Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

I need evidence and so far we have no evidence. However, the way he has handled this has been amateurish at best. And today we have another woman come forward but will not reval her name so no evidence. But they have spoken with others he worked with and they state it was common knowledge Cain flirted inappropriately with sexual advances toward women.
Cain has baggage as I have stated since he announced. This ain't all of it. He is done.

I need evidence and so far we have no evidence. However, the way he has handled this has been amateurish at best. And today we have another woman come forward but will not reval her name so no evidence. But they have spoken with others he worked with and they state it was common knowledge Cain flirted inappropriately with sexual advances toward women.
Cain has baggage as I have stated since he announced. This ain't all of it. He is done.

Cain is digging a deeper and deeper hole. So far there is no evidence, it does not mean evidence does not exist. Cains claim so far is that he held his hand up to his chin and said "you are as tall as my wife". He claims the woman was offended by this
Let's see what the Woman's claim is regarding the conversation and decide which is more credible

Cain is digging a deeper and deeper hole. So far there is no evidence, it does not mean evidence does not exist. Cains claim so far is that he held his hand up to his chin and said "you are as tall as my wife". He claims the woman was offended by this
Let's see what the Woman's claim is regarding the conversation and decide which is more credible

There is no evidence of his guilt, doesn't mean he isn't guilty, dammit....

Give it time....give it time

These things eventually come out and I hope Cain was telling the truth

And, how will you decide the credibility of the woman?

Personally, in a he said/she said situation, it's a wash to me.

It might be a wash

Cains story is he held his hand to his chin and said "you are as tall as my wife" and the woman was offended by that

Let's hear the Woman's story and see which seems more realistic

I think that what will come out is that Cain is a creep with the ladies and while he may not cross the sexual harassment line......he crowds it

It might be a wash

Cains story is he held his hand to his chin and said "you are as tall as my wife" and the woman was offended by that

I think that what will come out is that Cain is a creep with the ladies and while he may not cross the sexual harassment line......he crowds it
I know few red-blooded men who don't. crowd it. In fact, I don't know many women who don't.

Lots of borderline stuff goes on and it's all in fun. At least all the places I've worked.

Last edited:

It might be a wash

I know few red-blooded men who don't. crowd it. In fact, I don't know many women who don't.

Lots of borderline stuff goes on and it's all in fun. At least all the places I've worked.

So you believe it is okay for your wife to solicit sex where she works.
After all, "it's all in fun".
Talk about lack of credibility.

It might be a wash

First of all, I would never have a wife.

Secondly, who said something about soliciting for sex?

Oh, look; it was you.

Don't let me interrupt your argument with yourself.

What business does Cain have doing comparing any female he works with to his wife?

I worked at a company a few years back when I first moved here to Atlanta. One of my co-workers reminded me of my wife. Clearly I had a natural attraction to her.

What did I do about it? I kept it to myself. I just enjoyed our chats and that was that.

A man of his age certainly must know better than that.

I suspect he's at the LEAST guilty of sexual harassment. Especially considering the word on the street that he's a notorious flirt.

It might be a wash

It might be a wash

Well, it appears to me that the only way to make an informed decision at this point is to hear the charges, what they said he did, in their words.

I assume, assume being the operative word here that the rest. Assoc. did in depth interviews with the ladies, their decision to pay them works out as a) they thought they had a case and decided to throw money at them, b) they didn’t think they had case, but decided that the cost of taking a chance they would go to court would cost more than offering them 3 months salary ( if that’s what they got), = they took it and signed a confidentiality agreement.

I don’t think its wise to read anything into any of the above, just because they took a pay out does not mean they didn’t have a allegations that [will] appear even now to be egregious, nor does it mean they did.

And as far as this getting to a point where in we now need to know what went down, you can look at that one of 2 ways, either in the end it’s a public service, that there is fire under that smoke and better that we know now, or, if its just a shot in the dark and there was no harassment etc. hes in the clear, yes he will never truly be clear of this now, but, unfortunately that’s politics.

It might be a wash

First you need to hear testimony from the source, not from the press.

None of this matters until we can get the names of all of those involved and all persons involved are interviewed by non-biased officials.

At this point it's just what you're willing to believe, nothing more.

It might be a wash

It might be a wash

Well, it appears to me that the only way to make an informed decision at this point is to hear the charges, what they said he did, in their words.

I assume, assume being the operative word here that the rest. Assoc. did in depth interviews with the ladies, their decision to pay them works out as a) they thought they had a case and decided to throw money at them, b) they didn’t think they had case, but decided that the cost of taking a chance they would go to court would cost more than offering them 3 months salary ( if that’s what they got), = they took it and signed a confidentiality agreement.

I don’t think its wise to read anything into any of the above, just because they took a pay out does not mean they didn’t have a allegations that [will] appear even now to be egregious, nor does it mean they did.

And as far as this getting to a point where in we now need to know what went down, you can look at that one of 2 ways, either in the end it’s a public service, that there is fire under that smoke and better that we know now, or, if its just a shot in the dark and there was no harassment etc. hes in the clear, yes he will never truly be clear of this now, but, unfortunately that’s politics.

The smoke for this fire is an attempt to destroy a black candidate before he wins the nomination.

Anybody that bucks the political establishment will get the same treatment but since the main-streamers have already attempted to racially slander Cain I feel they have plenty of incentive to do this.

Cain feels the Perry campaign is the source....which I think is stupid....but that's what they feel has happened.

It might be a wash

The smoke for this fire is an attempt to destroy a black candidate before he wins the nomination.

Anybody that bucks the political establishment will get the same treatment but since the main-streamers have already attempted to racially slander Cain I feel they have plenty of incentive to do this.

Cain feels the Perry campaign is the source....which I think is stupid....but that's what they feel has happened.

while I agree that the media will apply the usual selectivity, whether perry put this out nor not, its had its effect and the whirligig will continue to spin until, we hear from them.....

Steven C. Anderson took the job of CEO of The National Restaurant Association right after Herman Cain left.
Anderson is a major Romney contributor.
Do the math.

Steven C. Anderson took the job of CEO of The National Restaurant Association right after Herman Cain left.
Do the math.

Yet he works for the Perry campaign.
Do the math.

No, that is Curt Anderson. He was a consultant for Herman Cain for Senate in Georgia.
Different dude.
I have been on this ever since Cain entered the race.
More to come. Herman has a history of soliciting women at the office.

Do the math.

Yet he works for the Perry campaign.
Do the math.

No, that is Curt Anderson. He was a consultant for Herman Cain for Senate in Georgia.
Different dude.
I have been on this ever since Cain entered the race.
More to come. Herman has a history of soliciting women at the office.

It is sad to see the republicans are now running a godforsaken pervert. If any this is true then Cain is toast.

I wish to see public, blatant and flagrant pathological liars get their just desserts. Which is utterly exposed and having been brought down by their own web of lies.

You reap what you sew.

You believe Obama's an enemy of the State and you wish to see him fail. Am I right?

You're filled with fear, and that fear has festered into hatred.

You know your Messiah® is an incompetent fraud and you know Cain will easily defeat him. In an open and honest election, Obama loses. So you pray for something to happen to Cain, as the only means of saving your pathetic Messiah®

Say Marc, do you hate Herman Cain because he's black? Is this all about racism with you?

Wow!!! You're more of a dumb ass than I originally thought. Kind of on Stephanie's level. And that's not a compliment.

Forum List

Back