Bam! God Bless Israel

Israeli airstrike hits truck convoy in Syria - Yahoo! News

BEIRUT (AP) — Israel conducted a rare airstrike inside Syria near the border with Lebanon, hitting a convoy of trucks, foreign officials said Wednesday, amid fears President Bashar Assad's regime is providing weapons to the Islamic militant group Hezbollah.

Good! I hope they destroyed every bit of it! Way to go, Israel! - Jeri
tumblr_lm3uvijzMB1qeol2do1_500.jpg

BEIRUT (AP) — Israel conducted a rare airstrike inside Syria near the border with Lebanon, hitting a convoy of trucks, foreign officials said Wednesday, amid fears President Bashar Assad's regime is providing weapons to the Islamic militant group Hezbollah.

Good! I hope they destroyed every bit of it! Way to go, Israel! - Jeri
tumblr_lm3uvijzMB1qeol2do1_500.jpg

Awesome high five too!

Jeri

Way to go Israel. It's about time Israel stops placating Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions & takes care of business with hostile neighbors outside of Israel.

Good for Israel!

Now the question remains.... did the convoy of trucks were carrying missiles or chemical warfare?

Or both.

less about chemical. More about missiles which forsake Israel.

Yep, its load was said to have included anti-aircraft missiles bound for Hizbollah. :clap2:

Still it's only a matter of time for them to try to make it with WMD. Hope I'm wrong.

When the press snarls "amid fears," it's spin for "Israel had absolute proof"...and in this case that weapons to Islamic militants of Hezbollah were going directly to neighborhoods with little children in them so they could set up more child martyrs.

I pray that Israel will get a window of peace now that her adversaries are exposed.

And I pray that Hezbollah, having lost their killing weaponry, will turn to the peaceful pursuits of manufacturing useful household items to sell on the world market, so they can make their "poor" wealthy and proud.

Perhaps if Islamists become prosperous, they can find better things to do than kill other people with mortars and missiles as if they were playing video game disconnect. It would also end the fireworks with Israel to pursue lives of peace.

Sure hope Nejad heard the news. Next up for a little visit from the Israeli's will be Iran.

I never saw so much Jingoism&Joy about people killing people. So Israel attacks and now we wait to see if any WMD come over the fence...

Am I the only nut that preaches sharing and peace?

WOOOOOH! GOOD JOB ISRAEl! YOU RELIED ON YOUR IRON DOME TO PROTECT YOU RATHER THAN GOD AND HE PENETRATED THE IRON DOME AND DROPPED A ROCKET ON TEL AVIV DIRECTLY KILLING 3 ZIONISTS! GOD BLESS ISRAEL! LOOOOOL!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI49N88PaYI&feature=related]Iron Dome Fail: Fajer Missile Strike Residential Building Rishon Le-Tzion - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back