TV Shows that suck

The major networks now fill their airtime with reality shows. Watch the fat guy lose weight, who is the best singer?, who can dance? Who should this cute guy date?

It used to be you could escape to the cable networks but now they are even worse with Search for ancient aliens, watch the pawn star guys yell at eachother, wanna see a guy get eaten by a snake?

That seems to be more NBC's schtick more so than the other major networks. They do have a few gems on though, I love Parks and Recreation.

The only reason I have not dumped cable is due to Survivor, Dual Survivor, Game Of Thrones, Master Chef and a scant few other show I watch.

The major networks now fill their airtime with reality shows. Watch the fat guy lose weight, who is the best singer?, who can dance? Who should this cute guy date?

It used to be you could escape to the cable networks but now they are even worse with Search for ancient aliens, watch the pawn star guys yell at eachother, wanna see a guy get eaten by a snake?

I do want to see a guy get eaten by a snake! :lol: Now that sounds like some good reality TV.

Actually, they made you watch a two hour show where the snake never did more than lick the guy

Lame. :lol:

Seriously though, I saw a show once where they claimed a snake ate a man. It had only half swallowed him and it died, IIRC. I don't remember what show that was, but it was one of those animal planet type shows. I wish I could remember more about the details. I don't know if the man was already dead when the snake tried to eat him or what the story was.

TV Shows that suck

The Jersey Shore

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

The Jerry Springer Show

American Idol

Keeping Up With The Kardashians

Cops

Last edited:
I think The Big Bang Theory is insufferable and unfunny.

If you said that about Mike and Molly, which is created by the same d-bag creator; then I'd agree.

Oh, I like Mike and Molly. Fat people are hilarious.

The jokes are terrible; and fat people shouldn't have their unhealthy lifestyles glorified.
I saw a commercial for that show, and that fat pig woman was chugging eggnog from a half-gallon carton.

I wanted to vomit.

Grimm

Some guy feeding worms to a woman who was really a bird, so she could develop a golden thyroid tumor.

Come on, that was just too stupid.

If you said that about Mike and Molly, which is created by the same d-bag creator; then I'd agree.

The jokes are terrible; and fat people shouldn't have their unhealthy lifestyles glorified.
I saw a commercial for that show, and that fat pig woman was chugging eggnog from a half-gallon carton.

I wanted to vomit.

It's terrible. It's not that fat people can't be funny. Kevin James on King And Queens was funny. John Belushi in Animal House was epic. But the Mike And Molly producer is the same fag that produced Roseanne...and it's this I just broke a chair cos I'm fat crap humor.

I wanted to vomit.

It's terrible. It's not that fat people can't be funny. Kevin James on King And Queens was funny. John Belushi in Animal House was epic. But the Mike And Molly producer is the same fag that produced Roseanne...and it's this I just broke a chair cos I'm fat crap humor.

I liked Roseanne too. Lol. :D

The only reason I have not dumped cable is due to Survivor, Dual Survivor, Game Of Thrones, Master Chef and a scant few other show I watch.

You could always catch them on Netflix, Hulu, DVD. You'd save a ton of money. The reason I haven't dropped cable is sports. Sports are keeping cable in business.

I don't know about watching all of my shows on the computer. I think I would miss my big TV. :)

Most new tvs have internet access to Netflix, Hulu, Youtube and others
If not, you can pay $35 for Chromecast and show everything on your computer

I don't know about watching all of my shows on the computer. I think I would miss my big TV. :)

I know, but I still like watching shows on my big screen television. It's just not the same on the computer!

Also, sometimes the computer acts up. I wouldn't mind watching some things on it, but the computer is just not reliable enough or good enough for me to get rid of my cable. When they make one with a 40-inch screen . . . . :D

I know, but I still like watching shows on my big screen television. It's just not the same on the computer!

Also, sometimes the computer acts up. I wouldn't mind watching some things on it, but the computer is just not reliable enough or good enough for me to get rid of my cable. When they make one with a 40-inch screen . . . . :D

The point is that you no longer have to watch on your computer. You can link it directly to your 60 inch flatscreen

You could always catch them on Netflix, Hulu, DVD. You'd save a ton of money. The reason I haven't dropped cable is sports. Sports are keeping cable in business.
LSU football keeps me subscribed to Direct TV.

The rest of the year sucks, but, I have to have it.

The point is that you no longer have to watch on your computer. You can link it directly to your 60 inch flatscreen
The point is it is still going through your computer. And there is still no simple change the channel interface.

The point is it is still going through your computer. And there is still no simple change the channel interface.

HDMI1 to HDMI2 is pretty simple

You think I know how to do that? :lol: I am NO computer genius, let me tell you. As a matter of fact, although I love doing things on the computer, I find it to be one of the MOST annoying machines ever created! If I can avoid messing with it all, I will.

Forum List

Back