I can solve all of America's problems in ONE sentence

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Reduce taxes, eliminate spending that is not in the enumerated powers. There, I've solved it. Jobs are created, people go back to work. Done. The end.

I think you are oversimplifying to the point of delusion. Would that solve the problem of terrorism? If not, then it doesn't "solve all of America's problems".

Does it solve the problem of crime? If not, then it doesn't "solve all of America's problems".

Does it solve our energy problems and the stranglehold the Middle East has on the world's primary energy source? If not, then it doesn't "solve all of America's problems".

Does it solve the problems of poverty, disease and hunger? If not, then it doesn't "solve all of America's problems".

There are more, but I think you get the point.

I think you are oversimplifying to the point of delusion. 1 Would that solve the problem of terrorism? If not, then it doesn't "solve all of America's problems".

2 Does it solve the problem of crime? If not, then it doesn't "solve all of America's problems".

3 Does it solve our energy problems and the stranglehold the Middle East has on the world's primary energy source? If not, then it doesn't "solve all of America's problems".

4 Does it solve the problems of poverty, disease and hunger? If not, then it doesn't "solve all of America's problems".

Ive numbered your points for organization purposes.

1. Yes, we would mind our own business unless we declare a war through the appropriate constitutional means. and THEN it is open season.
2. Yes. States have more power thanks to the 10th amendment to combat crime in their unique circumstances. The federal government has the power to enforce border crime.
3. Yes, it allows Private companies to provide energy without unnecessary regulations.
4. Yes, it empowers people to be more productive because they know if they aren't they are fucked (unless a private charity saves them, or a state law which is legitimate).

I can go on. post more "problems." please.

I think you are oversimplifying to the point of delusion. 1 Would that solve the problem of terrorism? If not, then it doesn't "solve all of America's problems".

2 Does it solve the problem of crime? If not, then it doesn't "solve all of America's problems".

3 Does it solve our energy problems and the stranglehold the Middle East has on the world's primary energy source? If not, then it doesn't "solve all of America's problems".

4 Does it solve the problems of poverty, disease and hunger? If not, then it doesn't "solve all of America's problems".

Ive numbered your points for organization purposes.

1. Yes, we would mind our own business unless we declare a war through the appropriate constitutional means. and THEN it is open season.
2. Yes. States have more power thanks to the 10th amendment to combat crime in their unique circumstances. The federal government has the power to enforce border crime.
3. Yes, it allows Private companies to provide energy without unnecessary regulations.
4. Yes, it empowers people to be more productive because they know if they aren't they are fucked (unless a private charity saves them, or a state law which is legitimate).

I can go on. post more "problems." please.

Dude, if you think you've actually solved any problems, then I continue to disagree but the nice thing about America is you are free to think and say whatever you want regardless if it is true or no not. Have a really nice day, sir.

A Dumbass said:
Reduce taxes, eliminate spending that is not in the enumerated powers. There, I've solved it. Jobs are created, people go back to work. Done. The end.
Thank you for broadcasting your ignorance clearly instead of trying to hide it behind any pseudo intellectual vernacular. :thup:

Last edited:
Thank you for broadcasting your ignorance clearly instead of trying to hide it behind any pseudo intellectual vernacular. :thup:

The quote feature works wonders allowing other posters to see who you are addressing.......
Just saying.........

Liberals like to pretend the problems are more complicated than they are. It's easier to keep your voting base confused and in line that way. Simplicity removes their weapons.

It's so sad that so many Americans are so stupid that they fall for the convoluted bullshit.

Liberals like to pretend the problems are more complicated than they are. It's easier to keep your voting base confused and in line that way. Simplicity removes their weapons.

It's so sad that so many Americans are so stupid that they fall for the convoluted bullshit.

exactly. shit is simple.

Liberals like to pretend the problems are more complicated than they are.

I don't think our problems are complicated because I'm a liberal. I think our problems are complicated because I'm a smart person.

On the other hand, I'm also a liberal because I'm a smart person, so there is a connection. :tongue:

Liberals like to pretend the problems are more complicated than they are.

I don't think our problems are complicated because I'm a liberal. I think our problems are complicated because I'm a smart person.

On the other hand, I'm also a liberal because I'm a smart person, so there is a connection. :tongue:

Mark my words. If Obama loses the election we will see signs of major improvements in the economy NO MATTER WHO REPLACES HIM.

Then we can discuss how complicated it was and who is in fact stupid.

All our wars have been declared constitutionally. The fact that Congressional authorization has never, since World War II, included the words "declaration of war" or "declare war" is pure meaningless semantics.

That's the way things are now.

Can't be done unless the energy is there to be found.

Unless there are jobs to be found, all you will be doing in that case is making sure a lot of people are fucked. Hardly a solution.

I can solve all of Aamericas problems in one sentence

Vote all Republicans out of office

really?

Ok...cutting taxes and reduce spending will not solve our issues.

you would think that if this was so easy a fix it would have been done already.

I didn't say cutting taxes was the solution. I said the solution wasn't complicated.

Please try to read the post your responding to. Or do you insist on complicating that too?

really?

Ok...cutting taxes and reduce spending will not solve our issues.

I didn't say cutting taxes was the solution. I said the solution wasn't complicated.

Please try to read the post your responding to. Or do you insist on complicating that too?

Yeah, except for the fact that the fixes are beyond Obamas agenda and still occupy Reids waste basket.

Watts(ZAP!) this Paul & Cain stuff about??? It's supposed to be Paul/Johnson! Cain already beat us up with a national sales tax & he has not even got into the drivers seat yet!!!

Forum List

Back