liberty is.

We are done, we now join the failed states of europe into decline and subservience.

indeed

Judging by the numbers of repubs who stayed home, I think it's safe to say that Romney and the neocon RNC ran off the Santorum and Paul voters.

I know you guys have to say this to justify your political beliefs but it just isn't true.

Look at the final numbers. We lost because our brand is outdated. Women and Latinos flocked to the dems. Had we had just a bit more of the share of their votes we would have won.

I voted for Rick in the primaries and I followed through with a Romney vote in the general. Your analogy is flawed.
I'm not saying it to justify jack shit.

The fact remains that there were somewhere between 2-3 million potential GOP voters who stayed home...Enough for Romney to win....I guarantee you that it wasn't because the party didn't pander to Latinos.

You're so busy falling for the lamestream media line that the GOP needs to be more "inclusive", while your party alienates a good chunk of its own potential base electorate.

based on what info?

Take Johnson's 1.1 mil, and the rest of the Paul supporters like me that said fuck it and didn't waste their gas, and you could have bridged the gap and had a shot.

You fucking morons WANNA lose.
Don't forget the Santorum voters...The RNC threw them under the bus too.

nah they still voted for Romney. Most of the GOP did.

You use terms you flatly do not understand.

For a fellow who says he holds a degree in economics and sometimes teaches as adjunct faculty, you continually demonstrate a lack of ability in keeping up with reality.

I understand that you hate the constitutional republic and the republican and democratic principles inheret in our republic. So does everybody else.

As a fascist propagandist, you fall woefully short, comrade.

As is the way of communists, you are as stupid as a fence post, Jakematters.

{A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy} - Alexander Frazer Tytler

Santorum, Ryan, Cain, Bachmann, Palin, Perry, etc, are finished. They are yesterday.

The tomorrow is Christie and Boehner and Rubio and those who look to the future.

Compromise and consensus will happen, and the haters will be excluded.

You use terms you flatly do not understand.

:lol:

You're a funny little Obamabot, Jakematters.

For a fellow who says he holds a degree in economics and sometimes teaches as adjunct faculty, you continually demonstrate a lack of ability in keeping up with reality.

Psst, the quote on democracy by Prof. Tytler has nothing to do with economics, sparky.

If only you had held out and completed Jr. High, you'd know this.

I understand that you hate the constitutional republic and the republican and democratic principles inheret in our republic. So does everybody else.

Is there a "Jakematters to English" translator that can render the above intelligible?

As a fascist propagandist, you fall woefully short, comrade.

Say Jakematters, you were a coward and hid when called out on your abject ignorance of Marx. Now here you are spouting off on "fascist," when you haven't a clue what the word means.

You're a coward and an ignorant buffoon, Jakematters.

Ever will it be.

Oh, just in case you start lying, you skanky little fuck;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/252052-marxism-jakestarky-v-uncensored2008.html

Last edited:
Mitty did that himself with his 47% speach

Which was taken out of context, and edited to make Romney look bad.

what a load of shit. It wasnt edited, you wish it was.

Wait! You mean we don't have a group of Americans who depend upon the government to give them free stuff, like cell phones and now contraception? No group is dependent upon the Federal government to supply them what they WANT in some form of government "handout"? Every citizen actually pays their taxes to the Federal Government, and sacrifices to put some skin in the game when it comes to our nation's debt (or is it just the rich who are needed to antie up)?

Mitt unwittingly demeaned good Americans, veterans among others, in the 47%. Unforgivable.

Mitt unwittingly demeaned good Americans, veterans among others, in the 47%. Unforgivable.

Politically, it was not a smart move. He played to his audience and he is not the first pol to do this. Many of them do and that is what is so wrong with politics. Think of those who use certain speech "styles" or dialect in front of certain groups. Sometimes there are cameras now to capture it.

We could however, on another thread if we have not already, discuss the accuracy of his first statement.

And then there is this backpedal:

“Clearly in a campaign, with hundreds if not thousands of speeches and question-and-answer sessions, now and then you’re going to say something that doesn’t come out right. In this case, I said something that’s just completely wrong,” Romney told conservative commentator Sean Hannity on Fox News.

versus this:

During a fundraiser in May at a supporter’s home in Boca Raton, Fla., Romney told wealthy donors that 47 percent of Americans are government freeloaders who see themselves as “victims,” who can’t be persuaded to take personal responsibility for their lives and who will support President Obama in the election “no matter what.”

“My job is not to worry about those people — I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives,” Romney said.

Romney says his ‘47 percent’ remarks were ‘completely wrong’

The bigger question is did he lose that many votes over the remarks or is there some truth to the fact that there are simply some people who would never have voted for Romney and these words did not make that big of a difference in the election for him?

Forum List

Back