Trump setting stage for another Jan 6th if he is jailed

In the past evidence was looked at and no indictment. The evidence warrants an indictment in this case. An indictment does not mean he is guilty. The next step in our legal system is the DOJ provides the evidence, legal representation for Trump have the opportunity to refute all of the evidence. A jury of Trump's peers decide whose argument they agree with.

You MAGA minions do not understand the US justice system. You parrot what your cult leader, Donald Trump, says.
We understand it enough to know all kinds of power is being abused and the DOJ and FBI have 0 integrity. Stop trying to act like you give a shit about justice. No one believes you.

He was impeached but not convicted. I say our sytem made a mistake in allowing him not being convicted. But I support the system and will abide by the innocent ruling.
I am not a braindead minion that makes decisons based on one man not our system. That is unAmerican.

You just said you agreed with Democrats impeaching Trump for what they did, not him, then said you weren't brain dead. You are brain dead, that's for sure

You just said you agreed with Democrats impeaching Trump for what they did, not him, then said you weren't brain dead. You are brain dead, that's for sure
I feel Trump deserved to be impeached. What in the heck are you talking about.

Forum List

Back