Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: ‘You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Tucker is right. We patriotic American Trump supporters should be ready on a whims notice if they try to steal the election again OR convict Trump in one of these sham lawfare trials preventing him becoming president again.

Excerpt from Tucker earlier today:

“If you leave people no alternative, then what do you think is going to happen? I mean, the whole point of electoral democracy is that it’s a pressure relief valve that takes people who are very frustrated with the way things are going and gives them a way to express themselves, have their desires heard and ultimately their will done, to be represented in a peaceful way.”

Carlson added, “You’re rigging the election. And they did that. So, if you keep doing that, and people are like, ‘Wait, I have no economic power. You’ve devalued my currency so it’s like, $11 for a dozen eggs. And my vote doesn’t matter anymore, well then, what do I have? Like, what power do I have?’ And you’re going to get violence if you keep this shit up. That’s just the truth. And I’m very upset about that. I don’t want that to happen. I think the counter-violence will be much more extreme than the violence, but any rational person can see what’s coming. So, they have to stop this. The charges against Trump are not real. They’re not even for serious crimes.”

Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: 'You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up'

I think the counter-violence will be much more extreme than the violence, but any rational person can see what’s coming.

see that ^^ right there.....this is exactly what the bribem regime wants and many bribem supporters right here want this too. Let that sink in. This isn't even talking about the violence that WILL come in the event of a Trump presidency..and that will be coming from the democrats and their supporters..as usual.

• Banned
I think the counter-violence will be much more extreme than the violence, but any rational person can see what’s coming.

see that ^^ right there.....this is exactly what the bribem regime wants and many bribem supporters right here want this too. Let that sink in. This isn't even talking about the violence that WILL come in the event of a Trump presidency..and that will be coming from the democrats and their supporters..as usual.
I see what you're saying.

Tucker is right. We patriotic American Trump supporters should be ready on a whims notice if they try to steal the election again OR convict Trump in one of these sham lawfare trials preventing him becoming president again.

“If you leave people no alternative, then what do you think is going to happen? I mean, the whole point of electoral democracy is that it’s a pressure relief valve that takes people who are very frustrated with the way things are going and gives them a way to express themselves, have their desires heard and ultimately their will done, to be represented in a peaceful way.”

Carlson added, “You’re rigging the election. And they did that. So, if you keep doing that, and people are like, ‘Wait, I have no economic power. You’ve devalued my currency so it’s like, $11 for a dozen eggs. And my vote doesn’t matter anymore, well then, what do I have? Like, what power do I have?’ And you’re going to get violence if you keep this shit up. That’s just the truth. And I’m very upset about that. I don’t want that to happen. I think the counter-violence will be much more extreme than the violence, but any rational person can see what’s coming. So, they have to stop this. The charges against Trump are not real. They’re not even for serious crimes.”

Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: 'You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up'

Carlson is not wrong, I mean, what happens when people feel they are backed into a corner?…..

However, any uprising will fail because the left has been priming their base for this for the last few years now. And remember what Biden said? “Maga republicans represent a threat to our democracy”?

Sure, try an uprising and see where that gets you.

The only way to beat them is to vote, have A LOT of poll workers, poll watchers, and none of this BS of “you have to stand 15 feet away”….no thanks, I’ll stand right next to you and verify the process closely…”oh, you want to send everyone home? That’s ok, I’ll leave when you leave”. “No, the courts cannot change election laws…sorry”

IF cheating occurred, that’s how you correct it, not threats of violence.

Oh look, threats of violence from the right. What a surprise.

Exactly. Tuckems is promoting violence
pelosi-kamala-waters-riots-blm-protest%20%281%29.jpg

Yeah, and these folks are not. Got it!

Have no idea how ready we are here where we are. An established perimeter. Many marines retired and even active. An arsenal....woods swamp and everything the left hates.

Yeah, it's the same ole NaziCon threats of violence bullshit .
the left is the one that follows through on the violence....when they attack women, children, We have seen what your allies, the ones you support, have done to israeli babies, children and women. You're salivating at the thought of doing that to Trump supporters, aren't ya chief.

You'll never get around to organizing anything violent. Law enforcement will scoop you up long before you can do anything. A "lone wolf" yahoos might take a few people down but anything coordinated, organized isn't gonna happen.

Fuck Tuck. He is useless.

The most violent political actors in America is the left-wing, the BLM people. They unleashed terror and all sorts of violence in 2020. They also did some in 2016 when Trump was elected remember hundreds of innocent Trump supporters were brutally beat down by BLM people.

You have evidence of an old Trump supporter getting viciously beat up by 20 or 30 BLM thugs….there is no existing videos of 30 Trump supporters beating the hell out of a BLM person

Hopefully 2024 will go peacefully and Trump will be elected and our economy will improve

Our economy today is horrendous under Biden

You'll never get around to organizing anything violent. Law enforcement will scoop you up long before you can do anything. A "lone wolf" yahoos might take a few people down but anything coordinated, organized isn't gonna happen.
Of course.

8 months of racial riots with prestaged food and water using DNC money would be completely impossible.

Trumptard threatening violence,? Why it must be Tuesday!

Forum List

Back