All these "Real Housewives" TV shows are created to screw up American women.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Have you ever watched one of these "Real Housewives of......" TV shows? I'll watch for a minute or so while flipping channels and that's about all I can take. They look like caricatures with ridiculously puffed up lips, boobs and butts. They are always arguing with each other over stupid shit. Is this part of a grand plan to make American housewives so stupid, they all vote Democrat? :dunno:

Have you ever watched one of these "Real Housewives of......" TV shows? I'll watch for a minute or so while flipping channels and that's about all I can take. They look like caricatures with ridiculously puffed up lips, boobs and butts. They are always arguing with each other over stupid shit. Is this part of a grand plan to make American housewives so stupid, they all vote Democrat? :dunno:
Instead of Real Housewives, it should be call, Unreal Married Bimbos.

Looks like one their stars won't be a housewife anymore, can't handle her finances with house(s) in foreclosure) and owes the IRS over a Million Dollar$, and filing for divorce.

Looks like one their stars won't be a housewife anymore, can't handle her finances with house(in foreclosure) and owes the IRS over a Million Dollar$, and filing for divorce.
I know a number of people who were got divorced, initiated by the wife, where the wife was hooked on fake Real Housewives and the Kardashian shows. The husbands, are friends of mine, were very good husbands and providers. The wives were bored and wanted drama as portrayed in those shows. So they thought it was a good idea to get divorced and run around suburban strip center bars and slutting around with guys 10 years younger who are working at home depot. Often the wife would have single friend, from 15 years ago, reach out on facebook and detail how exciting her single life was and crap like that.

I know a number of people who were got divorced, initiated by the wife, where the wife was hooked on fake Real Housewives and the Kardashian shows. The husbands, are friends of mine, were very good husbands and providers. The wives were bored and wanted drama as portrayed in those shows. So they thought it was a good idea to get divorced and run around suburban strip center bars and slutting around with guys 10 years younger who are working at home depot. Often the wife would have single friend, from 15 years ago, reach out on facebook and detail how exciting her single life was and crap like that.
Not a surprise if accurate.

I don't watch those shows. I thought they were comedy like Jerry Springer. Do you take them seriously?

All of those Reality Shows are horrible. Yes, they are.ensuring mindless citizens. It isn:t new though, just more abundant and unfiltered in their absurdity. My wifes cousin loved Honey Boo Boo...imagine how that impacts ones brain cells?

Last edited:

Looks like one their stars won't be a housewife anymore, can't handle her finances with house(s) in foreclosure) and owes the IRS over a Million Dollar$, and filing for divorce.
I just saw one called NBA housewives, wow! Black women should be outraged at the stupid depictions of these women.

I haven't watched Real Housewives. That said, reality TV shows are very far from reality.

You've just described 95% of daytime TV programming. Apparently a large faction of people in this country now are forever arguing and fighting, fornicating, wearing Walmart stretch-pants, way overweight, and all illiterate, unemployed, on gov programs and with an IQ of about 70.

Reality TV is one of the most malignant aspects of modern American culture.

Forum List

Back