Revisionist history focusing on 1/6 is getting louder.

How many ways will you twist my comments to fit your narrative.

You stated that Nancy Pelosi has nothing to do with the security, yet now you claim Nancy Pelosi was asked and did grant permission for the National Guard to be deployed. Which proves that the Sergeant at Arms always had to ask for permission from Nancy Pelosi.

He was desperately trying to find someone who could help him get the NG deployed so then he went to Pelosi; and despite her approval, still couldn't get the NG deployed because she was not in charge of Capitol security. It wasn't until 3 hours after the assault on the Capitol started that Trump's Defense Secretary, Christopher Miller finally called them in.

No, Trump is the executive branch of government, the Capitol is the Legislaive branch of the government. Only Pelosi can give permission for the executive branch of government to deploy the National Guard within the legislative branch's property.

Trump could of deployed the troops, only if and when Nancy Pelosi asked, or accepted the troops.

And as you point out, Pelosi was very late at asking for the National Guard

You're out of your fucking mind. The defense secretary has authority to call up the National Guard in D.C.. And in fact, it was the defense secretary who ultimately did.

Lying con... to whom does the defense secretary report?

This is Faun:
A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
- Yuri Bezmenov (1984)

Thanks for letting me know I get under your skin. At the same time, it's kinda creepy of you to be thinking about my balls. :cuckoo:

No? Than how did the troops get activated by the DOD if Nancy Pelosi did not give permission for them to be deployed within her jurisdiction?

How's they get activated?? After all your posts on this, now you reveal you don't even know??

Trump's Defense Secretary approved it...

It took more than three hours for former President Donald Trump's Defense Department to approve a request for the D.C. National Guard to intervene in the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection, the commanding general of the outfit told senators on Wednesday.

did you know that Nancy Pelosi failed to protect the Capitol

Because she was never in charge of the Capitol She was only in charge of the House side if it.

You lies will never become truths no matter how many times you repeat it. :eusa_naughty:

It is a shame, that democrats are actually much worst, provoking the worst out of people

We see the tyranny of the democrats, some, a few, a small minority of Trump supporters certainly are guilty. But it is far from what you describe. We admit that a minority of people are bad, but you can not admit the democrats hand in all of this.

So, at the least I am honest and you are on the dark side of tyranny, advocating for the government to control everything in our lives.

MAGA is freedom, democrats are tyrants dictating our lives, destroying our lives.

Democrats had nothing to do with Trump's thugs storming the Capitol building. That's all on Trump and his thugs.

No kidding?
That's an interesting hypothetical.
Can you flesh it out so as to offer the forum some confidence that you are informed and in a position to know?
Batter up, poster.

Additionally, poster j-mac, what's your take on the conspiracy to keep the plans to 'spontaneously' announce a march from the podium while not informing the responsible agencies?

A march that required a permit so as to alert the Parks Police, the DC police, and the Capitol police that thousands of Trump fans were going to block traffic and shut down streets in a major city.
Why keep that a secret?

Why would Don Trump, and his enablers WANT the law enforcement forces to be unprepared for what he was planning on doing?

Why keep it a secret?

What's up with that?

-----------------------------------

Oh boy, another leap off the 'Trust-Me-I-Know' cliff.

"Plants" caused it?
OK, prove it.

It's like this poor poster Lantern, anybody using a fake name and posting anonymously on a social media site can say anything, pretend they are knowledgeable, pretend they are informed.
Don't be one of those types.

Rather, real people with a sense of responsibility and real gravitas.......persuade others of their position by offering credible evidence.

Ps.......that's a hint.
Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------

Actually, he said there were absolutely zero FBI assets, agents, clerks, typists, parking attendants, or groundskeepers on the Capitol grounds.

Prove me wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm quite cool with that.

Lemme give you my list of folks I wanna hear or see all their communications:

• Roger Stone
  • Steve Bannon
  • Michael Flynn
  • Anybody who was in the 'War Room' at the Willard Hotel that day,
  • Don Trump
  • Mark Meadows
  • Steven Miller
  • Alex Jones
  • Tucker Carlson
  • Rudy Giuliani
  • Stewart Rhodes
  • John Eastman
  • Top Proud Boy commanders
  • Top Oath Keeper commanders

I can hope for more, and think there really are more.

You too?

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey dumbfuck, here’s your proof. Wray testified before Congress. He was asked HOW MANY FBI instigators were in that crowd. He said he couldn’t say how many. Widely reported at the times. Your utter ignorance of that is your problem. As is your blatant lie about Wray’s statements. Psst..you’ve been proven wrong.

Hey dumbfuck, here’s your proof. Wray testified before Congress. He was asked HOW MANY FBI instigators were in that crowd. He said he couldn’t say how many. Widely reported at the times. Your utter ignorance of that is your problem. As is your blatant lie about Wray’s statements. Psst..you’ve been proven wrong.

He was not asked that so therefore, he never address that.

You are completely, and utterly, out of your fucking mind.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Thanks for letting me know I get under your skin. At the same time, it's kinda creepy of you to be thinking about my balls. :cuckoo:
See? Real information cannot be acknowledged by these subverted mindless zombies.

Yuri Bezmenov warned us about YOU!

Nope.

Elektra lies about the Capitol
It is Pelosi's responsibility to protect the legislative branch of government which is the Capitol building and grounds. It is called separation of powers. Trump can not constitutionally send in the National Guard without Pelosi's approval.

Nancy Pelosi failed to protect the Captiol

It is Pelosi's responsibility to protect the legislative branch of government which is the Capitol building and grounds. It is called separation of powers. Trump can not constitutionally send in the National Guard without Pelosi's approval.

I see the fact free troll is still at it

Nancy Pelosi failed to protect the Capitol

LOL

Your lies don't make it true.

Posting it in bold doesn't make it true.

Posting it in an oversized font doesn't make it true.

Repeating it over and over doesn't make it true.

The Speaker of the House is still only in charge of the U.S. House of Representatives; not the Capitol.

If that were true, you'd be able to affirm that with a .gov link corroborating your bullshit.

That you can't blows up your bullshit.

Forum List

Back