Trump Was Right

I already posted a link proving some were captured at Normandy and even if some were taken out by air power it proves they were there.

Which makes you a liar as you claimed none were at Normandy

They only brought a few back from the eastern front when absolutely necessary.
There were no significant western front tank battles.

At Kursh, it dwarfed the western front.
{...
The Battle of Kursk was the largest tank battle in history, involving some 6,000 tanks, 2,000,000 troops, and 4,000 aircraft
...}

They only brought a few back from the eastern front when absolutely necessary.
There were no significant western front tank battles.

At Kursh, it dwarfed the western front.
{...
The Battle of Kursk was the largest tank battle in history, involving some 6,000 tanks, 2,000,000 troops, and 4,000 aircraft
...}
They did not need to bring any back they were on gthe western front FROM THE START

Yes there were any significant western front tank battles even if not the largest

the largest does not mean the ONLY significant,

You haver failed with every post.

The history is settled and proves you wrong stupid and a small little LIAR

No they did not,

A random serb assassinated ferdinand and no they did not attack germany first

Wrong.
Princip was picked, trained, and indoctrinated by Russian agents in the Serbian Blackhand, secret police.

It was France that made the first attack:
{...
Hours later, France makes its own declaration of war against Germany, readying its troops to move into the provinces of Alsace and Lorraine, which it had forfeited to Germany in the settlement that ended the Franco-Prussian War in 1871.
...}

Wrong.
Princip was picked, trained, and indoctrinated by Russian agents in the Serbian Blackhand, secret police.

It was France that made the first attack:
{...
Hours later, France makes its own declaration of war against Germany, readying its troops to move into the provinces of Alsace and Lorraine, which it had forfeited to Germany in the settlement that ended the Franco-Prussian War in 1871.
...}
France did not attack first,.

" Readying it's troops to move " is not the same as attacking.

Princip was an untrained clumsy murderer

Germany attacked first

So you don't believe in national education standards? The Dept has been around since 1867 so some people like it. In 2007-08, the Department's elementary and secondary school programs served approximately 55 million students (pre-K through grade 12) attending some 100,000 public schools and 34,000 private schools. Department programs also provided grant, loan and work-study assistance to about 10 million undergraduate students. I'd think at least some of those might notice it is gone even if you wouldn't.

The U.S. Department of Education is the agency of the federal government that establishes policy for, administers and coordinates most federal assistance to education. It assists the president in executing his education policies for the nation and in implementing laws enacted by Congress. Which part of that don't you approve of?
Americans in rural 1800 villages knew twice as much as kids twice their age today. They could write cursive with exceptional penmanship and could take a gun to school and nobody would bat an eye. Ever read The Hobbit? Children’s book. Today 8th graders can’t read see Jane run.

Next time you’re getting fast food round up your bill with change after they’ve put your payment in the register so the kid behind the counter has to figure out how much change you get. Then you’ll understand what your national standards have accomplished.

We don’t need a DC swamp involved.

And if you want to argue we need those standards, then fine. Those standards exist now dissolve the department of education.

Last edited:
Wrong.
The reality is the US was partly responsible for almost every war.
The Japanese and Germans were not even remotely close to being able to threaten the US.
You're FOS.

Japanese-German Naval Collaboration in World War II​

1703586442879.png
United States Naval Institute
https://www.usni.org › proceedings › february › japan...

Following the German victories in Europe, in September, 1940 Japan, Germany, and Italy signed the Three Power Treaty, a ten year alliance pledging mutual ...

Pearl Harbor December 7 1941.

And that is without including the nukes we developed.

I'm not sure that's the case. In any case, the federal government can simply deputize all local law enforcement to enforce federal laws. In lieu of that the states can coordinate on standardizing their laws.
Do you hear how delusional that sounds? States like NY and FL will agree on standard laws, right. What planet did you say you're from?

The same people who arrested them before the FBI was created.
You deputize locals.
That way you do not have any corrupt mercenaries.
There were not significant local mercenary police until around 1900 also.
The point is that paid mercenaries are the last thing you want.
Always nice to hear someone's utopian view of how America used to be. Unfortunately they always seem to ignore the problems that caused agencies like the FBI to be established by Congress.

Americans in rural 1800 villages knew twice as much as kids twice their age today. They could write cursive with exceptional penmanship and could take a gun to school and nobody would bat an eye. Ever read The Hobbit? Children’s book. Today 8th graders can’t read see Jane run.

Next time you’re getting fast food round up your bill with change after they’ve put your payment in the register so the kid behind the counter has to figure out how much change you get. Then you’ll understand what your national standards have accomplished.

We don’t need a DC swamp involved.

And if you want to argue we need those standards, then fine. Those standards exist now dissolve the department of education.
Of course you're talking about a time when 10% of the US population was illiterate so they too might have had trouble seeing Jane run. I really doubt they knew 2x what kids today know except for their guns and their bible.

Is that why you fear Trump so much you’ve gone full fascist to keep him off the ballot so people can’t vote for him?
I don't fear Trump and would prefer he is on the ballot, he may be the only GOP candidate that Biden could beat. On the other hand, the law applies to Trump too and, since the GOP won't hold him accountable, the courts must. The law his is accused of violating was written explicitly for people who tried to overthrow the US gov't and were still so popular they would surly get elected. Sounds like it has Trump's name on it.

I don't fear Trump and would prefer he is on the ballot, he may be the only GOP candidate that Biden could beat. On the other hand, the law applies to Trump too and, since the GOP won't hold him accountable, the courts must. The law his is accused of violating was written explicitly for people who tried to overthrow the US gov't and were still so popular they would surly get elected. Sounds like it has Trump's name on it.
I’m so old I remember when one had to be criminally prosecuted and convicted to have their Constitutional rights stripped.

I’m so old I remember when one had to be criminally prosecuted and convicted to have their Constitutional rights stripped.
I'm impressed that you remember the years before 1868! I believe that, in this country, courts decide if you're guilty of a crime and I believe that is just what the CO court did.

Forum List

Back