Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

masquerade

positivity
Oct 15, 2009
right of center
During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Read more: Exclusive: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

Why this should make the Left like him even more right? I mean, After how they Defended Clinton and all, and joked about how they liked the idea of their President getting some.

Didn't some dude accuse Obama of partaking in gay oral sex years ago with him?

This is right in line with that nonsense.

Obama had two women accuse him of behaving inappropriately: Michelle and Hilary.

The next question is were they white?

Actually, No I find your Avatar to be a Symbol of Dated Racial Bigotry. It's Idiots like you the left points at, when they label the rest of us Racists.

He's a lib plant designed to be provocative and to make you hate Palin for starters. There were more than a few in 2008 that were so over the top Palin it turned a lot of posters off.

Team Sarah was on to the game and put the word out. I'm not a conspiracy nut. It's just what the left do.

They did the same thing with Ron Paul. The faux Paulites were swarming boards everywhere making normal conservatives just want to bazooka barf next time they saw a post by a Paulite.

Last edited:
You haven't officially arrived as a politician until there are rumors of some sort of sex scandal.:D

Cain looks like the type.

Oooooooooooo!!!

I bet before this is over the story will be he tried to serve them a meat lovers pizza covered in pubic hair!!!

:lol:

Not covered, just a few.

pizza-box-costume.jpg

Last edited:
During Herman Cain’s tenure as the head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s, at least two female employees complained to colleagues and senior association officials about inappropriate behavior by Cain, ultimately leaving their jobs at the trade group, multiple sources confirm to POLITICO.

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Read more: Exclusive: Two women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

That makes it official: Obama is afraid of Cain.

You haven't officially arrived as a politician until there are rumors of some sort of sex scandal.:D

Yes, I would like to hear the "other" side of this so-called story. There are always two or more sides to a story, and I don't judge `till I hear them...

If its true I hope he was smarts enough to have done them both at the same time. At least then he will have one up on Clinton. They could swap sex stories over a couple beers at Obamas sexbeer summit.

It must be a credible story. For after all, it's not like there's any motivation to make that shit up just because Mr. Cain has moved into a good position in the GOP nomination race.

Yes, I would like to hear the "other" side of this so-called story. There are always two or more sides to a story, and I don't judge `till I hear them...

I miss the good old days when jumping to conclusions, knee-jerk reactions and insta-judgments were all the rage.

I don't know that that is true....for instance, Obama has never had that rumor. Or Bush, for that matter. Or Romney, Perry, and most of our presidential hopefuls.

In fact for the most part it has turned out that where there is smoke, there is fire. See Clinton, Foley, Ahhnold, Edwards, etc.

But I'll still give Cain the benefit of the doubt.

Forum List

Back