Are Republicans Upset That the New Congress Hasn't Launched Their Own Investigation into 1/6/2021?

Because they know given the blowback and fallout from Tuck's little sideshow that it won't play well. Just like the rest of the "investigations" they said they were eager to start.
They know the majority of the voters will not put up with it. They know these types of "investigations" are seen as vendetta campaigns. Put that together with yet another court ruling
poised to strip women of their right to choose, an ex-President that just won't go away, and the rise of a little Mussolini in Florida...and Republicans...know they're coming close to being
totally screwed.....It brings a smile to my face. :)

Nah, they got their marching orders. It was a normal day, like any other day with a few rowdy tourist. NBFD. Why the fuss? Saul Politics.

Well, that is the precedent set by Democrats. When an investigation doesn't get Trump, just have another investigation. And another. And another. And another.
The Trumpyberra is so corrupt that Durham even found cause to open a criminal investigation into his conduct.

When I think of Trump....

LOL. Then why reply to my post?
I reply to most of kooks. When they have singular phrases and single sentences of hate I don't, and I put them on ignore. Keep up the bullshit and if you continue to post nothing but hate I'll ignore you.

Now, to answer your idiot-gram(s), I respond critically to your foolishness. As I've made note before, your aka "independent thinker" is ridiculous; try to post facts and evidence - that is independent thinking doing research.

I reply to most of kooks. When they have singular phrases and single sentences of hate I don't, and I put them on ignore. Keep up the bullshit and if you continue to post nothing but hate I'll ignore you.

Now, to answer your idiot-gram(s), I respond critically to your foolishness. As I've made note before, your aka "independent thinker" is ridiculous; try to post facts and evidence - that is independent thinking doing research.
The January 6 Capitol building videos are pretty calm for an Insurrection. If they were on Drugs, they would have been doing Doobies and Downers. All that was needed was the munchies trucks. Fascism on display as the Progs always set the tone as it lowers.

Forum List

Back