Is it time to consider Abortion as Self Defense?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
The author makes that argument. And it makes some sense. Pregnancy is dangerous and leads to more deaths per capita than cops endure. So if it is dangerous to be a cop and more women die in pregnancy then it is dangerous to be pregnant.

The argument actually makes some sense. If a child had a gun and was shooting people you would absolutely be justified in shooting him/her wouldn’t you? Killing the armed and dangerous child to save lives is a justified use of force isn’t it?

So I wonder if the next Supreme Court case regarding Abortion will be based in Stand your Ground?

The author makes that argument. And it makes some sense. Pregnancy is dangerous and leads to more deaths per capita than cops endure. So if it is dangerous to be a cop and more women die in pregnancy then it is dangerous to be pregnant.

The argument actually makes some sense. If a child had a gun and was shooting people you would absolutely be justified in shooting him/her wouldn’t you? Killing the armed and dangerous child to save lives is a justified use of force isn’t it?

So I wonder if the next Supreme Court case regarding Abortion will be based in Stand your Ground?
stand your ground doesnt apply since she invited the baby in,,

How about abstinence. No need for self-defense if there's nothing to defend against.

Right.

Because it is justifiable to kill a subhuman criminal piece of shit that is engaged in a crime of violence against you, then it must surely be equally justified to kill an innocent child that is not willfully doing anything at all to harm you.

Yes, left wrong-wing filth such as yourself really do think that way.

And then you wonder why sane people hold you in such low esteem.

Pregnancy leads to more deaths than corndogs, liberal logic. :cuckoo:

Republicans don't care if a woman is in danger so this argument won't work. They just want them covered up and in the kitchen like a good Iranian woman.

One truly has to marvel at the depths of madness and sociopathic depravity that it takes, in this manner, to liken an innocent child to a violent criminal.

And of the folly that it takes for a society to allow those afflicted with such madness and depravity to have so much influence.

wow ! just wow ! the leftists are now comparing innocent children in the womb to violent criminals !

Right.

Because it is justifiable to kill a subhuman criminal piece of shit that is engaged in a crime of violence against you, then it must surely be equally justified to kill an innocent child that is not willfully doing anything at all to harm you.

Yes, left wrong-wing filth such as yourself really do think that way.

And then you wonder why sane people hold you in such low esteem.

If the actions are possibly going to end your life. If the fear is sufficient for you to be afraid. Isn’t that the standard for self defense? You are now saying before you invoke self defense you need a detailed criminal record report?

So if the woman is responsible, getting the necessary available care to properly deliver the baby without causing undue harm to herself, abortion would be murder, correct? Otherwise the self-defense argument fails on every level.

Interesting. If I invite the Repairman in to fix the Refrigerator and he starts to steal my property, I can’t do anything to stop him because I invited him in. Got it.
was it the agreement went you invited him in??

it was when the women invited the child into her body,,

was it the agreement went you invited him in??

it was when the women invited the child into her body,,

No it wasn’t. The woman’s intent is not so established is it? And what of diminished capacity? Was she under the influence of alcohol or other substances? Are you saying her intent in such a situation is established firmly?

Was the intent of the man to impregnate the woman and create a financial liability for the next eighteen years?

No it wasn’t. The woman’s intent is not so established is it? And what of diminished capacity? Was she under the influence of alcohol or other substances? Are you saying her intent in such a situation is established firmly?

Was the intent of the man to impregnate the woman and create a financial liability for the next eighteen years?
the lengths you sick mother fucker go to to justify killing innocent children is beyond sick,,

Forum List

Back