Holy shit. Trump likely to be tried twice for the classified documents case: one in federal, and one in Florida Court!

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
I’m very saddened and nervous because as a conservative , I do not want anything bad to happen to Trump legally. I don’t know wish him to go to jail. I want him to beat Joe Biden. But it’s not looking pretty folks.
Check this out.
Trump could face both state and federal charges for the same conduct, which would increase his chances of being convicted and sentenced.

It looks like Donald Trump obstructed in Florida, and also in DC.

Here is more on Trump’s double trouble:

Last edited:
I’m very saddened and nervous because as a conservative , I do not want anything bad to happen to Trump legally. I don’t know wish him to go to jail. I want him to beat Joe Biden. But it’s not looking pretty folks.
Check this out.
Trump could face both state and federal charges for the same conduct, which would increase his chances of being convicted and sentenced.

"The Continuing Saga Of Trump Place Will Continue After Station Identification."

Check this out.

The feds cannot charge a state (Florida) violation. It is TDS on steroids what the Bozo Norm Eisen suggests

Check this out.

The curious part of your post is that you view this "as a conservative". Perhaps that is your problem---you are too much of a team player. If he committed crimes, lock his ass up. It doesn't matter if he is a conservative or former President of Pride-San Fransisco. These are potentially very serious fact patterns that are not good for the COUNTRY regardless of who did it or which squad they belong to. Perhaps if the Donald hadn't surrounded himself with so many yes men he wouldn't be as up the effing creek as he appears to be right now. You don't play partisan politics with classified documents.

Check this out.

These are bogus "process crimes" which allows the Democrat corrupted DOJ to go after Trump and excuse Biden's classified document troves all over the country. Just another day in the 7 year GET TRUMP crusade. I'm surprised as a "conservative" who wants Trump to beat Biden you don't seem to grasp that. :abgg2q.jpg:

They got him this time...

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back