Trump's high wire act

The point however (which flew over your head) is that crime is not because of poverty. A lot of people stay in or escape poverty without being involved in any kind of crime. Show me any black person today that grew up worse than my father and his siblings. They didn't even have a bathroom. Every fall they had to dig a new hole to move the outhouse to, and going outside in the winter up north is no picnic in the middle of the night. The damn thing didn't even have a roof on it.

Largely meaningless. Living back in those days was shitty for everyone, but your forebears were not subject to laws that held them in second class citizenry

The point however (which flew over your head) is that crime is not because of poverty. A lot of people stay in or escape poverty without being involved in any kind of crime. Show me any black person today that grew up worse than my father and his siblings. They didn't even have a bathroom. Every fall they had to dig a new hole to move the outhouse to, and going outside in the winter up north is no picnic in the middle of the night. The damn thing didn't even have a roof on it.

Largely meaningless. Living back in those days was shitty for everyone, but your forebears were not subject to laws that held them in second class citizenry

Most blacks alive today were not held as second class citizens either. But their friends (the Democrats) pushed the idea of single-parent households. Single-parent households are directly related to poverty. Their buddies are also trying to bring in foreigners that take jobs blacks would otherwise have had. Out of wedlock births in the black community average 70%.

What aids in crime is no father figure in the home. I see it right here in my community. In fact, we had to create a policy of charging home owners for more than 3 police calls to a resident in a year. These single black mothers who can't control their male children when they reach teen years use the police as surrogate fathers. We simply ran out of time and resources for this nonsense. So after a while, the mother can't use the cops any longer, and the child grows up thinking he's above all authority because the mother can't control the kid anymore.

Most blacks alive today were not held as second class citizens either. But their friends (the Democrats) pushed the idea of single-parent households. Single-parent households are directly related to poverty. Their buddies are also trying to bring in foreigners that take jobs blacks would otherwise have had. Out of wedlock births in the black community average 70%.

Uh, guy, blacks are still second class citizens until this very day. If you are pretending otherwise you are delusional. The only thing you do is rationalize the racism.

Uh, guy, blacks are still second class citizens until this very day. If you are pretending otherwise you are delusional. The only thing you do is rationalize the racism.

They are? How? Where? We have a ton of laws that favor blacks in our society.

You people questioning Trump you act like the last three presidents were not a total fucking disaster, HELLO $20 trillion dollars in debt? How many fucking wars? How many millions of jobs lost? How many communities destroyed by fucked up trade deals? How many Americans killed, raped, tortured, assaulted, robbed by illegals?

BEFORE you people say one damn word about Trump FIRST answer for Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

You people questioning Trump you act like the last three presidents were not a total fucking disaster, HELLO $20 trillion dollars in debt? How many fucking wars? How many millions of jobs lost? How many communities destroyed by fucked up trade deals? How many Americans killed, raped, tortured, assaulted, robbed by illegals?

BEFORE you people say one damn word about Trump FIRST answer for Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

Actually, the guy I blame for 20 Trillion in debt is Reagan. He's the one who told America you can have all this stuff and you don't have to pay for it.

Which is how he managed to run up three times the debt in 12 years (counting Bush-41) that his 39 precedessors ran up in 204 including two world wars and massive infrastructure programs.

I give Clinton credit for saying, "If you want that stuff, you have to pay for it. Which is why he gave us the only balanced budgets I've seen in my lifetime. Bush and Obama just went along with the same bad policies of spending and borrowing.

Now, going back, bad trade deals didn't screw up those communities, changing economies did.

In the 19th century, 70% of the population was involved in farming. In the 20th century, most of the population was involved in manufacturing. Today, most of the population is in service economy.

Economies change. Blaming trade deals is just silly.

How many Americans killed, raped, tortured, assaulted, robbed by illegals?

How many Americans are raped, killed, assaulted by Americans? A heck of a lot more.

Immigrants and crime: Crunching the numbers - CNNPolitics.com

Why do you deflect? There shouldn't be ANY illegal on American crime because they should not be in our fucking country in the first place. National Geographic has now filmed a second documentary on these damn illegals, both are eye opening maybe you should go educate yourself on the issue.

Why do you deflect? There shouldn't be ANY illegal on American crime because they should not be in our fucking country in the first place. National Geographic has now filmed a second documentary on these damn illegals, both are eye opening maybe you should go educate yourself on the issue.

Guy, I don't get worked up that there are illegals breaking our outdated and illogical immigration laws.

When the government starts going after the mostly rich white people who hire them to do jobs poor white people don't want to do, then I'll get upset that a few of them break other laws.

I worry a lot more than some native born nut who was able to buy a machine gun is going to do something than an illegal.

They are? How? Where? We have a ton of laws that favor blacks in our society.

Well, you can shoot a black child and totally not go to prison for it.

Hmmm...

I mean, you have to get a fucking license to shoot a deer.

Police do have a license and so do I. Our licenses dictate that yes, if you perceive a threat to your life, you can use deadly force. And guess what? It applies to all races of people equally. That's why more unarmed white suspects get killed by police every year than blacks.

Guy, I don't get worked up that there are illegals breaking our outdated and illogical immigration laws.

When the government starts going after the mostly rich white people who hire them to do jobs poor white people don't want to do, then I'll get upset that a few of them break other laws.

I worry a lot more than some native born nut who was able to buy a machine gun is going to do something than an illegal.

Illegals are killing American citizens and you don't get worked up over that? Who's side are you on anyway?

Police do have a license and so do I. Our licenses dictate that yes, if you perceive a threat to your life, you can use deadly force. And guess what? It applies to all races of people equally. That's why more unarmed white suspects get killed by police every year than blacks.

When White people get shot, someone is held accountable.

No more than if police shoot a black suspect. It's investigated, and if there were any laws broken, the officer faces charges or a grand jury hearing. It doesn't matter what race the subject is.

Illegals are killing American citizens and you don't get worked up over that? Who's side are you on anyway?

About 30 Americans are killed by illegals every year.

16,000 Americans are murdered by other Americans.

Just can't get worked up about it if we aren't going to do things like enact common sense gun legislation.

No more than if police shoot a black suspect. It's investigated, and if there were any laws broken, the officer faces charges or a grand jury hearing. It doesn't matter what race the subject is.

Awww, you believe that..

oGYjV.gif

Just can't get worked up about it if we aren't going to do things like enact common sense gun legislation.

Awww, you believe that..

oGYjV.gif

More deflection, total killed by illegals is much higher. Tell me, how many Americans would have to be killed, raped, tortured, and assaulted by illegals before you became concerned?

More deflection, total killed by illegals is much higher. Tell me, how many Americans would have to be killed, raped, tortured, and assaulted by illegals before you became concerned?

Again, given that most of these crimes are committed by Americans, not so much.

Since most real acts of violence are committed by white males, maybe they should lock all of us up... but I think that would be a bit harsh.

Now, if you want to have a discussion about sensible immigration reform, that's fine. But these irrational appeals to fear and emotion are a waste of my valuable time.

Awww, you believe that..

oGYjV.gif

Sure I believe that, and you can't prove me wrong.

Sure I believe that, and you can't prove me wrong.

You mean Jason Van Dyke, where the city hid his action for two years before someone investigate. Shot that kid 16 times when he was lying on the ground, they caught it on tape, tried to pay off the family. This guy STILL hasn't gone to jail.

Or Darren Wilson, who had a grand jury, where they only called witnesses that supported his version, including one woman with mental illness who wasn't even a witness.

Or Timothy Loemann, who was fired for having a mental breakdown on the firing range, but then they put him on the streets of your miserable city and he shot a child playing with a toy.

And please find me three cases of WHITE kids being shot by cops that were equally suspicious.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back