Is it time to consider Abortion as Self Defense?

So if you eat bad foods and want heart surgery we should say no. It was your decision and you live with the consequences of your actions. Great.
Don't worry. Progs are changing our diets. The question with sex is behavior. An issue that is long as our humans have been around. At some point there will be population reduction. The consequences of our actions. Although different political and living factions may not like it, it is understandable why religions happened.

Don't worry. Progs are changing our diets. The question with sex is behavior. An issue that is long as our humans have been around. At some point there will be population reduction. The consequences of our actions. Although different political and living factions may not like it, it is understandable why religions happened.

You have strung together a bunch of nonsense that is just jibberish.

The author makes that argument. And it makes some sense. Pregnancy is dangerous and leads to more deaths per capita than cops endure. So if it is dangerous to be a cop and more women die in pregnancy then it is dangerous to be pregnant.

The argument actually makes some sense. If a child had a gun and was shooting people you would absolutely be justified in shooting him/her wouldn’t you? Killing the armed and dangerous child to save lives is a justified use of force isn’t it?

So I wonder if the next Supreme Court case regarding Abortion will be based in Stand your Ground?
Yeah I do see your reasoning. Women should be able to get abortions if they want to. Anytime and anywhere.

The author makes that argument. And it makes some sense. Pregnancy is dangerous and leads to more deaths per capita than cops endure. So if it is dangerous to be a cop and more women die in pregnancy then it is dangerous to be pregnant.

The argument actually makes some sense. If a child had a gun and was shooting people you would absolutely be justified in shooting him/her wouldn’t you? Killing the armed and dangerous child to save lives is a justified use of force isn’t it?

So I wonder if the next Supreme Court case regarding Abortion will be based in Stand your Ground?
Cause and effect. Sex causes pregnancy, pregnancy is dangerous, stop having sex. Take some responsibility for your actions instead of using an abhorrent method of birth control. This is the stupidest argument in the history of baby killing.

Cause and effect. Sex causes pregnancy, pregnancy is dangerous, stop having sex. Take some responsibility for your actions instead of using an abhorrent method of birth control. This is the stupidest argument in the history of baby killing.

Eating fatty foods is stupid. It causes heart disease. Eating sugary foods is bad. It causes diabetes. Why should my insurance premiums support your poor lifestyle choices?

Riding a Motorcycle is dangerous. That same argument can be applied to what? Half or even 2/3 of the medical technology that is in common use today? You made a decision. You lived your life that way and now you want someone else to fix it. Moreover you want someone else to pay for it.

If you are a Diabetic and your Doctor puts you on Ozempic that cost about $1,400 a month. You don’t pay that of course. Your Insurance covers it. But your Insurance is getting money from other policy holders and paying it to you. Why should they pay for the results of your lifestyle choices?

Your employer covers much of the cost if you have insurance through work. Make those rich people pay for your choices eh?

Now here is my opinion. Your Doctor should have as many tools as possible to provide care for you. Just as that woman should have as many options as possible for her care.

Forum List

Back