U.N. rights inquiry says Israel must remove settlers

I was brought up to a good point by my friend Seal, which was the discussion and setting of this 5 years ago, remember when Israelis and Jews used to say they just wanted a security fence around the West Bank? And hmm....surprisingly they started building consistently, these illegal settlements and now they are starting to claim all the West Bank is their Jewish land, yet 5 years ago they were just wanting a security fence, another reason for the Palestinians to trust the Israelis.

Wanna make a deal? Tell your Pals to stop shooting illegal missiles into Israel and Isael will stop building illegal settlements.

What happens on the Gaza Israel border has zero to do with the settlements in the West Bank, Israel chooses to build settlements because they want to occupy more land. There's no excuse to it.

AsheedMidrarwz, georgephillip, et al,

Why?

georgephillip, et al,

Two different issues.

That's your advice for Arabs with deeds to properties their families had lived on for generations that were stolen by Jews in 1948?
(COMMENT)

Territorial integrity and sovereignty issues do not affect individual property rights and ownership.

Those that have claims to land, still have those same claims to the land and a civil action to press before the court.

The Mandate and the following Resolution make it abundantly clear that the Jewish State, nor any subdivision thereof, including the Occupation Territorial Control, have no right to deprive any Palestinian or Arab of possession of their property or proprietary rights, in the course of the establishment of the State.

Restitution has to be made in valid equity in true ownership.

Nope. You're wasting your time.
(COMMENT)

Are you taking the position that those with evidentiary claims (as expressed in georgephillip's example: "Arabs with deeds to properties their families had lived on for generations") have no recourse or "cause of action?"

I would refuse to accept that, and if the Supreme Court held to summarily dismiss (or hold a perfunctory hearing to dismiss), I would take that as prima facia evidence of "obstruction to justice" and persecution against an identifiable group and collectivity population on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender; and further charge the court on the grounds that they are universally recognized as acting impermissible under international law, in connection with any act referred to in GA Resolution 181. I would further hold that each judge be held individually accountable for the malfeasance in the process.

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

I was brought up to a good point by my friend Seal, which was the discussion and setting of this 5 years ago, remember when Israelis and Jews used to say they just wanted a security fence around the West Bank? And hmm....surprisingly they started building consistently, these illegal settlements and now they are starting to claim all the West Bank is their Jewish land, yet 5 years ago they were just wanting a security fence, another reason for the Palestinians to trust the Israelis.

Wanna make a deal? Tell your Pals to stop shooting illegal missiles into Israel and Isael will stop building illegal settlements.

What happens on the Gaza Israel border has zero to do with the settlements in the West Bank, Israel chooses to build settlements because they want to occupy more land. There's no excuse to it.

So why would you be against civilization? Why would you want the land occupied by a bunch of Islamist murderers?

AsheedMidrarwz, georgephillip, et al,

Why?

georgephillip, et al,

Two different issues.

(COMMENT)

Territorial integrity and sovereignty issues do not affect individual property rights and ownership.

Those that have claims to land, still have those same claims to the land and a civil action to press before the court.

The Mandate and the following Resolution make it abundantly clear that the Jewish State, nor any subdivision thereof, including the Occupation Territorial Control, have no right to deprive any Palestinian or Arab of possession of their property or proprietary rights, in the course of the establishment of the State.

Restitution has to be made in valid equity in true ownership.

Nope. You're wasting your time.
(COMMENT)

Are you taking the position that those with evidentiary claims (as expressed in georgephillip's example: "Arabs with deeds to properties their families had lived on for generations") have no recourse or "cause of action?"

I would refuse to accept that, and if the Supreme Court held to summarily dismiss (or hold a perfunctory hearing to dismiss), I would take that as prima facia evidence of "obstruction to justice" and persecution against an identifiable group and collectivity population on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender; and further charge the court on the grounds that they are universally recognized as acting impermissible under international law, in connection with any act referred to in GA Resolution 181. I would further hold that each judge be held individually accountable for the malfeasance in the process.

Just My Thought.

Most Respectfully,
R

You can refuse to accept it and even hold your breath and stamp your feet. Not gonna happen.

So why would you be against civilization? Why would you want the land occupied by a bunch of Islamist murderers?

Drinking again aren't you? ....:cuckoo:

Fuck you and your "international law". Israel is a sovereign nation under attack from Islamists. When I see you force them to obey your "international law", then I'll listen to you.
Your under attack, BECAUSE of your violation of international law and your complete contempt and disdain for human rights.

You're fuckin' lucky I'm not President, because I'd send in the marines to drive all your fuckers back to your own country.

The civilization existing there was ours. Just because some nomads decided we "faked" that history an invented some people called "Palestinians" doesn't make it true
Doesn't matter what name you call them. At the time of the zionist migration, arabs were the majority land owners in that area. And you do not move into a new neighborhood and automatically have more land rights than the people already living there.

If you think you can move into an area and just take someone home, then obviously, zionism is not "all good". Not respecting the rights of others, is not what good people do.

Drinking again aren't you? ....:cuckoo:

Too hard a question? Run quick to your handlers and get a response. I'll wait.

Fuck you and your "international law". Israel is a sovereign nation under attack from Islamists. When I see you force them to obey your "international law", then I'll listen to you.
Your under attack, BECAUSE of your violation of international law and your complete contempt and disdain for human rights.

You're fuckin' lucky I'm not President, because I'd send in the marines to drive all your fuckers back to your own country.

You're fuckin' lucky you live in the USA so you can spew your stupid shit whenever you want to.

The civilization existing there was ours. Just because some nomads decided we "faked" that history an invented some people called "Palestinians" doesn't make it true
Doesn't matter what name you call them. At the time of the zionist migration, arabs were the majority land owners in that area. And you do not move into a new neighborhood and automatically have more land rights than the people already living there.

If you think you can move into an area and just take someone home, then obviously, zionism is not "all good". Not respecting the rights of others, is not what good people do.

As soon as I see "Zionist", I can literally see the evil stench of Islam rise to my nostrils and overpower me with hatred.

Forum List

Back