Tucker Carlson's irrelevant video clips fail to stop DOJ from going after hundreds more insurrectionists

I thought Bellingcat's extensive piece with multiple videos was informative and added detail and context to the shooting of Babbitt as she forced here way into the barricade's breach.

I’ll type slowly. I do not (and have zero desire to) work for the C(r)apitol Police. Therefore I wouldn’t have anything to do with an internal investigation. Try to understand that.
Oh. Well you claimed she was murdered. That means she was killed unlawfully. The investigation (not courts) decided otherwise.

The only conclusion is that you know something the investigators don't. I expect that would be in the form of evidence.

Why didn't you provide this evidence to the investigators?

You are a LIAR. You just proved it to the whole world.

You have no credibility. Zero.
You're FOS.
Teabaggers, trying to equate the capitol riot to the 2020 is stupid and ridiculous.
Enter: Teabaggers will.
Fine. Let's see equal treatment, and equal sentences, for the leftist rioters who took part in the Summer of Love.
They did you moron.
And let's see your fucktard Soros DA's throw the book at the protest organizers, after all they operated on a scale much larger than the Proud Boys.
Good I hope they do, especially TRUMP.
You fucking morons are so stupid you can't see what gigantic hypocrites you are.
You're the hypocrite, what teabagger isn't?
You just proved it.
Trying to equate two separate riots............"WHATABOUT".
Like one negates the other?
Fuck you, retarded leftist trash.
Fuck you too...............Looney Q-NUT.
No you stupid fucking idiot, she doesn't have that power.
NO shit, you fucking retard, she never did.
She never bailed anyone out of jail either, LIAR.
If you were anything but an ignorant retarded brainless leftist you'd know that.
If you were anything but a retarded teabagger, Right Wing Nut Job, Q-NUT you would know, Harris didn't bail out anyone.
You don't know Jack Shit. You're ignorant and stupid.
Jack Shit know more than you.
Feel free to exit the moving vehicle on your own terms
You have already exited the vehicle of sanity.
Dumbass.
Trump really loves Fluffy.

Now you and Chiliothe the hypocrite can post a video of Babbitt “charging a cop” . You can’t because that doesn’t exist.
WTF?
If a cop is pointing a gun at you and you keep walking/running towards the cop, that charging, moron.

One of the unfortunate aspects...albeit, a very big aspect ..... of MAGAnutters, RWNJ's, and QLoons is that much of what they know -- just ain't so. Too many of them seemingly live in a weird world of Rightfield conspiracies and revenge fantasies. It's harmless enough, I suppose.....until one of those fringies gets a big black assault rifle and goes into the Wal-Mart, or the PigglyWiggly, or some local elementary school. Then their delusions results in tragedy for a number of innocent civilian Americans. THAT is a tragic part of the MAGA-Q world. There be dangerous unstable inhabitants within it. With too easy access to guns.

Anyway, and putting aside the undereducated or the murderous MAGA's, let's just focus on the "much of what they know ain't so" aspect.

For example, we have this from one of our more thoughtfully articulate and informed MAGA-Q fringies. I won't mention his name, but perhaps some here will recognize his style of communicating.

To wit:

"David Dorn. A black cop killed by BLM/Antifa(g) rioters. And the left couldn’t care less." ---
(emphasis by me)

Whereas a nano-Google will reveal this:

"On June 2, 2020, David Dorn, a 77-year-old retired police captain, was fatally shot after interrupting the burglary of a pawn shop in The Ville, St. Louis.[2] The incident occurred on the same night as protests in St. Louis, Missouri over the murder of George Floyd.[3][4][5] Stephan Cannon, who was 24 years old at the time of the incident, was convicted of his murder on July 20, 2022.[6][7]"

-----------------------------------------------
So poor officer Dorn is dead. A tragedy.
But, like all those heart-attacks the MAGA-Q's allege were wrongfully attributed to Covid.......Officer Dorn didn't die by what the MAGA-Q's wanted him to die of.

HE.....tragically was killed by the hand of a robber.
Not Antifa.

One of the unfortunate aspects...albeit, a very big aspect ..... of MAGAnutters, RWNJ's, and QLoons is that much of what they know -- just ain't so. Too many of them seemingly live in a weird world of Rightfield conspiracies and revenge fantasies. It's harmless enough, I suppose.....until one of those fringies gets a big black assault rifle and goes into the Wal-Mart, or the PigglyWiggly, or some local elementary school. Then their delusions results in tragedy for a number of innocent civilian Americans. THAT is a tragic part of the MAGA-Q world. There be dangerous unstable inhabitants within it. With too easy access to guns.

Anyway, and putting aside the undereducated or the murderous MAGA's, let's just focus on the "much of what they know ain't so" aspect.

For example, we have this from one of our more thoughtfully articulate and informed MAGA-Q fringies. I won't mention his name, but perhaps some here will recognize his style of communicating.

To wit:

(emphasis by me)

Whereas a nano-Google will reveal this:

"On June 2, 2020, David Dorn, a 77-year-old retired police captain, was fatally shot after interrupting the burglary of a pawn shop in The Ville, St. Louis.[2] The incident occurred on the same night as protests in St. Louis, Missouri over the murder of George Floyd.[3][4][5] Stephan Cannon, who was 24 years old at the time of the incident, was convicted of his murder on July 20, 2022.[6][7]"

-----------------------------------------------
So poor officer Dorn is dead. A tragedy.

But, like all those heart-attacks the MAGA-Q's allege were wrongfully attributed to Covid.......Officer Dorn didn't die by what the MAGA-Q's wanted him to die of.

HE.....tragically was killed by the hand of a robber.
Not Antifa.
Wow, now that is some stunning misrepresentation of events going on right there....There was all kinds of looting, and burning of businesses that night....Clearly Cannon was a part of that....And brought a firearm to the riot....But you want to downplay that in favor of saying it was just some burglary gone bad....lol...

Forum List

Back