TV Shows that suck

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Gold Rush...cuz it's a crock of shit and they never really hit a huge load that I have seen.

The Hunt For Bigfoot shows cuz it's stupid.

Any and all Housewives shows cuz they are stupid.

American Pickers because they have NO CLUE what shit really is worth.

Curse Of Oak Island cuz they never find diddly squat so why watch for an hour. It's stupid too.

Pawnstars...because they are idiots, greedy, and it's all a bunch of bullshit. Even the store itself.

Storage Wars...because it's stupid. And fake. And the "stars" of it suck.

Anything I'm missing?

Gold Rush...cuz it's a crock of shit and they never really hit a huge load that I have seen.

The Hunt For Bigfoot shows cuz it's stupid.

Any and all Housewives shows cuz they are stupid.

American Pickers because they have NO CLUE what shit really is worth.

Curse Of Oak Island cuz they never find diddly squat so why watch for an hour. It's stupid too.

Pawnstars...because they are idiots, greedy, and it's all a bunch of bullshit. Even the store itself.

Storage Wars...because it's stupid. And fake. And the "stars" of it suck.

Anything I'm missing?
MSNBC

Fantasy Island. Starsky and Hutch, Little house on the prairie. Sorry, kids. They were cloying and ham handed dreck.

Those House Hunting shows....Islands, Living Hawaii, etc. They get shown 3 houses and have to choose which one. Gimme a break. My sister looked for 2 years before she found a house she COULD buy. All her offers...full price..were declined. Shiller Realtors galore. They would use her offers to let other hunters know so the other ones offered MORE. And, the people hunting for the houses always have the DUMBEST demands. I hate that show.

Treehouse Masters.....the tree houses are cool, but the guy that builds them is an irritant.

Alaskan Bush People.....plain ol crappola. Rotten teeth family, dumb accents from not having any schooling, CON ARTISTS. The whole clan has been busted. The show is so totally fake it's sickening.

Alaskan Bush People.....plain ol crappola. Rotten teeth family, dumb accents from not having any schooling, CON ARTISTS. The whole clan has been busted. The show is so totally fake it's sickening.
They have had ads on Craigslist in the past asking for those kind of families that have ideas for reality shows to be in...

Those House Hunting shows....Islands, Living Hawaii, etc. They get shown 3 houses and have to choose which one. Gimme a break. My sister looked for 2 years before she found a house she COULD buy. All her offers...full price..were declined. Shiller Realtors galore. They would use her offers to let other hunters know so the other ones offered MORE. And, the people hunting for the houses always have the DUMBEST demands. I hate that show.
Then the first thing they do is have contractors tearing down walls, relocating stairs,remodeling the kitchen,etc. They wind up spending more money than they would building a house from scratch.

Oh, yeah, "Walker Texas ranger". Oh my god. My mother, friends of mine gobbled this show up. I never said a word. It was like watching dictionary show based on stupid. I giver her a ya and a hi ya!

Why watch TV when there are so many INTERESTING things on the net? There must be a TRILLION video's on Youtube, start with A and you'll never finish looking at all sorts of things you never thought about!

The Vegas Pawn Stars has a lot of educational matter, experts speaking to antiques and what not. But it's annoying that the Detroit version of it goes by the same name. That is crap.

Why watch TV when there are so many INTERESTING things on the net? There must be a TRILLION video's on Youtube, start with A and you'll never finish looking at all sorts of things you never thought about!
I stopped watching TV after Happy Days, there was so much more to do in the world than just watch TV.....

Saying to watch youtube exclusively is akin to saying diet on chips, soda and ice cream.

I stopped watching TV after Happy Days, there was so much more to do in the world than just watch TV.....

Damn, you're that old; and you troll like a thirteen-year-old boy? That's just sad; sadder than I had imagined.

You tube didn't exist ten tears ago, either. Before, we got pre programed drek like Charlie's angels or the mod squad. But then we got gems like Northern exposure or Picket fences too .Seinfeld.

Forum List

Back