Trump's careless ignorance makes him dangerous.

Trump is dangerous if he suffers from malignant narcissism like all signs point to. You have no idea what these patients are capable of. I do however. 5 decades of "I told you so" ...pending in four years...under my belt; thank you very much.

I hope psychological experts working for the GOP are briefing them on how to handle a capricious and whimsical tiger with rabies...who has a hunger for "disloyal" meat, no matter how much he professed the day before he was fond of sparing...

I'll just say what I'm going to say four years from now "I told you so". There, now I can cross that off my list of things to do..

So, this writer has noticed some peculiarities in Trump's personality and behavior.

So have we all.

Did he not notice that Hillary Clinton was a craven, avaricious, dishonest pathological liar, and likely Felon who lied to the American people over and over and over....and who fucked up every job her husband ever got her...which were all she ever had.

We also noted that, even if the writer of the above bullshit did not.

Sometimes only evil choices are available. We had a choice between Crazy and Depraved.

We went with Crazy.

Maybe it will confuse the Mullahs, and the Russians, and the Chinese, and the Mexicans. They have had eight years of a Whinning Pussy, and are spoiled.

Sometimes only evil choices are available. We had a choice between Crazy and Depraved.

We went with Crazy.

Maybe it will confuse the Mullahs, and the Russians, and the Chinese, and the Mexicans. They have had eight years of Pussy, and are spoiled.

Actually the choice was between Spoiled/Soros-Owned Depraved Rainbow Freak Parade and Crazy. The nation (wisely) chose Crazy. But you may have a point. Trump's only saving grace might be just confusing the leadership of our "enemies" (I don't consider the Mexicans our enemies though). There's nothing more confusing than a capricious tiger with rabies who has no favorites in the end and who devours non-worshipers of himself like potato chips in front of a football game..

We went with Crazy.

Maybe it will confuse the Mullahs, and the Russians, and the Chinese, and the Mexicans. They have had eight years of Pussy, and are spoiled.

Actually the choice was between Spoiled/Soros-Owned Depraved Rainbow Freak Parade and Crazy. The nation (wisely) chose Crazy. But you may have a point. Trump's only saving grace might be just confusing the leadership of our "enemies" (I don't consider the Mexicans our enemies though). There's nothing more confusing than a capricious tiger with rabies who has no favorites in the end and who devours non-worshipers of himself like potato chips in front of a football game..

Andrew Jackson was about half crazy. Served two terms and was the only president with the guts to take on Wall Street. Was not for sale.

To be honest, the opprobrium heaped on Trump by the Coastal Cocksuckers is not much worse that what they did to Reagan...they said he was crazy....assured us that he would get us into a nuclear war. Instead, he ended the threat....until these last 8 years in which America has been run by an Unadulterated Pussy.

And the Brits were absolutely sure, in the 1930's, that Winston Churchill was bat shit crazy...and he really was in many ways. Greatest man of the 20 Century.

The Craziest man to ever rule a big country was Peter Romanov....and the Russians revere him as Peter the Great.

I'm not comparing any of these men to Trump or Trump to them.

I'm just saying that, occasionally societies have had some luck with Crazy.

Had to risk it this time.

Fuck the Clintons...may we never hear from them again; may the contributions to the scam they call the Clinton Foundation dry completely up....and they will....since they have nothing left to sell.

________

_______

We went with Crazy.

There was in effect no choice, that was the power structure's point; the societal wealth extraction paradigm will continue unabated. We shall see if Trump supporters can both recognize that and deal with that if/when it dawns on them. For many, the blind partisanshit will be more important. That's why the system pushes the dysfunctional partisanshithead perceptual reality.

We went with Crazy.

Andrew Jackson was about half crazy. Served two terms and was the only president with the guts to take on Wall Street. Was not for sale.

To be honest, the opprobrium heaped on Trump by the Coastal Cocksuckers is not much worse that what they did to Reagan...they said he was crazy....assured us that he would get us into a nuclear war. Instead, he ended the threat....until these last 8 years in which America has been run by an Unadulterated Pussy.

And the Brits were absolutely sure, in the 1930's, that Winston Churchill was bat shit crazy...and he really was in many ways. Greatest man of the 20 Century.

The Craziest man to ever rule a big country was Peter Romanov....and the Russians revere him as Peter the Great.

Fuck the Clintons...may we never hear from them again; may the contributions to the scam they call the Clinton Foundation dry completely up....and they will....since they have nothing left to sell.

________

_______

Jackson was a genocidal maniacal terrorist, and the societal wealth redistribution began under Reagan.

Trump’s careless ignorance could make him the world’s most dangerous man

Well written and very true. This nation will soon be in big trouble.
If Trump doesn't listen to opponents and critics defending the Constitution to check him against abuses, yes, this is dangerous.

If the nation doesn't unite left and right on the common standards to enforce the Constitution and hold govt to that, we are a danger to ourselves.

Both are dangerous, but both can be fixed by uniting in agreement to put Constitutional enforcement first, before party or personal beliefs or interests second.

We all have a role and choice in averting danger.
JimH52
Not just with Trump but ALL parties who otherwise
Abuse power without check. We can prevent that by uniting
In agreement to address and correct any risk or perceived abuse of govt.

If Trump doesn't listen to opponents and critics defending the Constitution to check him against abuses, yes, this is dangerous.

If the nation doesn't unite left and right on the common standards to enforce the Constitution and hold govt to that, we are a danger to ourselves.

Both are dangerous, but both can be fixed by uniting in agreement to put Constitutional enforcement first, before party or personal beliefs or interests second.

@Jim542

The constitution is kinda like the bible, americans just use them both to beat each other with.

JimH52
Not just with Trump but ALL parties who otherwise
Abuse power without check. We can prevent that by uniting
In agreement to address and correct any risk or perceived abuse of govt.
LOL! Trump hasn't violated the constitution. Buy hey, don't let that stop your liberal wet dream!

@Jim542

There is no constitutional solution to nuclear war. This nation is in trouble. It has been taken over by a clueless Carnival Barker. And his cult will defend him to the very end, which I pray is not the end of this nation.

@Jim542

There is no constitutional solution to nuclear war. This nation is in trouble. It has been taken over by a clueless Carnival Barker. And his cult will defend him to the very end, which I pray is not the end of this nation.
The only barking I hear comes from liars like you. Sounds like this.

We went with Crazy.

________

_______

There were no nuclear weapons during Jackson's days. The voters of this country "took a chance" on a lunatic. I hope I am dead wrong, but so far he is proving the writer accurate.

@Jim542

The constitution is kinda like the bible, americans just use them both to beat each other with.
Dear Fenton Lum
When abused, both make problems worse, true!
But when used correctly to.hold fellow ADHERENTS
to corrections, both are effective and the only way I ve seen succeed at real change and correction. It works as a mutual process within an equally respectful relationship, where no combative bullying is needed nor works anyway.

Some keys to enforcing these laws effectively instead of coercion:
1. If the people pushing the correction are upholding these same laws consistently, or violating them and have no authority or credibility to compel others to respect the same. If the commitment and respect is equal, this tenda to be effective.
2. Is the correction pursued as a Mutual change and correction where all sides share equal responsibility credit and consent to the process and solutions. If both sides see equal benefit and both stretch equally, this succeeds instead of one side trying to change or control or defeat the other which tends to fail and to destroy the relationship also.
3. Is the change or reform indirectly imposing an unintended consequence, causing rejection for additional reasons that should also be corrected? Resolution can also fail if choices of what to change or correct things to are so limited or skewed this prevent agreement that might be possible with a better alternative correction.

So if these three issues are resolved, the process tends to go more effectively.

I don't think it's fair to judge things as not changing if these issues weren't resolved first, that otherwise obstruct the reforms or corrections which normally work out by enforcing the laws among followers rebuking each other as equals in the process.

Last edited:

@Jim542

Dear @Fenton Lumpur
When abused, both make problems worse.
When used correctly to.hold ADHERENTS
to corrections, both are effective and the only way I ve seen succeed at real change and correction.

Some keys to enforcing these laws
1. If the people pushing the correction are upholding these same laws consistently, or violating them and have no authority or credibility to compel others to respect the same
2. Is the correction pursued as a Mutual change and correction where all sides share equal responsibility credit and consent to the process and solutions
3. Is the change or reform indirectly imposing an unintended consequence causing rejection for additional reasons that should also be corrected

So if these three issues are resolved, the process tends to go more effectively.

I don't think it's fair to judge things as not changing if these issues weren't resolved first that otherwise obstruct the reforms or corrections which normally work by enforcing the laws among followers rebuking each other as equals.
I have yet to see evidence of your ifs being played out in real life.

Forum List

Back