Is it time to consider Abortion as Self Defense?

The collection of cells might be a baby, a living breathing organism one day. It might be a miscarriage. It might be rejected by the host. It might develop a condition in which life is impossible. It might be stillborn. The mother might die from complications before the child can be born.

In my book it becomes a child when it is viable. You’ve heard about counting chickens before they hatch.

Some 21,000 stillbirths occurred in this nation in 2021. If those babies were murdered who do we hold responsible? God? Nature? The Great Pumpkin? Fate? Who is responsible?

If a baby is born alive, but dies less than an hour later, was he a human being? How long does someone have to live to have been considered human? I had an aunt and an uncle on my father's side who each died less than a day after being born. An uncle on my mother's side died as a toddler. Were they human beings?

Is it possible that the left wants to present an argument that a natural pregnancy should be criminalized because it's dangerous? They double down and make the insulting comparison between women who died in childbirth and Police Officers who were killed in the line of duty. It's such a crazy argument that you have to doubt the sanity of lefties who buy into it.

"The sexual revolution upended the way men and women relate to each other by placing desire — not responsibility — at the center of our interactions. We were told this was progress. In reality, we have moved backward. We are reverting to the old power dynamics of paganism. Like desperate pagans, we wind up again sacrificing our children to the gods."

The Sexual Revolution? Abortions were around when the nation was formed. Ben Franklin told women in his book how to have one.

Or were the Founders Godless demons too?

The author makes that argument. And it makes some sense. Pregnancy is dangerous and leads to more deaths per capita than cops endure. So if it is dangerous to be a cop and more women die in pregnancy then it is dangerous to be pregnant.

The argument actually makes some sense. If a child had a gun and was shooting people you would absolutely be justified in shooting him/her wouldn’t you? Killing the armed and dangerous child to save lives is a justified use of force isn’t it?

So I wonder if the next Supreme Court case regarding Abortion will be based in Stand your Ground?
You are a certified nutjob! She got pregnant, it's on her and the father

Hey. Im all for people being denied healthcare for “lifestyle” choices. Just think of the job openings when folks start dropping like flies when Diabetes treatments are stopped. Blood thinners? What did you do to need blood thinners. You should have lived better.

Got shot? Shouldn’t have gone there.
Having sex without protection is a lifestyle choice

The author makes that argument. And it makes some sense. Pregnancy is dangerous and leads to more deaths per capita than cops endure. So if it is dangerous to be a cop and more women die in pregnancy then it is dangerous to be pregnant.

The argument actually makes some sense. If a child had a gun and was shooting people you would absolutely be justified in shooting him/her wouldn’t you? Killing the armed and dangerous child to save lives is a justified use of force isn’t it?

So I wonder if the next Supreme Court case regarding Abortion will be based in Stand your Ground?
Sounds Satanic

Forum List

Back