Tucker Carlson's irrelevant video clips fail to stop DOJ from going after hundreds more insurrectionists

But you support BLM and Antifa to loot, burn, intimidate and kill those you oppose.
Ask mommy and daddy or your grandparents to tell you about 1968. Then pick up a book and learn what happened in Tulsa, Wilmington and another 100 places. We`ve had race riots for 300 years. Yes, a book can be helpful.
Only once did we have a riot in an effort to install a president who clearly got his ass kicked on election day.

I'm sorry, but when I opposed Donald trump, I did so without smashing windows.
That's one of the reasons why Trump's DOJ never pressed charges on me.
You had scum doing the smashing for you, ya lying pos.

Ask mommy and daddy or your grandparents to tell you about 1968. Then pick up a book and learn what happened in Tulsa, Wilmington and another 100 places. We`ve had race riots for 300 years. Yes, a book can be helpful.
Only once did we have a riot in an effort to install a president who clearly got his ass kicked on election day.
I'd love to have a time machine and go back in time and pay your mommy and daddy to use condoms.

Investigations don't use evidence? Lol.

Please tell me more, Skippy.
You truly are a grade school dropout aren’t you? An internal investigation is not a court case dumbfuck. And they got no real evidence with the speed with which they decided this. Now go talk to somebody who likes putting up with short bus riders like you.

You truly are a grade school dropout aren’t you? An internal investigation is not a court case dumbfuck. And they got no real evidence with the speed with which they decided this. Now go talk to somebody who likes putting up with short bus riders like you.
Coming from someone who thinks investigations don't use evidence, that's rich.

A speedy trial? Oh the horror! ROFL.

Hilarious. You amuse me. Please keep it up.

Now you ....... can post a video of Babbitt “charging a cop” . You can’t because that doesn’t exist.

Ah, I dunno about that. ALL of the videos I have viewed show the gun pointed at the violently breached opening in the purpose-built barrier. ALL of the videos (those with audio) clearly depict the shouted warnings for the violent mob (including now dead Babbitt) to back off, to not enter, to go away. Those with audio also depict the acknowledgement by the mob that a gun has been brandished on the police side of the protective barrier. And yet.....

And yet, now dead Babbit, did not retreat. Instead, she jumped towards the police. She did not jump back.

Hence, the alarmed policeman could duly feel she was charging to attack him, or to open the barrier so the mob could enter.
He did a good thing. Too bad he couldn't have just shot her in the kneecap.....but, I kinda suspect that in such situations emotions, threats, concern for others, and the dynamism of the event.....all come into play.

So, we can be thankful he was careful to NOT shoot anyone except the shrouded figure charging through the violently breached opening.

America can be grateful to the officer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

that most of the people they've detained illegally for two years without charges
OK, that sounds awful.
Can you help out the message-board by naming those people who are so incarcerated?
And, can you provide the forum your sourcing for your knowledge so that we too....can be as well informed?

Thanx in advance.

A lot of hillbillies still chew Mail Pouch but you want a condom? Whatever dude.
babbling.gif

Oh, Criminy!! The rock gets bigger. The hill steeper.
I was just having fun up in post #225 with all those vulgarisms hypothetically attributed to just one poster. A poster that I though --maybe --- other serious posters here could readily identify who it was.
It was merely a puzzler game. A simple one.
And now it got tougher. Dammit!! (
'cause I gotta get out and remove trees that fell over a couple of farm access lanes after the last storm).

So let's make this quick.

Anyway, we now have a competition in the 'who-said-what' puzzle game. Another thoughtful poster seeks to unseat that other hypothetical poster by displaying his own articulateness and his own vocabulary of curse-ridden naughty-words.

So, forum....guess who posted the following:

You are a fucking moron
an asshole.
Hey dumbfuck
Your bullshit
you’re stupid.
Shut the fuck up
You truly are a grade school dropout
short bus riders like you.

~~~~~~
I don't need mommy or daddy, to tell me anything about 1968. I lived through the riots in New York City of the 1960s.
Indeed, we've had race riots created by Marxist Democrat racists.
What you failed to indicate is that they were caused by racist Democrats that incited the riots for more than a hundred years..

**********​
**********​

Last edited:
Did you see this? The DOJ is going after hundreds more people who stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6. They don't care about Tucker Carlson's fake videos that try to make it look like a peaceful protest.

Carlson thinks he can fool us with his cherry-picked footage that shows some of the rioters acting nice. He also gives them false hope that they can get away with their crimes by watching his show.

But Carlson's videos are garbage. They don't show the whole truth of what happened on Jan. 6, and they ignore the tons of evidence of violence, destruction, threats, and conspiracy that has been shown in other videos and documents.

The DOJ is not buying Carlson's BS. They are doing their job to bring justice to those who attacked our democracy and put our elected officials in danger. They have already charged more than 700 people with various crimes related to Jan. 6, and they expect to charge at least 300 more in the next few months. They are also looking into more serious charges like seditious conspiracy and domestic terrorism¹.

I'm glad the DOJ is not letting Carlson or anyone else distract them from the truth.

What do you think?

*Instructions for accessing paywalled article: Pay for it. You're a capitalist.
Lock em up!

Forum List

Back