Tucker Carlson's irrelevant video clips fail to stop DOJ from going after hundreds more insurrectionists

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, that is an unfortunate disappointment again from poor poster Lastamender.
His feces fetish is, if not alarming to this messageboard, well.....it is pretty darn icky. IMHO

His seeming BOS affliction, Encopresis, along with Coprophilia, leads the message board to harbor some skepticism in the stability of one so afflicted.

After all, there are some potentially 'uncomfortable' behaviors likely to be graphically exhibited.

Coprophilia ---noun: marked interest in excrement...especially : the use of feces or filth for sexual excitement

(I told you it was icky)

A quick Wicki tells us:
"the diagnosis is made if the behavior, sexual urges, or fantasies cause clinically significant distress or impairment in social, occupational, or other important areas of functioning".......when they lead to clinically significant distress or impairment (e.g., result in sexual dysfunction....interfere with social relationships)".
-------------------------------

So, you see, discussing political issues of the day can be a bridge-to-far for those who are unfortunately and sadly afflicted with Coprophelia and/or Encopresis.

We can pray for such individuals. And hope that God will look more kindly on them...and their avatars. 🙏
You do not like what I post, I suggest you ignore me.

You’re confused. This was not a conversation about Trump. You were referring to violent rioter Jake Lang.
The one still held without bail and witness to the beating that killed Rosanne Boyle? That guy? They are going to keep him locked away until they can guarantee his silence. That will be a life sentence.

It isn't funny they called it murder. They were simply wrong based on the courts determination.

What metric did you use to determine the police did little to no investigation?
The actual reports. Plus the fact that this sham “investigation” was done in record time. Again moron, no court said it wasn’t murder. It was murder plain and simple.

The one still held without bail and witness to the beating that killed Rosanne Boyle? That guy? They are going to keep him locked away until they can guarantee his silence. That will be a life sentence.
He’s delaying his own trial.

We have the video from the incident. We have her autopsy.

Jake Lang’s testimony is meaningless.

He’s delaying his own trial.

We have the video from the incident. We have her autopsy.

Jake Lang’s testimony is meaningless.
We also have fabricated evidence which means anything they claim is likely the same.

The amount of destruction was.
STILL doesn't negate what the capitol rioters did.

I know.

NO, they weren't.
Babbitt gets the darwin award for that day.
Charging police???????

BS, the George Floyd RIOTERS deserve every day in jail/prison they get.
Now you and Chiliothe the hypocrite can post a video of Babbitt “charging a cop” . You can’t because that doesn’t exist.

The actual reports. Plus the fact that this sham “investigation” was done in record time. Again moron, no court said it wasn’t murder. It was murder plain and simple.
The courts disagreed with you.

You should be ashamed for not providing the stuff you know to the defense team.

Just a simple thought puzzle, or a perception test:

If we had assembled the following quotes (below) but had left off the poster's avatar name...well, would the forum still be able to quickly determine they all came from the same avatar? Avatar 'scruffy'?

I think the forum would determine that pretty quickly.
Now, I don't know that for sure.....but I would vote - 'Yes, the forum could.'

(btw, I believe all of the quotes below were pulled from the same post. Kind of a creatively vulgar overloading --- by whoever the poster was. No?)
And once again hypocritical moron Chillicothe ignores the even more vulgar postings by “his” Dem friends and cries when the Neanderthals get the same rough language thrown back at them. Once again showing that “he” and his avatar are empty suits. You also have yet to produce that video of Babbitt “charging a cop”. Batter up.

And you didn't send your info?

You should be arrested for with holding evidence.

Shame on you.
You are a fucking moron and and an asshole. Hey dumbfuck, I don’t work for the Capitol Police, thus I would have no input into an internal affairs investigation. There was no court case ever. But remain ignorant and childish.

You are a fucking moron and and an asshole. Hey dumbfuck, I don’t work for the Capitol Police, thus I would have no input into an internal affairs investigation. There was no court case ever. But remain ignorant and childish.
You said she was murdered. The investigation said she wasnt. They must not have had your evidence. You should be ashamed for with holding evidence.

The DOJ is going after hundreds more people who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Dummy, they are so embarrassed by the Tucker revelations and the fact that most of the people they've detained illegally for two years without charges or have already charged have all mostly been simple misdemeanors!!!

So, in a continuing effort to make J6 look like the "insurrection" they keep claiming, now they are going after unrelated couples and such trying to add on felony charges just to save face.

It's all going to come back to blow up in their own faces.

Everybody knows the 2020 was a fraud. And its figurehead sits in the WH wrecking the country.

Prosecutors didn’t see a case. Filing bullshir charges would have been a miscarriage of justice.

Prosecutors didn’t see a case. Filing bullshir charges would have been a miscarriage of justice.
There certainly was a case. Your bullshit notwithstanding. A miscarriage of justice to charge a murderer with murder. No wonder people think you’re stupid.

You said she was murdered. The investigation said she wasnt. They must not have had your evidence. You should be ashamed for with holding evidence.
Shut the fuck up moron. An internal investigation isn’t a court case. You should be ashamed every time you look in a mirror. Now GFY.

Dummy, they are so embarrassed by the Tucker revelations and the fact that most of the people they've detained illegally for two years without charges or have already charged have all mostly been simple misdemeanors!!!

So, in a continuing effort to make J6 look like the "insurrection" they keep claiming, now they are going after unrelated couples and such trying to add on felony charges just to save face.

It's all going to come back to blow up in their own faces.

Everybody knows the 2020 was a fraud. And its figurehead sits in the WH wrecking the country.
What revelations were embarrassing?

Forum List

Back