Speak of sexual harassment, how come this wasn't major news?

So this thread gets moved to the rubber room near instantly. But the endless Trump rapped (insert any name here) flooded the main forum for months

Report nutso threads then. This one was completely easy to debunk. Zero sources.
35 doctors who HAVE NOT EXAMINED Trump proclaim him mentally unstable.

You're here. Do your fucking job instead of asking me to do it for you. The last time I posted in a CLEAR troll thread as the first response calling it a troll thread you came in pages later whining about the thread being derailed.

You're terrible at your job

So this thread gets moved to the rubber room near instantly. But the endless Trump rapped (insert any name here) flooded the main forum for months
Shhh they never see those.

I suggest you look at what's in the Rubber Room and if you are dissatisfied, feel free to report threads you think are obvious lunacy. Or maybe it's just easier to whine. :dunno:

I never saw a Trump raped anybody thread, and it's raped, not rapped, btw.
Quit moping. I should think you guys would have learned from all those fake news bloggers out of Eastern Europe during the campaign. The article is 100% fake news.
I'm not speaking to the veracity of the article just the leftist mods.

Yes you are speaking to the veracity of the article if you are bitching about the thread being moved.
Wrong

I am speaking about YOU. Your history of leaving troll threads aimed at Trump & moving those aimed at Obama is CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR.

Report nutso threads then. This one was completely easy to debunk. Zero sources.

You're here. Do your fucking job instead of asking me to do it for you. The last time I posted in a CLEAR troll thread as the first response calling it a troll thread you came in pages later whining about the thread being derailed.

Remember all the Obama has mental illness/narcisistic personality threads? A lot of those stayed also. And it's easy to refute them, but they aren't false - just uninformed armchair psychiatrist muck.

This thread is clearly debunked.

If you can't bother yourself to report something in a forum with thousands of threads and a fast moving pace, then don't whine. We don't and can't read everything - reports alert us. But if it's easier to whine then whine.

Quit moping. I should think you guys would have learned from all those fake news bloggers out of Eastern Europe during the campaign. The article is 100% fake news.

Yes you are speaking to the veracity of the article if you are bitching about the thread being moved.
Wrong

I am speaking about YOU. Your history of leaving troll threads aimed at Trump & moving those aimed at Obama is CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEAR.

Then REPORT THEM. Easy solution.

Grampa, that was a real story. There were actually 35 doctors, believe it or not, who got together at Harvard and declared Trump mentally unstable and dangerous. Not agreeing with them does not make it fake.

Wrong

Then REPORT THEM. Easy solution.
The last time I reported a thread I was the first response in it as well. I pointed out it was clear trolling and you came into the thread pages later and just rolled right along with the topic. Then posts later wondered why the thread was so far off topic.

Y'all want fair & good debates to fuel the forum but let it get overrun with nonsensical garbage.
And I'm not saying I don't create some of the garbage threads, I do.

Shhh they never see those.

I suggest you look at what's in the Rubber Room and if you are dissatisfied, feel free to report threads you think are obvious lunacy. Or maybe it's just easier to whine. :dunno:
It's your job to read the threads and mod the board. I do my part by putting a good portion of the socks/trolls and spammers you allow to post here on ignore.

Otherwise it would be worse than it is.

If you don't want to do your job correctly you could always quit.

Grampa, that was a real story. There were actually 35 doctors, believe it or not, who got together at Harvard and declared Trump mentally unstable and dangerous. Not agreeing with them does not make it fake.
It is indeed a true story about those doctors. It does not mean that their position isn't conspiratorial in nature and the perfect lead into arbitrary trolling by forum members.

Remember all the Obama has mental illness/narcisistic personality threads? A lot of those stayed also. And it's easy to refute them, but they aren't false - just uninformed armchair psychiatrist muck.

If you can't bother yourself to report something in a forum with thousands of threads and a fast moving pace, then don't whine. We don't and can't read everything - reports alert us. But if it's easier to whine then whine.
Fast moving? I can log out at noon and not back in until 4/5 and the board will have only advanced three pages. That fast paced comment sounds more like a cop out because you don't want to be bothered to read threads.

It is indeed a true story about those doctors. It does not mean that their position isn't conspiratorial in nature and the perfect lead into arbitrary trolling by forum members.
I'm not sure what you mean by trolling--I was arguing in just such a thread yesterday, but I didn't see trolls. "Conspiratorial in nature" means there is no evidence, only conjecture, that a thing occurred. This confab of psychologists did occur and they based their OPINION on their professional experience. I agree it's most likely nonsense, but it isn't conspiratorial. Pizzagate was conspiratorial. Wild conjecture about something which NEVER happened. I'm not sure I'm explaining it well, but there's a difference.

Fast moving? I can log out at noon and not back in until 4/5 and the board will have only advanced three pages. That fast paced comment sounds more like a cop out because you don't want to be bothered to read threads.
upload_2017-4-24_14-0-28.png

I don't bother to read a lot of threads, you are right. And I'm not likely to change that just to suit you. I find many of the threads I do watch climb from 5 to 20 pages overnight and I could end up spending my entire online time on just a few threads. So if YOU and Grandpa think it's important, if you think a thread truly needs to be looked at, is being derailed or is situated in the wrong place, why is it so darn difficult to move your finger and press "report"? It takes far more time and energy to gripe, yet that seems preferable.

Reports alert us. Maybe it's a thread we thought was ok and a report makes us look at it a second time. Maybe the thread started out ok when we saw it, but got derailed. We all have differing ideas of what constitutes "troll bait". Aside from your over griping at me as a moderator - do you consider this thread valid to stay in Politics? Or is it better suited to Conspiracy Theory? What if you replaced Obama with Trump and still linked to Caine stories...?

View attachment 123135
Awe little snowflake who is always full of hot air got offended.

I like it. :)

I'm not sure what you mean by trolling--I was arguing in just such a thread yesterday, but I didn't see trolls. "Conspiratorial in nature" means there is no evidence, only conjecture, that a thing occurred. This confab of psychologists did occur and they based their OPINION on their professional experience. I agree it's most likely nonsense, but it isn't conspiratorial. Pizzagate was conspiratorial. Wild conjecture about something which NEVER happened. I'm not sure I'm explaining it well, but there's a difference.

Exactly...a thread may be crap, like the psychologist ones, but can still be a legit topic depending on how it's worded and how the OP is. For example of someone threw in a one liner OP with "Trump certified a looney by 35 psychologists" and left it at that, it probably wouldn't fly in Zone 2.

I don't bother to read a lot of threads, you are right. And I'm not likely to change that just to suit you. I find many of the threads I do watch climb from 5 to 20 pages overnight and I could end up spending my entire online time on just a few threads. So if YOU and Grandpa think it's important, if you think a thread truly needs to be looked at, is being derailed or is situated in the wrong place, why is it so darn difficult to move your finger and press "report"? It takes far more time and energy to gripe, yet that seems preferable.

Reports alert us. Maybe it's a thread we thought was ok and a report makes us look at it a second time. Maybe the thread started out ok when we saw it, but got derailed. We all have differing ideas of what constitutes "troll bait". Aside from your over griping at me as a moderator - do you consider this thread valid to stay in Politics? Or is it better suited to Conspiracy Theory? What if you replaced Obama with Trump and still linked to Caine stories...?
Blah blah blah..I don't do my job...blah blah blah. Yes I know. That is obvious. :)

Exactly...a thread may be crap, like the psychologist ones, but can still be a legit topic depending on how it's worded and how the OP is. For example of someone threw in a one liner OP with "Trump certified a looney by 35 psychologists" and left it at that, it probably wouldn't fly in Zone 2.
The thread is based on conspiratorial opinion.

Forum List

Back