Tucker Carlson's irrelevant video clips fail to stop DOJ from going after hundreds more insurrectionists

Why Tucker’s Footage Was Stopped: Confirms Initial Capitol Breachers Were Federal Agents, Says Santilli.

15 Mar 2023 ~~ By Ben Armstrong

Commentary:
Like the mysterious burning of the Bundestag. That’s their playbook, obviously.
The devolution of the US government into a communist, fascist , police state is evidenced by the staged events of Jan 6 2021 , and the treatment of the patriots who were lured into this trap.
We the People have lost all respect, ability and confidence of those that lead the FBI..
Maybe Trump , if re-elected, can take on the task…..if not, the American citizens will have to do it the hard way.
The damning cause was Schumer instructing Murdoch to censor Tucker.
But Schumer probably went that route for the reasons Ben Armstrong points out. Carlson was getting too close to exposing the truth to the American people.
Treason is defined by the Constitution. Letting protesting Americans into the Capitol isn’t part of it. On top of that, hasn’t some court ruled that Federal agents cannot be charged with any crimes they may commit while ‘doing their duty’? So if they help you come up with plans to say, kidnap the governor of Michigan, you can be charged with conspiracy, but they cannot.

There is one difference that I've noticed between J6 and BLM get togethers.

Young black people run fast. 50 something obese white guys and cops not so much. Plus BLM burned all of their camera footage when they lit the buildings.

So, the next time that anyone wants to whatabout BLM? There's your answer.

Young black people run fast. 50 something obese white guys and cops not so much. Plus BLM burned all of their camera footage when they lit the buildings.

Racist say what?

Oh, Criminy!! The rock gets bigger. The hill steeper.
I was just having fun up in post #225 with all those vulgarisms hypothetically attributed to just one poster. A poster that I though --maybe --- other serious posters here could readily identify who it was.
It was merely a puzzler game. A simple one.
And now it got tougher. Dammit!! (
'cause I gotta get out and remove trees that fell over a couple of farm access lanes after the last storm).

So let's make this quick.

Anyway, we now have a competition in the 'who-said-what' puzzle game. Another thoughtful poster seeks to unseat that other hypothetical poster by displaying his own articulateness and his own vocabulary of curse-ridden naughty-words.

So, forum....guess who posted the following:
And once again poster Chillicothe shows what a hypocritical asshole “he” is. Ignoring the more vulgar rants from his Dim friends and going for personal attacks. As if anybody gives a damn what the empty suit and his equally empty avatar think. Now get around to posting that video you claim of Babbitt charging a cop. Quit dodging the subject. Be an adult for once. Or be shown to be a liar once again. Batter up. You already have 2 strikes.

Coming from someone who thinks investigations don't use evidence, that's rich.

A speedy trial? Oh the horror! ROFL.

Hilarious. You amuse me. Please keep it up.
Hey dumbfuck, where did I mention speedy trial? Where did I say investigations don’t use evidence? Show it. You can’t because you’re liar. Social GFY.

Ah, I dunno about that. ALL of the videos I have viewed show the gun pointed at the violently breached opening in the purpose-built barrier. ALL of the videos (those with audio) clearly depict the shouted warnings for the violent mob (including now dead Babbitt) to back off, to not enter, to go away. Those with audio also depict the acknowledgement by the mob that a gun has been brandished on the police side of the protective barrier. And yet.....

And yet, now dead Babbit, did not retreat. Instead, she jumped towards the police. She did not jump back.

Hence, the alarmed policeman could duly feel she was charging to attack him, or to open the barrier so the mob could enter.
He did a good thing. Too bad he couldn't have just shot her in the kneecap.....but, I kinda suspect that in such situations emotions, threats, concern for others, and the dynamism of the event.....all come into play.

So, we can be thankful he was careful to NOT shoot anyone except the shrouded figure charging through the violently breached opening.

America can be grateful to the officer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, that sounds awful.
Can you help out the message-board by naming those people who are so incarcerated?
And, can you provide the forum your sourcing for your knowledge so that we too....can be as well informed?

Thanx in advance.
No, there is no video of cops shouting warnings. There is no video of Babbitt “charging a cop”. Strikes 1 and 2. Why did no other officer see a threat? Why did nobody else shoot? Why did Byrd run like a coward upon murdering an innocent woman? Noting you still supply no evidence.

We also have fabricated evidence which means anything they claim is likely the same.

We have Jacob Lang's own description on Sedition Day where he said Boyland was crushed to death for 4 minutes by that mob and how she was purple by the time her lifeless body was dragged up to the police. No mention of police hitting her.

Hey dumbfuck, where did I mention speedy trial? Where did I say investigations don’t use evidence? Show it. You can’t because you’re liar. Social GFY.
You stated that because the trial was so speedy, justice could not have been served.

I said courts, you corrected me, I moved on and made reference to evidence and you again said it isn't courts. You are hung up on my mistake.

Investigations still could have used your evidence.

You are the crazy one. Keep lying and trolling. No ones cares what you say. It is always the same.

Poor FruitLoops. :itsok:

You were caught making claims that video doesn't support. Hence the reason you couldn't post any such video.

No, there is no video of cops shouting warnings. There is no video of Babbitt “charging a cop”. Strikes 1 and 2. Why did no other officer see a threat? Why did nobody else shoot? Why did Byrd run like a coward upon murdering an innocent woman? Noting you still supply no evidence.

Imbecile...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

You stated that because the trial was so speedy, justice could not have been served.

I said courts, you corrected me, I moved on and made reference to evidence and you again said it isn't courts. You are hung up on my mistake.

Investigations still could have used your evidence.
I’ll type slowly. I do not (and have zero desire to) work for the C(r)apitol Police. Therefore I wouldn’t have anything to do with an internal investigation. Try to understand that.

Neither Antifa nor BLM have anything to do with this. So answer... why would they fight with police in that tunnel?
They fight police. Hell, they kill them. Even retired ones. Where was his ceremony and hype?

Someone's gonna shove that whatabout crap down your throat.

Forum List

Back