U.N. rights inquiry says Israel must remove settlers

LIP (Proud Zionut/Jewess): "The civilization existing there was ours. Just because some nomads decided "we faked" that history an invented some people called "Palestinians" doesn't make it true..."

yeah
mirror.gif
fake(d)...

LIP: "Thanks, BITCH. (because)"

you're jewish ???
20081029204711.gif
i don't think so...

"loonboy" is more like it. Emphasis on "boy".
Come on down to the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, CA on a Friday night between 4:30-5:30pm for happy hour and we can finish this conversation face-to-face.

Here's a picture of the bar, for your information.

Put your money where your mouth is and walk your talk, fuckface!
You sit on his face? Weird.

Life isn't always fair but you have to play the cards you're dealt. And when you lose don't ask for your money back. Buck up and take it like a man. Even if you've been cheated.
That's your advice for Arabs with deeds to properties their families had lived on for generations that were stolen by Jews in 1948?
They have been advised to bring those deeds to court and a decision will be made as to reparations or return of property.

Are you implying that all the people in the US who live in apartments or rented homes have no "right" to live in the US because they do not own property?

That's your advice for Arabs with deeds to properties their families had lived on for generations that were stolen by Jews in 1948?
They have been advised to bring those deeds to court and a decision will be made as to reparations or return of property.

Are you implying that all the people in the US who live in apartments or rented homes have no "right" to live in the US because they do not own property?
Where did I make that implication? Geez!

Where did I make that implication? Geez!

So you are saying that Palestinians who did not own land also have the right to return to their home?

Depends on where they were living in 1948 when the Arabs forced them to evacuate until the fighting was over.

Got a link?
Let's have your answer first.
Throughout the years posters have brought up links about these Arabs being told to leave and could come back when the Jews were whipped. I am sure if you look hard enough you will find out the information, Meanwhile, did your family happen to own land over there that you feel was taken from them so you left Gaza to settle here and be the East coast representative for Hamas?

truncatedmap.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was....just staring at this map.

all the countries around israel, they have tourism--but not as much as israel i bet. Who wants to go to these countries (anymore).

I found this really (disturbing) interesting-- last week or so-the suicide bomber in turkey:

BULLETIN:

"The United States immediately warned Americans to stay away from all U.S. diplomatic facilities in Turkey and to be wary in large crowds."

Imagine - at one time, these were the places "people" (americans) would turn to and depend on for HELP should they need it while traveling overseas- now it's:
scared-1.gif
stay away.....

:confused:
not good...

P F Tinmore, et al,

Every State has the duty to refrain from organizing, instigating, assisting or participating in acts of civil strife or terrorist acts in another State or acquiescing in organized activities within its territory directed towards the commission of such acts, when the acts referred to in the present paragraph involve a threat or use of force.

It is a basic principle outlined by the International Community.

(COMMENT)

I can live with that. Can they live with the jail time?

Most Respectfully,
R

Can Israel live with shooting itself in the foot?
(COMMENT)

There is no question that both Israel and the disruptive Palestinians continually pursue avenues that provoke and promote hostilities between the two sides, and turns counter-productive. Every nation has had to deal with dissidents. Each nation has very typical laws that deal with civil disobedience. In the US, we have quite an extensive history and routinely deal with them; everything from tree-huggers to save-the-whales, airport noise, and my favorite (while at The Ohio State University) toilet paper.

The Palestinians, without regard to what the Israelis do, must decide if they are on the side of "peace" or if they will continue to organizing, instigating, assisting or participating in acts of civil strife or terrorist acts. The Palestinian cannot, by their historical actions, claim to be any better in their deeds and actions, than the Israelis.

You cannot suggest that in any context that actions like the 1970 Dawson's Field hijackings were justified; or the Munich Massacre at the 1972 Olympic Games was not terrorism. You can divert all you want, but it is what it is; the actions speaks. You can justify them all you want, but you can never erase the events of hijacked Air France Flight 139; the 1977 hijacking of Lufthansa Flight 181; or the EgyptAir Flight 648 hijacking and the Achille Lauro Hijacking in 1985. It was these activities that defined the modern day description for terrorism. And these were all Palestinians and they set the image and the reputation for their culture.

If we advance the clock and focus in on the most recent decade, we can see what the Israelis are defending against; I could fill the entire page.

Let's decide what the Palestinians want to be.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
P F Tinmore, et al,

Every State has the duty to refrain from organizing, instigating, assisting or participating in acts of civil strife or terrorist acts in another State or acquiescing in organized activities within its territory directed towards the commission of such acts, when the acts referred to in the present paragraph involve a threat or use of force.

It is a basic principle outlined by the International Community.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Can Israel live with shooting itself in the foot?
(COMMENT)

There is no question that both Israel and the disruptive Palestinians continually pursue avenues that provoke and promote hostilities between the two sides, and turns counter-productive. Every nation has had to deal with dissidents. Each nation has very typical laws that deal with civil disobedience. In the US, we have quite an extensive history and routinely deal with them; everything from tree-huggers to save-the-whales, airport noise, and my favorite (while at The Ohio State University) toilet paper.

The Palestinians, without regard to what the Israelis do, must decide if they are on the side of "peace" or if they will continue to organizing, instigating, assisting or participating in acts of civil strife or terrorist acts. The Palestinian cannot, by their historical actions, claim to be any better in their deeds and actions, than the Israelis.

You cannot suggest that in any context that actions like the 1970 Dawson's Field hijackings were justified; or the Munich Massacre at the 1972 Olympic Games was not terrorism. You can divert all you want, but it is what it is; the actions speaks. You can justify them all you want, but you can never erase the events of hijacked Air France Flight 139; the 1977 hijacking of Lufthansa Flight 181; or the EgyptAir Flight 648 hijacking and the Achille Lauro Hijacking in 1985. It was these activities that defined the modern day description for terrorism. And these were all Palestinians and they set the image and the reputation for their culture.

If we advance the clock and focus in on the most recent decade, we can see what the Israelis are defending against; I could fill the entire page.

Let's decide what the Palestinians want to be.

Most Respectfully,
R

Well, they do not want to be occupied by foreigners.

SherriMunnerlyn, et al,

Passive Resistance!

Passive resistance to illegal settlement war crimes of Israel, this is only the beginning!
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

They are gathering legal staff and medical staff and other resources needed to forge forward with the nonviolent struggle for freedom and justice. It is never easy taking on the prince of the world and challenging his power and control. But we all choose who we follow. Sherri

Forum List

Back