Fear and Loathing on the Left as Trump Utters "Merry Christmas".

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

And I feel great. I say it to everyone I talk to. At the store, on the phone, to the bus driver and sometimes when I pass people on the street. Guess that makes you a liar, doesn't it?

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

And I feel great. I say it to everyone I talk to. At the store, on the phone, to the bus driver and sometimes when I pass people on the street. Guess that makes you a liar, doesn't it?
No, that would make you a liar.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

Saying "Merry Christmas" is racist towards Jews at a time when they really need our help. Shame on you.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

Saying "Merry Christmas" is racist towards Jews at a time when they really need our help. Shame on you.
lol So you are afraid Ivanka and Jared will be insulted?

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

Holy Jesus!!! Are you still here? Happy Hanukkah then!

Is it ok to say, "Happy Ramadan" if you know someone is Muslim and it's during Ramadan?

That is probably a MICROAGRESSION.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

I'm afraid I don't understand

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

President Obama has wished a Merry Christmas multiple times each and every year of his Presidency. Simply go to youtube.com and type in 'OBAMA WISHES MERRY CHRISTMAS' and the videos are listed for viewing and confirmation that Trumpbots are trying to give some special credit to Trump for doing something Obama has been doing his entire Presidency.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

President Obama has wished a Merry Christmas multiple times each and every year of his Presidency. Simply go to youtube.com and type in 'OBAMA WISHES MERRY CHRISTMAS' and the videos are listed for viewing and confirmation that Trumpbots are trying to give some special credit to Trump for doing something Obama has been doing his entire Presidency.

Cool. Trump can say Merry Christmas all he wants to and the snowflakes will be fine with it....good to know.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

do you recall a time in your life during which you were NOT frightened?

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

Ivanka and Jared are Jews who will not be insulted if Trump wishes people Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

Cool. Trump can say Merry Christmas all he wants to and the snowflakes will be fine with it....good to know.
The whole issue of a war on Christmas is a make believe issue designed to portray Christians as victims. Reality is that in many places Christmas shopping begins and displays go up weeks before Thanksgiving, giving the Christian holiday a lengthier holiday season than ever before.

Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!

Ivanka and Jared are Jews who will not be insulted if Trump wishes people Merry Christmas.

I am a jew-----easter is much more fun than is Christmas-----chocolate
easter bunnies WIN-----over candy canes

You're turning the controversy on its head. I don't recall protests against saying Merry Xmas. The problem has been with those who have been butthurt over Happy Holidays. We see it every year.

Forum List

Back