Ultimately, why did Obama win?

Many believe it was because he was the worst president in history...Or maybe it was because he was a Marxist born in Africa. Who really knows?

I don't know, but I think it was the phones. He just called everybody and said, "New model next year".

See what I mean?

I'd bet that "konradv" knows the ObamaPhones crap is just that - crap. Not true. Outright lies.

But he keeps saying it over and over because fux keeps saying it over and over.

And, PRESTO!

To the desperate rw's, its "true".

Normally, many that voted for Obama would have voted more center right, but the Teanut Party has dragged the Republican Party so far to the right, it pushed everyone else towards the left.

You want shit for free. Come on admit it.

You mean like "farm subsidies"? No, those go mostly to Republicans.

You mean like "oil subsidies"? No, those go mostly to Republicans.

You mean like food stamps? Sigh. Guess who gets those?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why some people are so thick?

It's logical .... all these "new demographics" like to live in a country where everything is paid for them ... no need to work ... just a free ride!

What's so hard to understand about that? It's easy!

It's not about just picking up oranges my friends ....

welll it's the truth ...

Why some people are so thick?

It's logical .... all these "new demographics" like to live in a country where everything is paid for them ... no need to work ... just a free ride!

What's so hard to understand about that? It's easy!

It's easy to understand something not true. Right wingers do it all the time.

It's not only about cleaning ladies ...and babysitters ...

It's all about giving illegals a free ride ... those are the ones who voted the Clown In Office

Last edited:
It's not only about cleaning ladies ...and babysitters ...

It's all about giving illegals a free ride ... those are the ones who voted the Clown In Office

^^ from the person who doesn't even live in my country.:rolleyes:

Don't waste my time

I won't waste yours

move on please .... put me on ignore ....will ya'

Ignore is for pussies. :)

Well ... better to be a pussy and not a dyke.

Have a nice day.

I hate to interrupt this stimulating intellectual discourse or interlude maybe, but, Obama's campaign branded a better and more appealing package. The GOP is already talking about copying some of the strategies used by the Dems.

Have a nice day.

I hate to interrupt this stimulating intellectual discourse or interlude maybe, but, Obama's campaign branded a better and more appealing package. The GOP is already talking about copying some of the strategies used by the Dems.

No no, it was because "minorities want free stuff".

Have a nice day.

Yup. It is all about how to package up your parties crap to look "good" enough to buy....er I mean vote for of course.

Have a nice day.

and ...they don't? bwahahaha :badgrin: that will be the day :badgrin:

and ...they don't? bwahahaha :badgrin: that will be the day :badgrin:

Do you have any credible source for this statement? Don't bring up your ridiculous example of free phones we all know that was a republican gambit from 1985.

Forum List

Back