Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

No, I didn't. But you knew that. I think you need some sort of mental health break, as your lying is getting out of hand.
So, you think Republicans eat their own.

Ask Hilary about that - folks eating their own - too.

But, my bad, you only want to talk about Republicans doing something and not the Democrats doing the same.

No surprise.

How was Hillary eaten?

That's Anthony Weiner's ole lady's job.

No, I didn't. But you knew that. I think you need some sort of mental health break, as your lying is getting out of hand.

But, my bad, you only want to talk about Republicans doing something and not the Democrats doing the same.

No surprise.

How was Hillary eaten?
She was, but it's got nothing to do with the thread. Just Queasy trying to deflect once again.

No surprise.

How was Hillary eaten?
She was, but it's got nothing to do with the thread. Just Queasy trying to deflect once again.

I fail to see how the Democrats turned on Hillary. She lost the primaries and it was on her own record. There was no dirt dug up on Hillary

I fail to see how the Democrats turned on Hillary. She lost the primaries and it was on her own record. There was no dirt dug up on Hillary

all the dirt was thrown at hillary while she was first lady......

the clinton death list

vince foster

lesbian affair with her assistant

cankles

pant suits

"hitlery"

hillary lost because after the bush dynasty, people did not want a clinton dynasty......

the clinton death list

vince foster

cankles

pant suits

"hitlery"

hillary lost because after the bush dynasty, people did not want a clinton dynasty......

If I was a 325 pound, 5 foot 1 female mud wrestler with a Harley Fat Boy I wouldn't munch on Hillary.
Talk about "dirty" politics.

No surprise.

How was Hillary eaten?
Actually, it was me correcting you. I know you don't like facts, but do try to deal with them with at least an iota of dignity.

please link posts where any of these folks said there are no racists on the right? thx in advance.

I'll state the obvious, of course there are....is this news?

Q for you, are there racists on the left?

I don't need to post links. I already gave you examples of 3 right wingers and told you to check them out. That's all the evidence you'll need!! Just look at USArmyRetired. The picture in his avi makes his racism quite apparent.

I don't like to put any group of people in the same bag. All women, all men, all blacks, all whites. It's totally unrealistic. Of course there are racist lefties.
That wasn't the question, moron.

You wouldn't know the question if it came up and bit you in the ass, Cleo. I was responding to Trajan, not you. If he/she has any questions they will tell me. And I'll answer because I always respond to people that are reasonable. Not people like you that are bitter and angry and just want to fight. In other words, an unpleasant bitch.

Obama's out of the country right now.

Did you know he had left?

All hell is breaking loose. Everyone in the Republican race is pointing fingers at each other.

What the fuck is going on?

It started when Mitt Romney decided to attack Rick Perry....then Michelle Bachmann made a false claim about Perry's cervical cancer inoculation program.

Then it progressed into a pissing contest and shout-fest during the last debate.

Now everyone is blaming each other for the Cain sexual harassment leak.

WTF?

Meanwhile Obama is out of the country.

Who was it that said there are no coincidences in politics.

- Personally I think Cains' manager should be fired for that smoking ad and now for the wild accusations toward Perry.

- The woman who was reported to want to come forward now miraculously has changed her mind. She says she doesn't want to become the next Anita Hill. Wise choice lady.

- Last word out is that Rahm Emmanuel is behind the sexual harassment leak.

We've got some seriously rotten folks running our government and they don't give a flying-f what they have to do to win elections. The stakes are too high.

You know.....this isn't the first time that Obama's opponents ended up in this kind of a mess. He's over in Europe trying to act like a President while his campaign does it's work here.

1996, Jan - Obama has his four competitor petitions invalidated; he emerges as the only candidate

2003 - Obama begins running for US Senate; the leading Democratic candidate will withdraw in 2004 due to a sex scandal that Obama's campaign urged the Chicago Tribune to report.

2004, Jun - Obama's Republican opponent withdraws due to sex scandal

I've been expecting this since I read Obama's bio. I just figured he would wait till closer to the election. This is probably their attempt to dictate who will be the GOP nominee again just like McCain. Obama is in serious trouble both legally and politically so this nonsense coming out now gives him a break for the questions that normally would be directed at him.

Why is Cain blaming Perry for his troubles?? He's saying Perry is running a smear campaign against him. What proof does he have??? Does anybody know??

I don't need to post links. I already gave you examples of 3 right wingers and told you to check them out. That's all the evidence you'll need!! Just look at USArmyRetired. The picture in his avi makes his racism quite apparent.

I don't like to put any group of people in the same bag. All women, all men, all blacks, all whites. It's totally unrealistic. Of course there are racist lefties.

You wouldn't know the question if it came up and bit you in the ass, Cleo. I was responding to Trajan, not you. If he/she has any questions they will tell me. And I'll answer because I always respond to people that are reasonable. Not people like you that are bitter and angry and just want to fight. In other words, an unpleasant bitch.
But you didn't respond to his question.

That's what morons like you often do.

Stunner, huh?

Last edited:

the clinton death list

vince foster

cankles

pant suits

"hitlery"

the clinton death list

vince foster

cankles

pant suits

"hitlery"

???I don't remember any of that shit coming up, seriously.

and the pants suites? well yea her body screams for earth tones dude, but won't listen.....she really needs them now, shes HUGE, no hate, its just true that's all. *shrugs*

Stunner, huh?

Yes, I did, Cleo. Must be a boring day for you today. Bark and maybe your owner will take you for a walk. Then you won't have to stalk me.

Stunner, huh?

Yes, I did, Cleo. Must be a boring day for you today. Bark and maybe your owner will take you for a walk. Then you won't have to stalk me.
Nah, you didn't.

He asked you to link to any poster on the right who has denied racism exists.

You responded that USAR is a racist.

Moron. :lol:

And I'll answer because I always respond to people that are reasonable. Not people like you that are bitter and angry and just want to fight. In other words, an unpleasant bitch.

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_hand:

Um...you realize you just responded.......:eusa_angel:

No, I didn't. You people are getting dumber every single day!! But then look at the motley group you have running for president and you think they're wonderful. Like I said, dumb. And mind your owm business.

Forum List

Back