Trump Is The Most Coddled Person Alive

No, we only smell.....what's that Eagle's song.....
Des-per-ation....
Why don't you stop being sheeple....
Become regular people....
And think on your own.
Oh you're a Dim bulb....
But we know that you got your reasons...
Those things that were pleasin you, will be voted out now....

November is not going to be a time any of you turds is going to be around me on the board. I'm going to make this place the most unpleasant venue on the planet for magaworld.

Young Trump may have been coddled, but Trump faced adversity that would have crushed most men:

Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. FBI operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

Then during the 2020 election the high-tech oligarchs (Twitter & Facebook), et.al colluded with the FBI to cover-up the Biden crimes and buy the election; google “zuckerbucks” as an example. Not even investigating why 2020 had about 30m more votes than expected. Trump got 10m more votes in 2020 than in 2016 and lost?? Biden got 81m votes my ass. When Elon Musk bought Twitter the truth came out. Now the Soros DA in NYC is indicting Trump for a non-crime. The Durham Report confirms that the FBI & DOJ are NOT upholding the LAWs of the United States, the US is on the verge of becoming a Fascist state, especially now since Trump was indicted for mishandling “classified” documents and the Biden crimes are being covered up, including cocaine in the WH.

November is not going to be a time any of you turds is going to be around me on the board. I'm going to make this place the most unpleasant venue on the planet for magaworld.
No you won't skrewey.
You will be moving.

Can you smell a second Biden term, a Democratic House and Senate, and a Trump prison sentence?
Prison sentence for what?
Mishandling Classified docs? Sandy Berger got caught red-handed and just lost his security clearance. Biden actually stole documents and didn't even get indicted.

Alvin's Hush Money case? The FEC and DOJ didn't even file charges.

Fani's GA case? She will see prison for perjury before Trump goes to trial.

Smith's J6 case? The FBI said Trump did not incite anything.

As anyone who listens to him can attest, Donald Trump may be the most self-pitying person on planet Earth. Pretty much all the man does is whine and cry about how he's the victim of an imaginary "witch hunt."

The concept of "privilege" is treated with great skepticism in conservative circles, and regarded by MAGA types like a made-up hoax. But no one alive proves the truth of the concept more than Donald Trump. He's proudly ignorant. The only talent he bothered to learn is cheating the system so that you "win" without ever having to be good at stuff. The only real skill he's developed in his 77 years is utter shamelessness, and frankly, it seems that might be more of a genetic defect than anything he's worked at.

And yet, simply because he was born a white guy with inherited wealth, the world conspires to endlessly provide Trump with all the breaks. Not only is this spoiled brat shielded from the consequences of his actions, but his privilege continues to catapult him into a world of luxury and flattery, even as all he does is leave a trail of ruin in his wake.

And sells a book he has never read, to ignorant fools that wear cowboy hats, that can't part with their money fast enough.

Salon...lol

As anyone who listens to him can attest, Donald Trump may be the most self-pitying person on planet Earth. Pretty much all the man does is whine and cry about how he's the victim of an imaginary "witch hunt."

The concept of "privilege" is treated with great skepticism in conservative circles, and regarded by MAGA types like a made-up hoax. But no one alive proves the truth of the concept more than Donald Trump. He's proudly ignorant. The only talent he bothered to learn is cheating the system so that you "win" without ever having to be good at stuff. The only real skill he's developed in his 77 years is utter shamelessness, and frankly, it seems that might be more of a genetic defect than anything he's worked at.

And yet, simply because he was born a white guy with inherited wealth, the world conspires to endlessly provide Trump with all the breaks. Not only is this spoiled brat shielded from the consequences of his actions, but his privilege continues to catapult him into a world of luxury and flattery, even as all he does is leave a trail of ruin in his wake.

And sells a book he has never read, to ignorant fools that wear cowboy hats, that can't part with their money fast enough.
Please consider writing posts that lack lying baloney. It would be a step up for your character to do so, so just do it. Thank you ahead of time. :yes_text12:

Nice of you to call your opponents turds. That will unify the country big time.

OP said:

"The Mouse roared so quietly that no one heard it, until now. That sound you are hearing are MAGA’s Tears:"
"Mickey Mouse breaks it off in their asses. Now that's some funny shit right there, I don't care who you are."

That was 1 year ago tomorrow.

Yet, YESTERDAY, DISNEY CAVED.

OP is one of those TDS cultists that should never be taken seriously. They get everything wrong because they see the entire planet through a lens of TRUMP!!!!!

What they did before 2015 is baffling.

Summary....OP IS ALWAYS WRONG. They should be laughed at and mocked and marginalized.

How do you intend to do that? The last I checked all you could do is make posts and start threads. All anyone would have to do is put you on ignore and presto, you have no influence.

OP said:

"The Mouse roared so quietly that no one heard it, until now. That sound you are hearing are MAGA’s Tears:"
"Mickey Mouse breaks it off in their asses. Now that's some funny shit right there, I don't care who you are."

That was 1 year ago tomorrow.

Yet, YESTERDAY, DISNEY CAVED.

OP is one of those TDS cultists that should never be taken seriously. They get everything wrong because they see the entire planet through a lens of TRUMP!!!!!

What they did before 2015 is baffling.

Summary....OP IS ALWAYS WRONG. They should be laughed at and mocked and marginalized.
"DISNEY CAVED?"

:auiqs.jpg:

You are one delusional fuck

dt jr blood face.jpg

Please consider writing posts that lack lying baloney. It would be a step up for your character to do so, so just do it. Thank you ahead of time. :yes_text12:

That OP has a rich history of LIES and BS.

Just look at some of those ridiculous posts.

No self awareness of how wrong they always are.

Wow. Talk about a true believer.
The harder the projection, the bigger the confession.

Can't blame you though. As hard as you're getting ready to get anal raped in November explains your need to strile out as a two year old that just got put in the corner.
A proven fact?

Lol

Yeah rip. Proven fact. by both history, and thousands of former Republicans.

Here's one just this week

“And I already know she was absolutely right, she was absolutely right about everything that she said, although I didn’t necessarily pay too much attention to the things she said,” Trey added.
Coates let out a little murmur of surprise at the admission.
“Going back, in hindsight, it’s very clear. Very clear,” said Trey.

The right wing conspiracy theory is now only something parroted by those with very limited intellect, or those in such a denial bubble, that represent the old bastard crowd that younger voters don't pay attention to any way.

And it's younger voters and women that are going to bury the Trump incels in November, all of which admire Clinton more than they do Trump.

You're going to have to step up your game rip. This isn't LF.

Forum List

Back