Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

It wasn't an emergency until Sedition Day.

And again, as president, Trump could have had the NG there.

Trump is the one who failed.
No, Trump is the executive branch of government, the Capitol is the Legislaive branch of the government. Only Pelosi can give permission for the executive branch of government to deploy the National Guard within the legislative branch's property.

Trump could of deployed the troops, only if and when Nancy Pelosi asked, or accepted the troops.

And as you point out, Pelosi was very late at asking for the National Guard

How many ways will you twist my comments to fit your narrative.

You stated that Nancy Pelosi has nothing to do with the security, yet now you claim Nancy Pelosi was asked and did grant permission for the National Guard to be deployed. Which proves that the Sergeant at Arms always had to ask for permission from Nancy Pelosi.
She was asked on JANUARY 6.

And it wasn’t her permission to give

This is Faun:
A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
- Yuri Bezmenov (1984)

When I took a first look at the "Politics" board this morning I found these three subject lines near the top of the page.

Trump says Pelosi is responsible for January 6 debacle, J6 committee wouldn't question her​

Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything

With more information about January 6, why it happened is now obvious​

Obviously, it's not a coincidence that RWM is seeking to further their goal of muddying the waters when it comes to the events of Jan. 6. And with remarkable efficacy given the testimonial, documentary, and visual evidence in the public sphere. At least among the rubes, not that they needed more convincing. They were on board with the various Orwellian conspiracy theories quickly introduced to absolve the mob Trump assembled from culpability from the get go. Turning reality on its head as only propagandists like Tucker Carlson can.

Why now more than ever? My guess, first and foremost, is because of the rulings in CO and ME. You can't regard Trump as being an insurrectionist if Antifa, the FBI, the fictitious deep state, Ray Epps, Nancy Pelosi, George Soros, and the heartbreak of psoriasis (have I missed any?) are really the ones responsible for blocking Biden's certification.

Secondarily, to lay the groundwork for rejecting a guilty verdict on the charges being prosecuted by Jack Smith. This Jack Smith.

One would think, with all we know about 1/6, these comical attempts to deflect blame would receive the derision they so richly deserve. The same could be said for the endless stream of unproven allegations directed at Old Joe for all manner of wrongdoing. But, in very discouraging ways, they work. The lies work. If only to cast some degree of doubt by virtue of the sheer number and repetition of them. Which is why we can expect the pumping up of the volume will continue.
What’s revisionist?

No? Than how did the troops get activated by the DOD if Nancy Pelosi did not give permission for them to be deployed within her jurisdiction?
The troops didn’t give a shit about Pelosi.

Only the Sec Def can activate them and that happened after Pence (not Trump… he was jacking off in front of a TV watching the insurrection ) demanded it

it is that Nancy along with the other monsters in the Dem congress, orchestrated the breakdown in security......
No kidding?
That's an interesting hypothetical.
Can you flesh it out so as to offer the forum some confidence that you are informed and in a position to know?
Batter up, poster.

Additionally, poster j-mac, what's your take on the conspiracy to keep the plans to 'spontaneously' announce a march from the podium while not informing the responsible agencies?

A march that required a permit so as to alert the Parks Police, the DC police, and the Capitol police that thousands of Trump fans were going to block traffic and shut down streets in a major city.
Why keep that a secret?

Why would Don Trump, and his enablers WANT the law enforcement forces to be unprepared for what he was planning on doing?

Why keep it a secret?

What's up with that?

-----------------------------------
The FBI plants caused Jan 6.
.....Per Wray refusing to state exactly how many FBI plants/instigators were put there.

Oh boy, another leap off the 'Trust-Me-I-Know' cliff.

"Plants" caused it?
OK, prove it.

It's like this poor poster Lantern, anybody using a fake name and posting anonymously on a social media site can say anything, pretend they are knowledgeable, pretend they are informed.
Don't be one of those types.

Rather, real people with a sense of responsibility and real gravitas.......persuade others of their position by offering credible evidence.

Ps.......that's a hint.
Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------
The head of the FBI could not deny that FBI plants were among the protesters.
Actually, he said there were absolutely zero FBI assets, agents, clerks, typists, parking attendants, or groundskeepers on the Capitol grounds.

Prove me wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------

We need the texts, emails, the correspondence, the phone calls of everyone involved.
I'm quite cool with that.

Lemme give you my list of folks I wanna hear or see all their communications:

• Roger Stone
  • Steve Bannon
  • Michael Flynn
  • Anybody who was in the 'War Room' at the Willard Hotel that day,
  • Don Trump
  • Mark Meadows
  • Steven Miller
  • Alex Jones
  • Tucker Carlson
  • Rudy Giuliani
  • Stewart Rhodes
  • John Eastman
  • Top Proud Boy commanders
  • Top Oath Keeper commanders

I can hope for more, and think there really are more.

You too?

No kidding?
That's an interesting hypothetical.
Can you flesh it out so as to offer the forum some confidence that you are informed and in a position to know?
Batter up, poster.

Additionally, poster j-mac, what's your take on the conspiracy to keep the plans to 'spontaneously' announce a march from the podium while not informing the responsible agencies?

A march that required a permit so as to alert the Parks Police, the DC police, and the Capitol police that thousands of Trump fans were going to block traffic and shut down streets in a major city.
Why keep that a secret?

Why would Don Trump, and his enablers WANT the law enforcement forces to be unprepared for what he was planning on doing?

Why keep it a secret?

What's up with that?

-----------------------------------

Oh boy, another leap off the 'Trust-Me-I-Know' cliff.

"Plants" caused it?
OK, prove it.

It's like this poor poster Lantern, anybody using a fake name and posting anonymously on a social media site can say anything, pretend they are knowledgeable, pretend they are informed.
Don't be one of those types.

Rather, real people with a sense of responsibility and real gravitas.......persuade others of their position by offering credible evidence.

Ps.......that's a hint.
Good luck.

Actually, he said there were absolutely zero FBI assets, agents, clerks, typists, parking attendants, or groundskeepers on the Capitol grounds.

Prove me wrong.

I'm quite cool with that.

Lemme give you my list of folks I wanna hear or see all their communications:

• Roger Stone
  • Steve Bannon
  • Michael Flynn
  • Anybody who was in the 'War Room' at the Willard Hotel that day,
  • Don Trump
  • Mark Meadows
  • Steven Miller
  • Alex Jones
  • Tucker Carlson
  • Rudy Giuliani
  • Stewart Rhodes
  • John Eastman
  • Top Proud Boy commanders
  • Top Oath Keeper commanders

You too?

You too?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Just on more that I need to see, Nancy Pelosi's

For the march, they had granted permits for four, Trump supporting groups that day.

FBI personal on the Capitol grounds, has not been denied nor confirmed by the FBI themselves.

Unprepared? They had plenty of meetings between 8 to 10 government agencies. They had all kinds of intelligence sayin they expected violence. The Capitol Police even turned down the offer for the national guard, after they ran it up the chain of command which ends at Nancy Pelosi.

Now, the real interesting part about the National Guard, is that the Metropolitan Police, which is the Washington D.C. police requested and got National Guard. The metro police discussed this in the meetings with the Capitol Police. Now why do you suppose the metro police thought they needed National Guard, and why do you think they got it? And dont that tell you there is something fishy about the was Nancy Pelosi conducted her business of securing the Capitol

Just on more that I need to see, Nancy Pelosi's

For the march, they had granted permits for four, Trump supporting groups that day.

FBI personal on the Capitol grounds, has not been denied nor confirmed by the FBI themselves.

Unprepared? They had plenty of meetings between 8 to 10 government agencies. They had all kinds of intelligence sayin they expected violence. The Capitol Police even turned down the offer for the national guard, after they ran it up the chain of command which ends at Nancy Pelosi.

Now, the real interesting part about the National Guard, is that the Metropolitan Police, which is the Washington D.C. police requested and got National Guard. The metro police discussed this in the meetings with the Capitol Police. Now why do you suppose the metro police thought they needed National Guard, and why do you think they got it? And dont that tell you there is something fishy about the was Nancy Pelosi conducted her business of securing the Capitol
Virtually nothing in that screed is accurate and none documented of course

"For the march, they had granted permits for four, Trump supporting groups that day."

Show us your sourcing. You claim it. You prove it. Adult Swim rules.

Look, it works like this poster 'elektra'....any jackass posting anonymously under a fake name on an American social media site can throw out any cockamamie nonsense that he fantasizes about.

Don't be on of those kind of guys. Don't be a version of Alex Jones or Jim Hoft.
Be real. Be authentic. Be credible.
Show the forum you have a sense of responsibility, and have real adult gravitas.

So batter up, elektra. Show us your sourcing on these "four permits for a march".

Thanks in advance.

Look, it works like this poster 'elektra'....any jackass posting anonymously under a fake name on an American social media site can throw out any cockamamie nonsense that he fantasizes about.

Don't be on of those kind of guys. Don't be a version of Alex Jones or Jim Hoft.
Show the forum you have a sense of responsibility, and have real adult gravitas.

So batter up, elektra. Show us your sourcing on these "four permits for a march".

Thanks in advance.

Boy, for all of the fake bravado you push on here, you sure aren't informed at all....

"The chief of the Capitol Police and its top intelligence officer personally approved permits for six demonstrations to be held on Jan. 6, 2021."

And note oh arrogant one, that bussfeed is one of your leftist bird cage liners....

Thanks in advance.

It is in the timeline,

anonymous, those who demand, accuse, need to step up and show their integrity. Post your name, phone, number, change your avatar and user name. Show us you are not an anonymous hypocrite hiding behind the internet.

Name, Phone Number so we can verify, and change that avatar so we can see who we are talking to.

Step up, be a man, show us you are not hiding in the dark corner of the basement like a fiend.

It is in the timeline,

anonymous, those who demand, accuse, need to step up and show their integrity. Post your name, phone, number, change your avatar and user name. Show us you are not an anonymous hypocrite hiding behind the internet.

Name, Phone Number so we can verify, and change that avatar so we can see who we are talking to.

Step up, be a man, show us you are not hiding in the dark corner of the basement like a fiend.
More bullshit. Your Kash fucking Patel (lying fuck) timeline shows no such thing

As widely reported:

"A permit issued by the National Park Service delineates what was expected at the event on the evening of Jan. 5, the rally that had originally been organized by the 80 Percent Coalition.
Five thousand people were expected to attend an all-day event. But, the permit notes, “there is no march associated with this permitted demonstration.”
The final permit issued for the rally at the Ellipse, like that issued for the rally at Freedom Plaza, explicitly indicated that no march was authorized."

The permits stated in no uncertain terms that the march from the Ellipse was not permitted,” she said. “It was not until after President Trump and his team became involved in the planning that the march from the Ellipse to the Capitol came about —
in direct contravention of the original permit.”

Posters above cite permits for a 'demonstration' at the Capitol supposedly authorized by head of Capitol Police.

But the issue is the "march" from the Ellipse to the Capitol down a very busy vehicle thoroughfare. The huge throng and 'demonstration' was anticipated at the Ellipse; however, the intent for them to then 'march' to the Capitol was intentionally kept secret by Don Trump, his enablers. They knew he was going to order the crowd to march straight at our elected Representatives, but they conspired among themselves to keep that intended order a secret.....so as not to alert the National Parks police, the Metro police, and the Capitol police.

It is rather easy....rather obvious.....to draw the conclusion that Don Trump et al, wanted the police to be unprepared for the violence-potential of the Proud Boys. the Oathkeepers, the Boogaloo Bois. And the subsequent turmoil, chaos, and threat to our peaceful transfer of power.

Duh!

-----------------------------------------------------

Note:

Forum List

Back