Tucker Carlson's irrelevant video clips fail to stop DOJ from going after hundreds more insurrectionists

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Did you see this? The DOJ is going after hundreds more people who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6. They don't care about Tucker Carlson's fake videos that try to make it look like a peaceful protest.

Carlson thinks he can fool us with his cherry-picked footage that shows some of the rioters acting nice. He also gives them false hope that they can get away with their crimes by watching his show.

But Carlson's videos are garbage. They don't show the whole truth of what happened on Jan. 6, and they ignore the tons of evidence of violence, destruction, threats, and conspiracy that has been shown in other videos and documents.

The DOJ is not buying Carlson's BS. They are doing their job to bring justice to those who attacked our democracy and put our elected officials in danger. They have already charged more than 700 people with various crimes related to Jan. 6, and they expect to charge at least 300 more in the next few months. They are also looking into more serious charges like seditious conspiracy and domestic terrorism¹.

I'm glad the DOJ is not letting Carlson or anyone else distract them from the truth.

What do you think?

*Instructions for accessing paywalled article: Pay for it. You're a capitalist.

Last edited:
Did you see this? The DOJ is going after hundreds more people who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6. They don't care about Tucker Carlson's fake videos that try to make it look like a peaceful protest.

Carlson thinks he can fool us with his cherry-picked footage that shows some of the rioters acting nice. He also gives them false hope that they can get away with their crimes by watching his show.

But Carlson's videos are garbage. They don't show the whole truth of what happened on Jan. 6, and they ignore the tons of evidence of violence, destruction, threats, and conspiracy that has been shown in other videos and documents.

The DOJ is not buying Carlson's BS. They are doing their job to bring justice to those who attacked our democracy and put our elected officials in danger. They have already charged more than 700 people with various crimes related to Jan. 6, and they expect to charge at least 300 more in the next few months. They are also looking into more serious charges like seditious conspiracy and domestic terrorism¹.

I'm glad the DOJ is not letting Carlson or anyone else distract them from the truth.

What do you think?

Replace the word Carlson with J6 Committee, just as true.

What do you think?

Doesn't have anything to do with Carlson. Democrats are out to lock up everyone who disagrees with them.

I'm sorry, but when I opposed Donald trump, I did so without smashing windows.
That's one of the reasons why Trump's DOJ never pressed charges on me.
And there a zillion others who are pro Trump who didn't smash windows either, even most of those there on Jan 6th, so, I don't understand your point. But, we do know many lefties who smashed windows for months at the George Floyd riots.

Using Carlson's "mostly peaceful" TardLogic, 9/11 was mostly peaceful.

Anyone who watches Carlson deserves to be lied to.

I'm sorry, but when I opposed Donald trump, I did so without smashing windows.
That's one of the reasons why Trump's DOJ never pressed charges on me.

How many of these people are being charged with smashing windows?

Was the shaman dude charged with anything violent?

"But, we do know many lefties who smashed windows for months at the George Floyd riots."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do?
How do you know that?
Were they wearing "Leftie" ID cards?
Were they all registered to vote for one party or another? Registered for any party you deem "Lefty"?
Was there a sign-up sheet prior to any of those police-brutality demonstrations?

Personally, I believe that you really don't know what you are talking about.
You have adopted somebody else's RWNJ trope that the 15 to 26 million people involved in the thousands of 'George Floyd' demonstrations were your boogeyman, the so-called 'Leftists".

• Prove they were majorly "Leftist" poster Independent.
  • And show us how you would know that.

And, not unimportantly, define for us your version of "Leftist" and explain its' applicability to our social mores of today.

Wicki: "Polls estimate between 15 million and 26 million people participated in the United States, making these protests potentially the largest movement in terms of participation in U.S. history.
[1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do?
How do you know that?
Were they wearing "Leftie" ID cards?
Were they all registered to vote for one party or another? Registered for any party you deem "Lefty"?
Was there a sign-up sheet prior to any of those police-brutality demonstrations?

Personally, I believe that you really don't know what you are talking about.
You have adopted somebody else's RWNJ trope that the 15 to 26 million people involved in the thousands of 'George Floyd' demonstrations were your boogeyman, the so-called 'Leftists".

• Prove they were majorly "Leftist" poster Independent.
  • And show us how you would know that.

And, not unimportantly, define for us your version of "Leftist" and explain its' applicability to our social mores of today.

Wicki: "Polls estimate between 15 million and 26 million people participated in the United States, making these protests potentially the largest movement in terms of participation in U.S. history.
[1]
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, it was those damned MAGA people who were rioting and smashing windows in the George Floyd riots.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------

OK. We get it.
You really don't know who all those folks were during the Floyd demonstrations.
We suspected as much.
We are not surprised.

Here's a problem that too many Rightfielders have....at least on this narrow gauge chatroom: they paint with too broad a brush. They make broad assertions that they cannot know, nor, in too many cases do they try to know.

When asked to vet their claims, to offer the rest of the forum some sourcing on their latest allegation....well, they don't. They do a 'look-squirrel whataboutism'.

In the short time I've lurked on this forum I find the Rightfielders to be --generally speaking ---far more underinformed, misinformed and uncurious about offering the rest of us useful informative discourse than I do those who I suspect might be Leftfielders.

I don't mean to pick on poor Independenthinker solely. Rather he is merely typical of the genre....like an EMH, or Born Loser, Li'l Bripat, et al.

They could likely contributed more qualitatively than they do.....but it is easier to just go with the current trope-du-dour.

I do wish they would be better though.

Link us up to these hundreds of charges for insurrection, Simp.
You want a link to the expectation that hundreds of charges will be filed in the next few months". From the Bloomberg link:
"they expect to charge at least 300 more in the next few months".
That's in the original post. Blind or dumb?

No, he wasn't. Despite the fact Faun claims he had a spear the entire time he was there.
Window smashing isn't the only crime in the criminal code.
1678987361833.jpeg

You want a link to the expectation that hundreds of charges will be filed in the next few months". From the Bloomberg link:
"they expect to charge at least 300 more in the next few months".
That's in the original post. Blind or dumb?
So no charges for insurrection, despite the claims you made in the thread title.

got it.

Forum List

Back