Trump's high wire act

The Scene? Do you know what the Scene is? It's a kids magazine. I used to read it when I was a teen. This quote you gave goes against every other "real" news agencies reporting.

Again, still not seeing a gun. (because he didn't have a gun). Not seeing a toy that looks like a gun. Also, given that Officer McWeepy shot the kid all of 1.6 seconds after leaping out of his car, it's not like he had time to really tell what that kid was doing.

So what kind of kook story are you trying to pass off now, that Tamir never had a gun? See, this is why you never trust liberals when discussing stories:

images.jpeg

Really? Cops shoot 1200 people a year. How many of them are charged with murder? They didn't even charge that guy who shot a woman hiding behind her door in Chicago when he gunned down a mentally ill man and one of the bullets hit her. The reality is, we've given the police a pretty wide latitude to kill citizens, and that's the problem, especially when you make guys like Timothy "Crying so hard that they had to take his gun away" Loehmann cops.

Shit, and I hate to keep going back to this case, but Jason Van Dyke shot a kid lying on the ground 16 times, it took a year to get the tape released, it took another year to indict his ass for murder, and maybe, just maybe a jury in a neighboring county might hear the case some time next year.

Being a cop is practically a license to kill people. We should be a lot more careful about who we give those licenses to.

First of all, the cop that shot the "kid" was indicted, will be charged and likely go to jail. It's a perfect example of how well our justice system works against the few bad cops out there.

Secondly, most cops are not charged in shootings because the shootings are justified by our laws. Just like our solders that go overseas, their job does include killing people from time to time. There is nothing they or anybody else can do about it unless you disarm the police, and if you disarm the police, nobody would want the job and there would be no police.

We not only give the police the right to defend themselves using deadly force, but we give citizens that same right. In other words, if I were walking in that park and Rice pulled out the same gun on me, I would have the same legal right to shoot him dead. If you don't believe me, I'll post the link to our CCW Training Manual and show you the law in black and white.

You either stick to this case or not. If you are going to bring up other cases, post a "credible" link so I can show you where you are wrong. I don't know anything about the Chicago case, but from what YOU posted, it sounds like the cops didn't even know there was a woman hiding behind the door and therefore, guilty of no crime.

Gee, now I wonder how that happened? Then you ask why Cleveland gave the kids mother millions of dollars?

I tell you EXACTLY how that happened. You had a crooked DA who routinely let cops get away with killing citizens (Tamir Rice wasn't the first) and people finally got fed up with it.

No, they gave her millions of dollars because it's politics. Not giving her anything would have been political suicide. This is how the devil works.

A question for Trump voters/supporters: How comfortable are you with the risks of his presidency?

I'll flesh this out a bit:

It has long been the nature of politics that the pendulum swings - if this party fouls it up, we'll give the other party a chance. And, at least in recent history, the pendulum has swung pretty hard in the opposite direction.

Let's agree that the two parties are as divided as we have seen. And let's consider the possibility that Trump & Co screw the pooch, big time. That's not a prediction, I'm horrible at those, just a thought exercise.

Trump has taken our political environment so far off the rails - and I believe that was the point, yes? - that the snap-back that would result from his administration's failure would be pretty freaking powerful. The GOP brand would be TORCHED for a LONG time, and we would head Left, BIG time.

In other words, this thing really is all or nothing. Are you okay with that?

Actually you are one administration too far, the pile of o-shit-ma team is the one who took this country to the brink fo total destruction, IF Trump had run and won eight years ago we would be on easy street NOW! The facts are that if he reverses all of the things that the former administration did, we will be at least much better off, and if he accomplishes his complete agenda we will be as we were before the NWO started tearing our country apart to fill their OWN pockets, and subjugate us to a worldwide government. You liars are the problem, and you need to step aside leave this country alone and let it heal, or just get pushed aside. We are not going to lie down anymore when you jump us we are going to slap you the hell down. The time for your little assaults are quickly coming to a close, and your leaders are about to be removed and flushed. HAHAAA you people are SOOOOO stupid and think you are intelligent,, you are all about as smart as the dodo was!!!

A question for Trump voters/supporters: How comfortable are you with the risks of his presidency?

I'll flesh this out a bit:

It has long been the nature of politics that the pendulum swings - if this party fouls it up, we'll give the other party a chance. And, at least in recent history, the pendulum has swung pretty hard in the opposite direction.

Let's agree that the two parties are as divided as we have seen. And let's consider the possibility that Trump & Co screw the pooch, big time. That's not a prediction, I'm horrible at those, just a thought exercise.

Trump has taken our political environment so far off the rails - and I believe that was the point, yes? - that the snap-back that would result from his administration's failure would be pretty freaking powerful. The GOP brand would be TORCHED for a LONG time, and we would head Left, BIG time.

In other words, this thing really is all or nothing. Are you okay with that?

Actually you are one administration too far, the pile of o-shit-ma team is the one who took this country to the brink fo total destruction, IF Trump had run and won eight years ago we would be on easy street NOW! The facts are that if he reverses all of the things that the former administration did, we will be at least much better off, and if he accomplishes his complete agenda we will be as we were before the NWO started tearing our country apart to fill their OWN pockets, and subjugate us to a worldwide government. You liars are the problem, and you need to step aside leave this country alone and let it heal, or just get pushed aside. We are not going to lie down anymore when you jump us we are going to slap you the hell down. The time for your little assaults are quickly coming to a close, and your leaders are about to be removed and flushed. HAHAAA you people are SOOOOO stupid and think you are intelligent,, you are all about as smart as the dodo was!!!
Impressive stuff there, indeed.

The Scene? Do you know what the Scene is? It's a kids magazine. I used to read it when I was a teen. This quote you gave goes against every other "real" news agencies reporting.

So, you don't have anything, other than a claim that it's not the publication that it is.

So what kind of kook story are you trying to pass off now, that Tamir never had a gun? See, this is why you never trust liberals when discussing stories:

Because that photograph was taken well before the cops arrived, and any sensible person can see that's a child with a toy. You look at the parts where he's moving, he clearly has the gait of an adolescent...

First of all, the cop that shot the "kid" was indicted, will be charged and likely go to jail. It's a perfect example of how well our justice system works against the few bad cops out there.

No, it's not. It took TWO YEARS for him to be indicted, and that's only after the community spent that time demanding the city release evidence that they were clearly trying to hide.

It'll be another year at least before he goes on trial.

You think that if they had video of a home boy shooting someone 16 times, it would take 4 years to bring him to trial?

(By comparison, the four thugs who tortured the retarded man were arrested THE VERY NEXT DAY)

Secondly, most cops are not charged in shootings because the shootings are justified by our laws. Just like our solders that go overseas, their job does include killing people from time to time. There is nothing they or anybody else can do about it unless you disarm the police, and if you disarm the police, nobody would want the job and there would be no police.

Bullshit. Cops in the UK kill less than 2 suspects a year. Ours kill 1200.

Our streets are not war zones.

Our fellow citizens are not "the enemy".

We not only give the police the right to defend themselves using deadly force, but we give citizens that same right. In other words, if I were walking in that park and Rice pulled out the same gun on me, I would have the same legal right to shoot him dead. If you don't believe me, I'll post the link to our CCW Training Manual and show you the law in black and white.

I promise you buddy, if you lived your ultimate wet dream and shot a black child, you wouldn't be here having this nice conversation with me.

You either stick to this case or not. If you are going to bring up other cases, post a "credible" link so I can show you where you are wrong. I don't know anything about the Chicago case, but from what YOU posted, it sounds like the cops didn't even know there was a woman hiding behind the door and therefore, guilty of no crime.

Google is your friend.

No, they gave her millions of dollars because it's politics. Not giving her anything would have been political suicide. This is how the devil works.

"the devil"? really. besides the fact you think that Bronze Age demons actually exist, here's the thing.

When you don't have a prosecutor actively trying to bury the case and not even letting the grand jury deliberate, apparently, and you have one side actively actually pursuing the case, the City would have lost, and lost big time.

Especially when they put Officer McWeepy's co-workers from Independence on the stand and saying, "What the fuck were you thinking when you hired him?"

So, you don't have anything, other than a claim that it's not the publication that it is.

How many real sources would you like me to post? The Scene??? Really??? I understand you're not from around here, but take it from somebody who is, The Scene is a kids publication mostly talking about Rock-N-Roll, concerts, head shops, and things of teenagers nature. It's five steps down from the Rolling Stone.

Because that photograph was taken well before the cops arrived, and any sensible person can see that's a child with a toy. You look at the parts where he's moving, he clearly has the gait of an adolescent...

What???? WTF kind of logic is that? You can see his gait??? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yes, he had the gun, that's the point of the picture. How did that very toy gun end up in his pants, then out of his pants after the shooting? He pulled it out, that's how. And the police only knew there was a guy with a gun pointing it at people and vehicles.

No, it's not. It took TWO YEARS for him to be indicted, and that's only after the community spent that time demanding the city release evidence that they were clearly trying to hide.

It'll be another year at least before he goes on trial.

You think that if they had video of a home boy shooting someone 16 times, it would take 4 years to bring him to trial?

(By comparison, the four thugs who tortured the retarded man were arrested THE VERY NEXT DAY)

Trials do take a long time. Don't you remember the OJ trial? How about George Zimmerman?

Bullshit. Cops in the UK kill less than 2 suspects a year. Ours kill 1200.

Our streets are not war zones.

Our fellow citizens are not "the enemy".

They are the enemy if they are committing crimes. They are the enemy of the people. We have six times the population of GB and over 12,000 homicides a year compared to their 750. It's not the cops, it's the crime that causes these deaths.

I promise you buddy, if you lived your ultimate wet dream and shot a black child, you wouldn't be here having this nice conversation with me.

Really? Where would I be?

Google is your friend.

Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say, but if you want me to prove you wrong, provide a link and save me the time.

"the devil"? really. besides the fact you think that Bronze Age demons actually exist, here's the thing.

When you don't have a prosecutor actively trying to bury the case and not even letting the grand jury deliberate, apparently, and you have one side actively actually pursuing the case, the City would have lost, and lost big time.

Especially when they put Officer McWeepy's co-workers from Independence on the stand and saying, "What the fuck were you thinking when you hired him?"

You know nothing about law or the court. The only job of a grand jury is to decide if charges will be brought or not. It's the grand jury that makes that decision; it's their only reason for hearing a case. To actually believe the jury heard a case and not allowed to make that decision if fairy tale at the least. Secondly, only admissible evidence is allowed in any trial. Circumstantial evidence brought by the prosecutor would lead to a mistrial or even have the case thrown out of court. No matter what anybody had to say about the officer, it's irrelevant to the shooting. The only evidence allowed in court are things that are directly related to the shooting only.

How many real sources would you like me to post? The Scene??? Really??? I understand you're not from around here, but take it from somebody who is, The Scene is a kids publication mostly talking about Rock-N-Roll, concerts, head shops, and things of teenagers nature. It's five steps down from the Rolling Stone.

Rolling Stone has done some solid journalism. But keep ignoring the point that apparently there were a lot of irregularities about that Grand Jury... like no one can produce any evidence they voted on charges.

Trials do take a long time. Don't you remember the OJ trial? How about George Zimmerman?

OJ was brought to trial a year after he killed his wife... and we didn't have tape of him doing it. It's taken three years to get Van Dyke on trial.

You know nothing about law or the court. The only job of a grand jury is to decide if charges will be brought or not. It's the grand jury that makes that decision; it's their only reason for hearing a case. To actually believe the jury heard a case and not allowed to make that decision if fairy tale at the least. Secondly, only admissible evidence is allowed in any trial. Circumstantial evidence brought by the prosecutor would lead to a mistrial or even have the case thrown out of court. No matter what anybody had to say about the officer, it's irrelevant to the shooting. The only evidence allowed in court are things that are directly related to the shooting only.

Why do you keep pretending his getting fired for ineptitude from a suburb is "irrelevent' to why he showed bad judgement and shot a child?

The prosecutor rammed a sham of a hearing down the GJ throat and didnt' even let them vote on charges. (Probably because one of them might have pointed out, "Oh my god, it was a fucking child playing with a toy!!!") The people got fed up with this bullshit and voted him out.

Why do you keep pretending his getting fired for ineptitude from a suburb is "irrelevent' to why he showed bad judgement and shot a child?

The prosecutor rammed a sham of a hearing down the GJ throat and didnt' even let them vote on charges. (Probably because one of them might have pointed out, "Oh my god, it was a fucking child playing with a toy!!!") The people got fed up with this bullshit and voted him out.

Rolling Stone has done some solid journalism. But keep ignoring the point that apparently there were a lot of irregularities about that Grand Jury... like no one can produce any evidence they voted on charges.

This is what happens when you depend on fake news to educate yourself on matters. So forget what you read in your Weekly Reader, because now I'm going to post a REAL news source:

The grand jury that opted last month not to charge a Cleveland police officer for shooting and killing Tamir Rice, a 12-year-old boy, determined the shooting was justified and never voted on any specific criminal charges, according to the county prosecutor’s office.

Had the jurors deemed the shooting unjustified, they then would have voted specifically on whether criminal charges should result, Joseph Frolik, spokesman for Cuyahoga County prosecutor Timothy J. McGinty, said Wednesday.

On Wednesday, the Cleveland Scene reported that the jurors did not vote on charges in the case, citing an interview in which Frolik said there had not been a vote. The Scene’s story raised questions about how a decision was reached in the case if no vote took place.

After that report was published, Frolik spoke to The Washington Post and said he was specifically referring to a vote on criminal charges, but clarified that the grand jurors did vote on whether the shooting was justified.

“If the Grand Jury decides that the fatal use of force was justified under the circumstances, then the Grand Jury investigation is concluded,” the statement said. “If the Grand Jury votes that the use of force was not justified, then it will consider criminal charges and return a true bill or a no-bill on those charges.”

Grand jurors in the Tamir Rice case voted that the shooting was justified, did not vote on specific criminal charges

There. Now that we learned something about our justice system in this country, you can use what you learned today before you make any other foolish statements from reading fake news in the future. If a shooting is ruled justified, there is no reason to consider criminal charges because no crime was committed.

This is what happens when you depend on fake news to educate yourself on matters. So forget what you read in your Weekly Reader, because now I'm going to post a REAL news source:

Whatever, guy. That proceeding had hair all over it, and they voted the guy out of office. Hopefully , his successor will put Loehmann here he belongs.

McGinty whitewashed a murder. Deal with it.

Whatever, guy. That proceeding had hair all over it, and they voted the guy out of office. Hopefully , his successor will put Loehmann here he belongs.

McGinty whitewashed a murder. Deal with it.

There you go with your ignorance of the law again. Self-defense is not murder, it's self-defense, and every American is allowed to defend themselves. That goes for police and citizens alike.

There you go with your ignorance of the law again. Self-defense is not murder, it's self-defense, and every American is allowed to defend themselves. That goes for police and citizens alike.

Like any right, there are limits to it. You aren't allowed to defend yourself from everything. Such as if the policer come to arrest you, then you have no right to defend youself from those men pointing their guns at you.

Like any right, there are limits to it. You aren't allowed to defend yourself from everything. Such as if the policer come to arrest you, then you have no right to defend youself from those men pointing their guns at you.

Those men are not attacking you, they are doing their job. Big difference.

Here in Ohio, our law reads: A CCW holder can legally use deadly force if the holder believes that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

If a police officer confronts a suspect in a gun pointing call, and that suspect reaches into his pants and begins to pull something out, the officer has every reason to believe he is in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

Here in Ohio, our law reads: A CCW holder can legally use deadly force if the holder believes that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

If a police officer confronts a suspect in a gun pointing call, and that suspect reaches into his pants and begins to pull something out, the officer has every reason to believe he is in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

Can a CCW holder attend a Donald Trump rally, and exercise their 2nd amendment rights?

Can a CCW holder attend a Donald Trump rally, and exercise their 2nd amendment rights?

Yes, provided that the establishment is not a gun-free zone. In Ohio, any business is allowed to make their business gun-free by hanging signs on all entry ways.

Rodneyt King, Treyvon Martin, Amadu Dialo, Sean Bell

I don't know about the other two, but the police were found not guilty in the Rodney King beating, and Trayvon Martin attacked an armed citizen and was beating his brains out. Zimmerman had every legal right to use deadly force according to Florida laws.

Rodneyt King, Treyvon Martin, Amadu Dialo, Sean Bell

Some of us differ what the job of the police is. As the mayor of Chicago said, "we're not here to cause disorder, we're here to preserve disorder"

Nope, the police have one job, and that is to enforce the laws we created. All police shootings of suspects (armed or not) have one thing in common: they refused to obey the orders of the police.

Forum List

Back