Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

If the accusation of sexual harassment was baseless in truth, why on earth did they PAY these women?

NO lawyer/legal team would pay ANYONE off of BASELESS claims. Now would they?

Think again Marcie.... sometimes its easier to pay them to go away, rather than pay a team of lawyers hundreds of dollars each to fight it.
Insurance companies do it all the time.

Now there are lawyers saying Cain may have already violated a confidentiality agreement just trying to defend his name.

This is ridiculous.... claims from unnamed sources bitching about "overt gestures" :cuckoo:

This is a non story --- push politics at its worst!

Fidel,

Do any of you RW palookas have any facts to back up the claim that SEXUAL HARASSMENT suits typically get paid off no matter the validity of the claim?

Somehow I think you people are absolutely WRONG on that.

Please provide a link backing that claim up if you will.

Sexual Harassment suits are not small peas, it's a big manner with big implications on one's name and reputation. Both personally and corporately.

One individual woman and claim I could dismiss...maybe, but TWO!??? That's the beginning of a pattern to unbiased thinking individual.

Either present some facts or or just say you made it up, however just stop blowing smoke up our A$$.

Last edited:
Fidel,

Do any of you RW palookas have any facts to back up the claim that SEXUAL HARASSMENT suits typically get paid off no matter the validity of the claim?

Sexual Harassment suits are not small peas, it's a big manner with big implications on one's name and reputation. Both personally and corporately.

One individual woman and claim I could dismiss...maybe, but TWO!??? That's the beginning of a pattern to unbiased thinking individual.

Either present some facts or or just say you made it up, however just stop blowing smoke up our A$$.

WHY are YOU so afraid of Cain Marcie?

Fidel,

WHY are YOU so afraid of Cain Marcie?

Because he is a rogue black man thinking for himself..... we cant have that now can we Marcie???

Red alert.... another one has left the Democrat plantation!!!!

If the accusation of sexual harassment was baseless in truth, why on earth did they PAY these women?

NO lawyer/legal team would pay ANYONE off of BASELESS claims. Now would they?

Think again Marcie.... sometimes its easier to pay them to go away, rather than pay a team of lawyers hundreds of dollars each to fight it.
Insurance companies do it all the time.

Now there are lawyers saying Cain may have already violated a confidentiality agreement just trying to defend his name.

This is ridiculous.... claims from unnamed sources bitching about "overt gestures" :cuckoo:

This is a non story --- push politics at its worst!
The Left is very afraid of Cain because HE didn't NEED them to get ahead to where he is. Obama, is manufactured and coddled.

Fidel,

(CNN) -- When it comes to the bottom line, there are a few reasons that an employer might pay to sweep sexual harassment allegations under the rug instead of fighting them in the courtroom or the court of public opinion.

"They're extremely common, and many of them are done prior to any lawsuit being filed, which is why the press doesn't know about them," said Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred, who has made her name representing allegedly wronged women from all walks of life. "The purpose is to avoid litigation and keep it confidential, because once it's filed it becomes public record."

Sexual harassment settlements: 'cost of doing business' - CNN.com

Meanwhile guess what is not being dealt with....

The rape of America by the Marxist in Chief along with all his cronies!

Anyone remember "Fast & Furious"... 9.1% unemployment... meddling in Lybia.... leaving Iraq for Iran to move in.... rampant abuse of our welfare system by illegals... Oh, and the merits of 9-9-9 or Rick Perry's new tax plan.

Instead, lets listen to some baseless claims from a couple of anonymous women :cuckoo:

Cain is not handling himself very well in his first crisis.

Once again showing he is not ready for prime time

Fidel,

Didn't Michael Jackson "pay off" some kids parents so they would go away? :eusa_shhh:

Obama handled his first crisis.....Rev. Wright by saying the following:

"I figured I wouldn't have the same chance as other more conventional candidates!" :boohoo:

Then there was his flub about his typical white grandmother.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abPQ9kZe3ZA]Barack Obama "Typical White Person" Racist Statement Quote - YouTube[/ame]

Almost immediately it seemed Obama was off his game and about to screw the pooch.

So they whisked him off to the Bahamas for 3 weeks till they could talk him up and cover for his ass. Eventually his base accepted that fact that Obama was a member of a racist church but he was probably unaware of his racist and unAmerican doctrine.

Last edited:

"I figured I wouldn't have the same chance as other more conventional candidates!" :boohoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abPQ9kZe3ZA"]Barack Obama "Typical White Person" Racist Statement Quote - YouTube[/ame]

Almost immediately it seemed Obama was off his game and about to screw the pooch.

So they whisked him off to the Bahamas for 3 weeks till they could talk him up and cover for his ass. Eventually his base accepted that fact that Obama was a member of a racist church but he was probably unaware of his racist and unAmerican doctrine.

The beginnings of Obama throwing people not useful to him under the bus.

Why buy a vibrator when you lay so many speed bumps? The man is sick as Hell.

Well not only did the media outside of Fox defend the future President they turned a blind eye to Obama's
relationships with Rev Wright and Bill Ayers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abPQ9kZe3ZA"]Barack Obama "Typical White Person" Racist Statement Quote - YouTube[/ame]

It was later discovered that all of this had been talked about during his think tank sessions with Bill Ayers and others.

How was a racist like Obama gonna cover up his bigotry once everyone discovers who his spiritual adviser was.

They decided it was worth risking it. The trick was buying off the press. Work out deals with CNN and other major media outlets. They would provide cover for Obama if Rev. Wright becomes public knowledge.

Obviously the Cain camp didn't think this would be that damaging. So they didn't go to as much trouble as the Obama team did to cover for him.

This is why it's not being handled as smoothly as RW would like.

Last edited:

Barack Obama "Typical White Person" Racist Statement Quote - YouTube

It was later discovered that all of this had been talked about during his think tank sessions with Bill Ayers and others.

How was a racist like Obama gonna cover up his bigotry once everyone discovers who his spiritual adviser was.

They decided it was worth risking it. The trick was buying off the press. Work out deals with CNN and other major media outlets. They would provide cover for Obama if Rev. Wright becomes public knowledge.

Obviously the Cain camp didn't think this would be that damaging. So they didn't go to as much trouble as the Obama team did to cover for him.

This is why it's not being handled as smoothly as RW would like.
Well? It really didn't do too much damge to cain. The public sees it for what it is. Cain's donations are rising.

Forum List

Back