Tucker Carlson's irrelevant video clips fail to stop DOJ from going after hundreds more insurrectionists

Doesn't have anything to do with Carlson. Democrats are out to lock up everyone who disagrees with them.
It's damn liars and kooks who support the current iteration of the Republican Party along with some of the media - Fox, tabloid fake news and the AM Radio faux conservatives - that disagree with the Democratic Party.

It's People like you who use the Internet for propaganda; using hyperbole, wedge issues and oppose equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice for all. The issues of this trifecta are Civil Rights and a large part of the foundation of the Democratic Party's policies.

"But you want to downplay that in favor of saying it was just some burglary gone bad....lol..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the conviction doesn't seem to indicate it was a spur-of-the-moment rioting vandalizer acting on chance and a whim.

In fact, this is what poser 'j-mac's own linked source states:

"Cannon was convicted of first-degree murder, meaning the jury concluded he had premeditated the killing. He was also found guilty of robbery, burglary and armed criminal action."

Notably, though he was NOT found guilty of rioting.

The good poster 'j-mac' may be trying too hard here.
We wish him better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, the conviction doesn't seem to indicate it was a spur-of-the-moment rioting vandalizer acting on chance and a whim.

In fact, this is what poser 'j-mac's own linked source states:

"Cannon was convicted of first-degree murder, meaning the jury concluded he had premeditated the killing. He was also found guilty of robbery, burglary and armed criminal action."

Notably, though he was NOT found guilty of rioting.

The good poster 'j-mac' may be trying too hard here.
We wish him better.
Unlike you I remember when this happened....There is no doubt that the riot, looting, and this were all connected....Problem is you're too arrogant to think that others you don't agree with are able to remember anything....

There is no doubt that the riot, looting, and this were all connected

Yet, the conviction of 'pre-meditated murder' by the jury (or judge?) doesn't link them whatsoever.

Poster 'j-mac' may be trying too hard here.
We wish good luck.

It's damn liars and kooks who support the current iteration of the Republican Party along with some of the media - Fox, tabloid fake news and the AM Radio faux conservatives - that disagree with the Democratic Party.

It's People like you who use the Internet for propaganda; using hyperbole, wedge issues and oppose equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice for all. The issues of this trifecta are Civil Rights and a large part of the foundation of the Democratic Party's policies.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, it's Democrats who purposely didn't release all of the video for purely partisan political reasons and now they are trying to discredit all of the video being released as a defense to their abuse of power.

Yet, the conviction of 'pre-meditated murder' by the jury (or judge?) doesn't link them whatsoever.

We wish good luck.
Nah, I believe it’s you trying too hard….when you have murder on the table, seems pointless to include the misdemeanor charge…

And notably...."premeditated murder" besides.
Not often seen in spontaneous spur-of-the-moment civil unrest......I'd think.

Settle down, j-mac.
Let the game come to you.
I’m just saying, misdemeanors fall by the wayside when capitol crimes are on the table….I’m sure that part of his prosecution was his involvement that night in burning, and looting….And for you to try and argue that Cannon was there that night on a separate track to hit just that pawn shop, is laughable…Your game is slipping.

.I’m sure that part of his prosecution was his involvement that night in burning, and looting
I'm sure that witnesses and security cam video was the determinant. You are trying to hard to link this 'premeditated murder' to kids throwing rocks blocks away in a civil unrest incident. If you have something about such a connections....well, show the messageboard whatcha got.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

argue that Cannon was there that night on a separate track to hit just that pawn shop,
I ain't arguing it. We can presume the prosecutors did. After all they argued for, presented evidence of, and got......a conviction for pre-meditated murder.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, it's Democrats who purposely didn't release all of the video for purely partisan political reasons and now they are trying to discredit all of the video being released as a defense to their abuse of power.
Syntax and lack of evidence are the foundation of inanity. My family and me watched life on the TV on Jan. 6, 2021, and the record of violence will last for generations no matter what people such as you try to make it a happy day.

One of the unfortunate aspects...albeit, a very big aspect ..... of MAGAnutters, RWNJ's, and QLoons is that much of what they know -- just ain't so. Too many of them seemingly live in a weird world of Rightfield conspiracies and revenge fantasies. It's harmless enough, I suppose.....until one of those fringies gets a big black assault rifle and goes into the Wal-Mart, or the PigglyWiggly, or some local elementary school. Then their delusions results in tragedy for a number of innocent civilian Americans. THAT is a tragic part of the MAGA-Q world. There be dangerous unstable inhabitants within it. With too easy access to guns.

Anyway, and putting aside the undereducated or the murderous MAGA's, let's just focus on the "much of what they know ain't so" aspect.

For example, we have this from one of our more thoughtfully articulate and informed MAGA-Q fringies. I won't mention his name, but perhaps some here will recognize his style of communicating.

To wit:

(emphasis by me)

Whereas a nano-Google will reveal this:

"On June 2, 2020, David Dorn, a 77-year-old retired police captain, was fatally shot after interrupting the burglary of a pawn shop in The Ville, St. Louis.[2] The incident occurred on the same night as protests in St. Louis, Missouri over the murder of George Floyd.[3][4][5] Stephan Cannon, who was 24 years old at the time of the incident, was convicted of his murder on July 20, 2022.[6][7]"

-----------------------------------------------
So poor officer Dorn is dead. A tragedy.

But, like all those heart-attacks the MAGA-Q's allege were wrongfully attributed to Covid.......Officer Dorn didn't die by what the MAGA-Q's wanted him to die of.

HE.....tragically was killed by the hand of a robber.
Not Antifa.
And here we once again see empty suit, uneducated, uninformed poster Chillicothe asserting his OPINION as fact. His pathetic defense of BLM and Antifa(g) rioters and murderers is well documented. His constant stream of lies and personal insults when called upon to back up his idiotic claims is also well known. The largest take from this is that poster Chillicothe knows nothing except what “he” is spoon fed by “his” Dem masters. One would think he and his avatar would grow tired of being embarrassed by facts and truth, yet they continue to spew lies.

We wish good luck.
And you continue to make yourself look like the fool you are. By all means continue your ignorance and defense of rioters and murderers.

They were charged with seditious conspiracy; which was the planning or incitement of insurrection.

I know that. Then explain why nobody who participated on Jan. 6th has been charged with insurrection? If you're planning it and it happens, then the people who took part in it should be charged under the insurrection law. Maybe you can give AG Garland a brush-up on the US Code.

I know that. Then explain why nobody who participated on Jan. 6th has been charged with insurrection? If you're planning it and it happens, then the people who took part in it should be charged under the insurrection law. Maybe you can give AG Garland a brush-up on the US Code.

Because the people who went to the Capitol to commit insurrection had their plans thwarted.

You think people like this, who went to the Capitol with a weapon, helmet and gasmask, were just there to hear Trump speak??

bc7fdf_8de984e9c9c949c48bbad051c6a5efb0~mv2.png

Forum List

Back