An Interesting Theory On Why Russian & US "Wardogs" Maintain Real/Manufactured Tension

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
I was watching of all things...a UFO show last night where a commentator postulated that since the flurry of supposed UFO sightings in the 1940s-present, that the US & Russia had a possible agenda in mind. Since notifying the public of an extra-terrestrial enemy would thoroughly upset the Herd to the point of panic, that was a "no-go" option. But funds were needed in both countries to both assess and prepare for an anticipated engagement with an enemy that could flatten us if it liked. Yet how to get those funds without alerting the public?

Escalate a "cold war"...between themselves...legitimizing "research and development to keep pace with "the enemy"...

I let this sink in for awhile as I giggled about the theory. But then I remember President Ronnie Ray-Gun and his Star Wars program. Innocent "gipper" Ronnie would be the type of guy to be thoroughly shattered in his 1950s Hollywood myopia when briefed on such an enemy. His first instinct would be to sound the alarm and panic. So that explains his Star Wars mania...probably... But it is interesting that this one president was the one who urged Russia to "tear down the wall" between the East and West. Maybe he of all leaders saw it as the ruse it was; without fully understanding the subtleties of why the institution was in place?

Now of course it had to be re-established...economics you know and people wanting audits of military spending..

It's just a fun theory to kick around. You know, a potential cause for the politics of a cold war between two countries who, let's face it, run their show pretty much the same as the other...each though with a different lapel. One's says "freedom and liberty" while the other's says "communal cause". But both actually are a collection of chumps that a select 1% are getting fat on, while keeping their herd in the dark under the "cause" of their respective labels..

Again, as I said, at first I chuckled. But the more I thought about it, having had a weird experience as a kid with..well..I'm not really sure what happened actually, it got me to thinking. And a lot of stuff started making sense about why our interest in going to the moon and exploring its surface suddenly and quickly chilled..supposedly; reasons for all this money to explore Mars in such an economic downturn...just stuff like that.

We have such fine resolution on high-powered telescopes. I wonder what types of gnat's asses we could see on the moon's surface so close to home? I'd like a full capability of scanning the entire visible and dark side of the moon for anomalies...wouldn't you?

Discuss..

Last edited:
All credible UFO sightings (by pilots and astronauts) have reported that the UFO spacecraft seem to exceed the laws of physics and the speed of light.

None of our scientific or military instruments is therefore going to be able to spot them.

All credible UFO sightings (by pilots and astronauts) have reported that the UFO spacecraft seem to exceed the laws of physics and the speed of light.

None of our scientific or military instruments is therefore going to be able to spot them.
That you know of...see the OP for details. You'd be surprised what enough funding in research can produce in the field. Especially if we have things to reverse-engineer..

An interesting topic! Personally I feel that if Aliens ever showed up we would not be able to miss them. Think Independence day. Also, all our super weapons seem to be designed to kill people on the surface of the earth, I suppose things like ICBMs could be adapted but the bulk of it does not have the capability to reach out of the atmosphere. That being said, a buttload of money has simply "disappeared" from the pentagon budget repeatedly over the last 15 years or so and nothing ever gets done about it, The "black budget" has exploded and they are working on something BIG, what that is I haven't a clue.

I was watching of all things...a UFO show last night where a commentator postulated that since the flurry of supposed UFO sightings in the 1940s-present, that the US & Russia had a possible agenda in mind. Since notifying the public of an extra-terrestrial enemy would thoroughly upset the Herd to the point of panic, that was a "no-go" option. But funds were needed in both countries to both assess and prepare for an anticipated engagement with an enemy that could flatten us if it liked. Yet how to get those funds without alerting the public?

Escalate a "cold war"...between themselves...legitimizing "research and development to keep pace with "the enemy"...

I let this sink in for awhile as I giggled about the theory. But then I remember President Ronnie Ray-Gun and his Star Wars program. Innocent "gipper" Ronnie would be the type of guy to be thoroughly shattered in his 1950s Hollywood myopia when briefed on such an enemy. His first instinct would be to sound the alarm and panic. So that explains his Star Wars mania...probably... But it is interesting that this one president was the one who urged Russia to "tear down the wall" between the East and West. Maybe he of all leaders saw it as the ruse it was; without fully understanding the subtleties of why the institution was in place?

Now of course it had to be re-established...economics you know and people wanting audits of military spending..

It's just a fun theory to kick around. You know, a potential cause for the politics of a cold war between two countries who, let's face it, run their show pretty much the same as the other...each though with a different lapel. One's says "freedom and liberty" while the other's says "communal cause". But both actually are a collection of chumps that a select 1% are getting fat on, while keeping their herd in the dark under the "cause" of their respective labels..

Again, as I said, at first I chuckled. But the more I thought about it, having had a weird experience as a kid with..well..I'm not really sure what happened actually, it got me to thinking. And a lot of stuff started making sense about why our interest in going to the moon and exploring its surface suddenly and quickly chilled..supposedly; reasons for all this money to explore Mars in such an economic downturn...just stuff like that.

We have such fine resolution on high-powered telescopes. I wonder what types of gnat's asses we could see on the moon's surface so close to home? I'd like a full capability of scanning the entire visible and dark side of the moon for anomalies...wouldn't you?

Discuss..

"It's just a fun theory to kick around. You know, a potential cause for the politics of a cold war between two countries who, let's face it, run their show pretty much the same as the other...each though with a different lapel. One's says "freedom and liberty" while the other's says "communal cause". But both actually are a collection of chumps that a select 1% are getting fat on, while keeping their herd in the dark under the "cause" of their respective labels."

There it is, right there.

An interesting topic! Personally I feel that if Aliens ever showed up we would not be able to miss them. Think Independence day. Also, all our super weapons seem to be designed to kill people on the surface of the earth, I suppose things like ICBMs could be adapted but the bulk of it does not have the capability to reach out of the atmosphere. That being said, a buttload of money has simply "disappeared" from the pentagon budget repeatedly over the last 15 years or so and nothing ever gets done about it, The "black budget" has exploded and they are working on something BIG, what that is I haven't a clue.

Yes, if they were accountable...then buttloads of money couldn't disappear without a public audit. Hence the OP.

Forum List

Back