U.N. rights inquiry says Israel must remove settlers

I

Indofred

BBC News - UN: Israeli settlements 'violate Palestinian rights'

Israeli settlements in the occupied territories violate Palestinians' human rights in ways designed to drive them off the land, a UN report states.

The report says settlements displace Palestinians, destroy their crops and property, and subject them to violence.

Israel refused to co-operate with the inquiry by three UN researchers.

The Israeli foreign ministry said the report from the UN Human Rights Council was "counterproductive" and would hamper the peace process.

"counterproductive" and would hamper the peace process?
I think they mean, They've been caught red handed.

Screw Israel's bastard government.

BBC said:
The report comes two days after Israel failed to turn up at a UN review of its human rights record.

Did they mention, Israel is the only country EVER to refuse to work with the UN?
Even North Korea isn't that low.

Screw Israel's government, creators of the new holocaust.

Israel is a terrorist state masquerading as a peace loving nation.

It's mafia style Mossad enforcement arm works endlessly to keep neighbor nations in constant turmoil.

And is ruled by paranoid Zionists with a psychotic agenda based on racism and fascist principals.

Israeli settlements in the occupied territories violate Palestinians' human rights in ways designed to drive them off the land, a UN report states.

The report says settlements displace Palestinians, destroy their crops and property, and subject them to violence.

The Israeli foreign ministry said the report from the UN Human Rights Council was "counterproductive" and would hamper the peace process.

What an appropriate title for your thread!

Israel is a state without legitimacy, a bastard state, who spits in the face of intl law on a daily basis!

Sherri

OUTSTANDING POST! You are so right. Shame on Israel. What Israel is doing to the Palestinians is unforgivable. No surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever made peace offerings to them, built a security fence & conceded land to them to keep the Palestinians captives when all they want is to be free. History has proven that king Hussein was right. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

israel is like an incredible train wreck that, while the world watches in shock, the passengers scream for the stoker to shovel more coal into the furnace.

these people are going to destroy themselves and they do not have any idea how to stop.

their culture is a sick culture.

GENEVA (Reuters) - U.N. human rights investigators called on Israel on Thursday to halt settlement expansion and withdraw all half a million Jewish settlers from the occupied West Bank, saying that its practices could be subject to prosecution as possible war crimes.

A three-member U.N. panel said private companies should stop working in the settlements if their work adversely affected the human rights of Palestinians, and urged member states to ensure companies respected human rights.

"Israel must cease settlement activities and provide adequate, prompt and effective remedy to the victims of violations of human rights," Christine Chanet, a French judge who led the U.N. inquiry, told a news conference.

U.N. rights inquiry says Israel must remove settlers - Yahoo! News

GENEVA (Reuters) - U.N. human rights investigators called on Israel on Thursday to halt settlement expansion and withdraw all half a million Jewish settlers from the occupied West Bank, saying that its practices could be subject to prosecution as possible war crimes.

A three-member U.N. panel said private companies should stop working in the settlements if their work adversely affected the human rights of Palestinians, and urged member states to ensure companies respected human rights.

"Israel must cease settlement activities and provide adequate, prompt and effective remedy to the victims of violations of human rights," Christine Chanet, a French judge who led the U.N. inquiry, told a news conference.

Who is going to make them do it?

I am Praying for someone, anyone, I do not care who it is, to come forward as soon as possible and force this to happen.

Sherri

Force?????? FORCE??????

But you claim to be against ALL violence by ANYONE EVER: how do you square that with your purported morality???

Or is it simply that you're too 'good' to soil your dainty hands with 'force' - but you'll cheer for someone else to do the dirty work while you stand in the back applauding?

Who is going to make them do it?

I am Praying for someone, anyone, I do not care who it is, to come forward as soon as possible and force this to happen.

Sherri

Sorry - I forgot that if I don't quote the post, the words are liable to mysteriously change - LOL!

Force?????? FORCE??????

But you claim to be against ALL violence by ANYONE EVER: how do you square that with your purported morality???

Or is it simply that you're too 'good' to soil your dainty hands with 'force' - but you'll cheer for someone else to do the dirty work while you stand in the back applauding?

I cannot stand to watch the evil of Zionism keep going on, with all its hurting and killing and stealing and nonstop human rights abuses, so I pray for it to stop.

Prophets have prayed such prayers, even praying for God to destroy their own people because of the evil of their own people.

Of course, the Jews killed the Prophets who did that, like the Prophet Isaiah.

Do you think the Prophet Isaiah was sinning when he prayed to God for God to destroy the evil people?

Or do you think the Jews who killed the Prophet Isaiah were sinning when they killed him?

"It is related in the Talmud that Rabbi Simeon ben 'Azzai found in Jerusalem an account wherein it was written that Manasseh killed Isaiah. Manasseh said to Isaiah, "Moses, thy master, said, 'There shall no man see God and live' [Ex. xxxiii. 20, Hebr.]; but thou hast said, 'I saw the Lord seated upon his throne'" (Isa. vi. 1, Hebr.); and went on to point out other contradictions—as between Deut. iv. 7 and Isa. lv. 6; between Ex. xxxiii. 26 and II Kings xx. 6. Isaiah thought: "I know that he will not accept my explanations; why should I increase his guilt?" He then uttered the Unpronounceable Name, a cedar-tree opened, and Isaiah disappeared within it. Then Manasseh ordered the cedar to be sawn asunder, and when the saw reached his mouth Isaiah died; thus was he punished for having said, "I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips" (Yeb. 49b). A somewhat different version of this legend is given in the Yerushalmi (Sanhedrin x.). According to that version Isaiah, fearing Manasseh, hid himself in a cedar-tree, but his presence was betrayed by the fringes of his garment, and Manasseh caused the tree to be sawn in half. A passage of the Targum to Isaiah quoted by Jolowicz ("Die Himmelfahrt und Vision des Prophets Jesajas," p. 8) states that when Isaiah fled from his pursuers and took refuge in the tree, and the tree was sawn in half, the prophet's blood spurted forth. From Talmudical circles the legend of Isaiah's martyrdom was transmitted to the Arabs ("Ta'rikh," ed. De Goeje, i. 644)."

ISAIAH - JewishEncyclopedia.com

Sherri

Force?????? FORCE??????

Have you ever heard the words, we reap what we sow?

I believe in that Justice.

Force does not have to be violence, either, an illustration of that is measures like the US stopping all aid to Israel. Boycotts! Increased nonviolent resistance. And there is great power in nonviolent resistance. Imagine all 6 million Palestinians rising up with their bodies to take back their lands. will Israel put a bullet in every last man and woman and child? We have all seen situations where much has been accomplished by people without the use of violence. Look at Egypt, when the huge numbers of people took to the streets, I do not control how Zionism will fall, but fall it will! And I will thank God when it does and no matter how it happens!

As for me personally, I support only nonviolent resistance becuase that is Jesus way!

But God's Justice and how God sees justice is done, now who am I to complain about any of that?

Sherri

Sherri said she's against violence, but she wishes for someone to force the Jews out of their homes.

title.jpg

12442.jpg

JRL162_wa.jpg

776551-5.jpg

v,b,eu,nduaeyh;7544.jpg

katif1.jpg

phpThumb.php

0817_E31.jpg

ShowImage.ashx

Praise to Allah there are over 520,000 Jews in Judeah and Samaria ancient homeland of the Jews, which the Bastard invading Muslims changed to West Bank. After the Gaza experience the world realized that no amount of land or concession Israel makes will satisfy or provide peace with these savages.

I've said it before, Israel should just annex the entire area and get it over with. It's going to happen either way. "Arab Palestine" is JORDAN.

IsraelMap1920-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

truncatedmap.jpg

The UN panel has no authority, nor do they have the duty to suggest or recommend. They are supposed to report facts.
IMO they are a panel of Islamic terrorist supporters.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Legally, without Annexation, this was one of Israel's most vulnerable legal points. It has the greatest probable cause and is outline directly in both the GCIV and Rome Statues.

(COMMENT)

We all knew this was coming.

As I mentioned before, the Palestinians may have a legitimate cause of action. And this is one that I have mention "specifically" before on on of these threads.

RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) — A senior Palestinian official is warning that the West Bank government will pursue war crime charges against Israel if it doesn't stop settlement construction.

Palestinian official Nabil Shaath said late Monday that "many countries" have urged the Palestinian Authority not to use its new status to seek war crimes charges against Israel at the International Criminal Court, a U.N. body.

Shaath says that "by continuing these war crimes of settlement activities" on occupied territories, Israel is "pushing and forcing us to go to the ICC."
(COMMENT)

This particular cause of action is under the Rome Statues. It has to do with the Administration and Protection of the "Occupied Territories."

Para 2b(viii) said:
The transfer, directly or indirectly, by the Occupying Power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies, or the deportation or transfer of all or parts of the population of the occupied territory within or outside this territory;

Now it becomes a legal question because Israel is not a signatory to the ICC Statues and the US has "stated its intention NOT to ratify" (or essentially unsigned) the ICC statues.

Is this a slam dunk case. I don't think so. But it is a legitimate cause of action and course of action. It is a non-violent solution to a Arab-Israeli disagreement on the Palestinian Issue. It is something that should have been pursued a decade ago.

Like I said, neither the Palestinians or Israel have clean hands. Each has made mistakes along the way.

It will be interesting how the diplomatic corps will handle this. Everyone understands that absent annexation, it makes a very strong case on behalf of the Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R

^^^ Juden greed can never be satisfied.... it's in their DNA........ :cool:

the issue of DNA is interesting in regard to "culture" I have often wondered
about the pre ABU SHARMOOTAH---NABI land -in reference to its culture
and what led it to WORSHIP a lump of kharah rapist pig Of course the history
is obscure because the dogs and pigs who lick the ass of the rapist pig were
and STILL ARE largely illiterate and THEY PREFER to destroy evidence
of history. Based on the present filth they have promulgated in the world----I am
not at all surprised that they do so little research into the FILTH which is the
DNA of their own ancestors as exists in the desert dwellers of that accursed land.
The DNA in the population of the city dwellers is HIGHLY DILUTED based on their
continued habit of dealing in slavery and rape and perversions of all kinds No
doubt the desert dwellers are ALSO diluted -----as the KINGS of the accursed land
also raped around thru all the villages in order to create THOUSANDS of
"family members' to rule the land -----perverted dogs that they are

always the same Jew and American hating assholes .....Do you guys wake up and masturbate to thoughts of the Evil Jew?

Forum List

Back