TV Shows that suck

If you said that about Mike and Molly, which is created by the same d-bag creator; then I'd agree.

Oh, I like Mike and Molly. Fat people are hilarious.

The jokes are terrible; and fat people shouldn't have their unhealthy lifestyles glorified.

Some are. Some are pretty funny. There really aren't very many good sitcoms out there to choose from. My favorites were Seinfeld, King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond, but those are all off air now. :(

Sure, it's unhealthy. I don't really consider that when I'm watching comedy though. I think the woman who plays Molly is pretty funny though. The stupid sister too. :D

King Of Queens is funny; and Doug is hefty. But it's not like Mike and Molly in which they are making a series of lame fat jokes. It's cos Kevin James is hilarious and actually talented.

Everybody Loves Raymond is like a modern day I Love Lucy; it's too canned for me.

Seinfeld is great. If you're looking for something funny, try watching 'How I Met Your Mother' on Netflix. It's really good. Also, you might want to check out 'Hot In Cleveland.' It's a diamond in the rough.

Oh come on, how can you not like Everybody Loves? Frank is a riot. :lol: I love that show.

I've seen How I Met Your Mother before. Not a big fan of that one. :D I've watched Rules of Engagement a couple of times. That's pretty funny. It has David Spader in it and the guy who played Puddy in Seinfeld.

Everybody Loves Raymond - mind numbing. You think you like it but ultimately get nothing from it. It's canned ham. I'd watch it with a nine-year-old.....it's that level. It's no better than Family Matters or whatever have you.

The jokes are terrible; and fat people shouldn't have their unhealthy lifestyles glorified.

Some are. Some are pretty funny. There really aren't very many good sitcoms out there to choose from. My favorites were Seinfeld, King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond, but those are all off air now. :(

Sure, it's unhealthy. I don't really consider that when I'm watching comedy though. I think the woman who plays Molly is pretty funny though. The stupid sister too. :D

King Of Queens is funny; and Doug is hefty. But it's not like Mike and Molly in which they are making a series of lame fat jokes. It's cos Kevin James is hilarious and actually talented.

Everybody Loves Raymond is like a modern day I Love Lucy; it's too canned for me.

Seinfeld is great. If you're looking for something funny, try watching 'How I Met Your Mother' on Netflix. It's really good. Also, you might want to check out 'Hot In Cleveland.' It's a diamond in the rough.

Oh come on, how can you not like Everybody Loves? Frank is a riot. :lol: I love that show.

I've seen How I Met Your Mother before. Not a big fan of that one. :D I've watched Rules of Engagement a couple of times. That's pretty funny. It has David Spader in it and the guy who played Puddy in Seinfeld.

Everybody Loves Raymond - mind numbing. You think you like it but ultimately get nothing from it. It's canned ham. I'd watch it with a nine-year-old.....it's that level. It's no better than Family Matters or whatever have you.
It is a show people can relate to on a personal level.......my wife does that, he is just like my husband, Marie makes my mother in law look like a saint

Great sitcom

Well, to each her or his own, and I like that show. :)

Gold Rush...cuz it's a crock of shit and they never really hit a huge load that I have seen.

[...]
What would you consider to be a "huge load."

I watch Gold Rush now and then and none of the miners have hit what I would consider a bonanza. Most have worked very hard for the relatively small amounts of gold they've found.

Have I mentioned LA Little Women? Do they not realize they act idiotic? I catch it sometimes..but mostly I try to avoid it. One cries CONSTANTLY, two are bullies. The only one that seems sane is the russian gal.

I watched parts of it tonight. Next week, there will be dwarf tossing I guess. Two of the husbands get into a fight. I think I will pass on watching that one. It's embarassing to watch them embarrass themselves.

Gold Rush...cuz it's a crock of shit and they never really hit a huge load that I have seen.

[...]

I watch Gold Rush now and then and none of the miners have hit what I would consider a bonanza. Most have worked very hard for the relatively small amounts of gold they've found.
At least they hit something. The guys on Finding Bigfoot and Ghosthunters have been on for years and have never found anything.

Oh, yeah, "Walker Texas ranger". Oh my god. My mother, friends of mine gobbled this show up. I never said a word. It was like watching dictionary show based on stupid. I giver her a ya and a hi ya!
hey!...i liked that show.....
irked.gif

The Vegas Pawn Stars has a lot of educational matter, experts speaking to antiques and what not. But it's annoying that the Detroit version of it goes by the same name. That is crap.
the bullshit with Chumlee drove me to not watch anymore....

I could never stand those pawn shop shows. BOOORRRRIIINNNGGGG.
i used to just like to see what kind of stuff came in the shop......the shit with chumlee ruined the show....

I've only watched them a few times. It really pisses me off that they have these shows on channels like the History Channel and Discovery Channel though, AND they will play them all night long. What a rip off!

History channel used to have great shows about actual history...

When it used to be the Hitler Channel. I used to watch Biography every night

[...]

At least they hit something. The guys on Finding Bigfoot and Ghosthunters have been on for years and have never found anything.

Those shows suck. Did you hear that? OMG, DUDE, did you hear THAT? :rolleyes-41: They think every sound is a ghost or a big foot, when it could be practically anything. So stupid.

hey!...i liked that show.....
irked.gif

the bullshit with Chumlee drove me to not watch anymore....

i used to just like to see what kind of stuff came in the shop......the shit with chumlee ruined the show....

I've only watched them a few times. It really pisses me off that they have these shows on channels like the History Channel and Discovery Channel though, AND they will play them all night long. What a rip off!

The Hitler Channel? Never heard of it. :) Do you mean the History Channel?

When the History Channel started out they used to show alot of WWII documentaries. They used to be jokingly called the Hitler Channel because every time you turned it on they had something about the Nazis

But now they have sold out to Ancient Aliens, searches for Bigfoot and Pawn Stars

Years ago The History Channel seemingly only contained programs predominately about WWII. That is around the same time I stopped watching and ordered the The History Channel 2 which had more interesting programs about World History. Sadly it slipped into the reality show nonsense and jazz about aliens as well.

Years ago The History Channel seemingly only contained programs predominately about WWII. That is around the same time I stopped watching and ordered the The History Channel 2 which had more interesting programs about World History. Sadly it slipped into the reality show nonsense and jazz about aliens as well.

Yes, I remember when the History channel and Discovery channel actually showed programs that were related to the history and discovery. Lol. I think with cable TV, you should be able to pick and choose all of your own channels, that would put some pressure on some of these networks to put out some quality programming instead of taking the easy, cheap way out and showing reruns of pawn shop shows all night long. It's a total rip off!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

[...]

Those shows suck. Did you hear that? OMG, DUDE, did you hear THAT? :rolleyes-41: They think every sound is a ghost or a big foot, when it could be practically anything. So stupid.

That show is nothing more than a bunch of adults scaring themselves in the dark.

Yes, I remember when the History channel and Discovery channel actually showed programs that were related to the history and discovery. Lol. I think with cable TV, you should be able to pick and choose all of your own channels, that would put some pressure on some of these networks to put out some quality programming instead of taking the easy, cheap way out and showing reruns of pawn shop shows all night long. It's a total rip off!

I've been debating for months if I should cancel my cable altogether b/c most shows I watch I can download or watch off Net-flicks, Hulu, or Amazon Prime.

I've been debating for months if I should cancel my cable altogether b/c most shows I watch I can download or watch off Net-flicks, Hulu, or Amazon Prime.

I don't even watch a LOT of television, but I would be afraid to cancel cable entirely, I think. :lol: I do wish I could pick my own channels though. There are a lot of channels I could do without.

I'm in the same boat....I watch mostly Netflicks at night. They have a lot of good documentaries

I'm in the same boat....I watch mostly Netflicks at night. They have a lot of good documentaries

I don't ever watch shows online. Maybe I should give that a try one of these days.

The major networks now fill their airtime with reality shows. Watch the fat guy lose weight, who is the best singer?, who can dance? Who should this cute guy date?

It used to be you could escape to the cable networks but now they are even worse with Search for ancient aliens, watch the pawn star guys yell at eachother, wanna see a guy get eaten by a snake?

The major networks now fill their airtime with reality shows. Watch the fat guy lose weight, who is the best singer?, who can dance? Who should this cute guy date?

It used to be you could escape to the cable networks but now they are even worse with Search for ancient aliens, watch the pawn star guys yell at eachother, wanna see a guy get eaten by a snake?

I do want to see a guy get eaten by a snake! :lol: Now that sounds like some good reality TV.

I do want to see a guy get eaten by a snake! :lol: Now that sounds like some good reality TV.

Actually, they made you watch a two hour show where the snake never did more than lick the guy

Forum List

Back