In one day's browsing I perused two "doom and gloom" articles related to "climate change."

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
One article, based on flooding in New Orleans, predicts "doom and gloom" for other cities due to "climate change."

Never mind that New Orleans was built in a swamp and flooding has always been a problem there.

The second article predicts we will no longer have coffee because of "climate change," but will be forced to drink coffee substitutes.

Never mind that if coffee regions become too hot, other places that are now too cold to grow coffee will become coffee regions.

I'm glad I don't believe "climate change" is really a problem. If the planet gets warmer, it will open up vast tracts of land in Russia, Canada and Alaska for human habitation.

Otherwise, I'd be constantly depressed by all the "doom and gloom" promoted by people with an agenda to panic us into a one-world government with strict regulations against absolutely everything.

One article, based on flooding in New Orleans, predicts "doom and gloom" for other cities due to "climate change."

Never mind that New Orleans was built in a swamp and flooding has always been a problem there.

The second article predicts we will no longer have coffee because of "climate change," but will be forced to drink coffee substitutes.

Never mind that if coffee regions become too hot, other places that are now too cold to grow coffee will become coffee regions.

I'm glad I don't believe "climate change" is really a problem. If the planet gets warmer, it will open up vast tracts of land in Russia, Canada and Alaska for human habitation.

Otherwise, I'd be constantly depressed by all the "doom and gloom" promoted by people with an agenda to panic us into a one-world government with strict regulations against absolutely everything.
They just use "Climate Change" as a cudgel to control people.

"Climate Change"..really? Yeah the weather changes so you're going to take money from people and enact policies that harm people because of a natural phenomenon no human being can affect to any significant degree whatsoever?!

Fuck off with that! :fu:

The problem is that the truth that the climate has always changed is not being told.

They had to abandon the term "global warming." When will they abandon "climate change" and call this doom and gloom propaganda war something else?

We've had "end of the world" cults since the time of Christ, most of them religious in nature, but now they're abusing science.

The problem is that the truth that the climate has always changed is not being told.

That is true only because Sheeple blindness has increased exponentially .

And , btw , it is not the self evident fact --- that climate change exists and has always done so , it is the determinants of that overall change that are key -- nearly exclusively from the Sun and Galaxy centre .

Which might be why all of us need to determine what methods of Geo Engineering are already being used , and about others which are being tested .
That is , Deep State's pathetic attempts to bend Universe to its orders .

So, you think there will be a mass human migration to Russia, Canada and Alaska?

When Obama sells his oceanfront property and banks stop giving 30 year mortgages on oceanfront property and the climate cult goes after CHINA…..I MIGHT LISTEN.

UNTIL THEN, ALL OF YOU CLIMATE CULT DRONES CAN GET FUCKED.

If a dog poops in your lawn it is because of climate change. I posted an article here over a year ago claiming that Climate change was effecting baseball. If I remember right, Climate Change was causing more home runs to be hit.

it has not always changed by the action and consumption of mankind. These dorks can't get this straight. First these people are generaly stupid to start with , their logic is childish and silly usually. There have no clue whats going on , the best they can do is come up with non correlating story . that really say nothing about the issue.

When Obama sells his oceanfront property and banks stop giving 30 year mortgages on oceanfront property and the climate cult goes after CHINA…..I MIGHT LISTEN.

UNTIL THEN, ALL OF YOU CLIMATE CULT DRONES CAN GET FUCKED.
example of stupidity, banks do check property's relationship to the water level during loans and no one is saying it will be the end times in 30 years. Prime example of stupidity controlling their mouth.

Forum List

Back