Trump Walked into Room with Pelosi and Schumer, BLASTED THEM, Cancelled Mtg And Walked Out!

Voting for democrats so that they can in turn try to oust the winner.
Makes sense in emotional derangement land.
If you have a problem with oversight and accountibility, go campaign for an amendment giving the President absolute power.
Problem is there is nothing to “oversight”, your boy Mueller said so and you can’t accept that so you keep making up fake scenarios that are in need of “investigation”
There is plenty to oversight. That’s why Trump is trying to silence everyone and keep information hidden.
The old “prove it” is from childhood and “prove yourself innocent” is from the sinister adulthood you are proposing and we are thwarting.
Trump’s behavior and obstruction brought us to this. He is burying an investigation that his own AG initiated, that was left open ended, and now we must close it.

Trump’s behavior and obstruction brought us to this. He is burying an investigation that his own AG initiated, that was left open ended, and now we must close it.

How do you cover-up a report that is online for all to read? The guy who wrote it and his minions have not offered any clear cut violations?

Maybs this meeting scheduled way back. Then the House shot her mouth off about "Cover-Up" this morning (so I heard). DJT said enough! They are damaging his Presidency (and the nation). They are using Obammy judges in SF an HI to slow his agenda...then those are over ruled.

I applaud DJT for what he did. After the border fiasco? Time to shut these loons off.

Yes. Not to dis a good band name but what she did was a cheap trick. Anyone who can't see that is either not paying attention or proactively limiting their own information.

President Trump spoke with reporters on Wednesday morning following his meeting with Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

This was also after Pelosi told reporters earlier that President Trump was involved in a “cover-up.”

President Trump left the meetings and held an impromptu press conference with the liberal White House press corps.

President Trump told reporters, “I don’t do cover-ups.”

Trump again told reporters there was “no collusion” and “obstruction.”

According to the Number 2 Democrat in the US Senate, Dick Durbin, the president walked into the room with Pelosi and Schumer, blasted them, cancelled the meeting on the spot and walked out!

It was a short meeting!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Why would anyone stand for these pieces of shit who want to impeach him....GO TRUMP!

He most certain covered up his affairs with Stormy Daniels, and the Playboy bunny. He covered up Junior's meeting with the Russians at Trump Tower with that story he fed to the NYT.

Once again, Trump enters a negotiating session with Democrats, and "fakes" a walk out, and then throws an "impromptu" press conference in the Rose Garden. We know the whole thing was fake and staged, because there were handouts available for the press, which were backed up with SIGNS in the Rose Garden. If Trump just decided on the spur of the moment to pull this shit, how did the signs and handouts get prepared in advance.

This will be as successful as the last time he walked out on Nancy Pelosi.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting it to work.

up Junior's meeting with the Russians at Trump Tower with that story he fed to the NYT.

Do you mean the meeting with the Fusion GPS Russian sent by the DNC thru Ohr as part of the "insurance policy"? That private Russian citizen?

f
I wouldn't negotiate with Trump. Seems nobody else will either. Or maybe you can name a deal he's landed? :lmao:

Yeah but Pelosi and Shumer would have........If Trump hadn't refused to cow-tow to their insane allegations. MAGA!!! How about you go get Pelosi on the horn and cry to her.
Cry to her about what? Accountability and oversight is why we gave her the house and Speakership. Adding to Trump's already record spending levels doesn't appeal to me. I am perfectly fine with your fatass orange idiot going his entire Presidency without ever securing a single deal.

What a mean post, making fun of a person with Rosacea. But then, your ilk only considers people by their skin I guess. No you didn't 'give' Pelosi the speakership, the deep state did that on your behalf. Then they convinced you it was in your best interest. Contratulations, you are a neo-marxist sheeple.
Dude sounds like you're pretty fucking retarded, sorry

Dude sounds like you're pretty fucking retarded, sorry

You should be sorry for making fun of a person's skin condition. You're the clown that makes fun of the handicapped I bet. Yeah, I know, you hate Trump and pick on his skin condition to make fun and belittle him. Pretty sad actually. Now you call me 'retarded' like a stupid, juvenile child would. How about you just fuck off?

I was watching Chuck Schumer and he said that when Trump walked out into the Rosegarden Fox News was already set up. So they knew he was going out there to do that. The whole tantrum was preplanned.

So the other thing is that Schumer suggested Trump and his people had no idea how to create an infrastructure plan. And rather than create something that everyone would laugh at like they did with their trade deals, trump had a tantrum instead as a diversion.

The Left will be getting their heads handed to them in 2020.

The Political momentum is all with Trump and against The Left Tard Horde of Incompetent and Unaccomplished Idiots all wanting to be President.

Super Majority 2020!

This post will come back to haunt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry Left Tard, but it won't

I can give you a million reasons why.

But let me give you a quote from your dear lying leader Nazi Pelosi.

'We need to take back Control of Congress so we can make Trump Accountable"

And then of course everyone was told to STFU about Impeachment while they were trying to get elected.

Then Now

"We have to keep Control of Congress so we should not go after President Trump to hold him accountable"

Instead of trying to impeach him....they can't...they are just going to try to harass him.....and get NOTHING DONE.

And they will be voted out for accomplishing absolutely nothing

Super Majority 2020!

you said the same thing before the 2018 elections about the Repubs
Republicans don't have enough retards in their party to keep winning elections.

Democrats are synonymous with the word "retard".

irony-meter.jpg

President Trump spoke with reporters on Wednesday morning following his meeting with Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

This was also after Pelosi told reporters earlier that President Trump was involved in a “cover-up.”

President Trump left the meetings and held an impromptu press conference with the liberal White House press corps.

According to the Number 2 Democrat in the US Senate, Dick Durbin, the president walked into the room with Pelosi and Schumer, blasted them, cancelled the meeting on the spot and walked out!

It was a short meeting!

Why would anyone stand for these pieces of shit who want to impeach him....GO TRUMP!
I have no love for present Democratic Party leadership, however...

The truth is, that Democrats made The Creature look like the jackass that he truly is.

It seemed ridiculously easy to provoke The Creature into shooting itself in the foot again.

Last edited:
The looney Democrat leadership hasn't figured out that Pres.Trump is a major league player and they are rank amatures by comparison. ... :cool:
True.

Some people are 'major league players' by virtue of their talent.

Some people are 'major league players' by virtue of their daddy's money, cheating, lying, fraud, bankruptcy, and so on.

Cadet Bone Spurs loses and embarrasses far, far more than he wins.

Republicans continue to "enable" the Robber Barons at the expense of Democracy and the Common Man.

It does seem like a parent scolding and sending the kids to their room after they said something nasty. Are we going to get 18 more months of this?
You mean the President running away from conducting the country's business and pouting about it?

...Yes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I would say they are both acting in a way that does the American people a disservice. It takes two sides to make a mess like this.

It was a short meeting!

The truth is, that Democrats made The Creature look like the jackass that he truly is.

It seemed ridiculously easy to provoke The Creature into shooting itself in the foot again.
So that is what's called "walking and chewing gum"?

So Trump values protecting his ass over vital infrastructure for the American people

Not what you would call MAGA

The looney Democrat leadership hasn't figured out that Pres.Trump is a major league player and they are rank amatures by comparison. ... :cool:

Dumb Donald negotiating tactics have gotten him deals with the following since he was elected:

1. South Korea (which was desperate to keep American troops on the Penninsula and would have agreed to anything that involved the continued protection of US forces); and
2. NAFTA2.0 which made only minor changes to the original agreement, including e-commerce updates, and which both Canada and Mexico had previously agreed to under TPP negotiations;

Trump has attempted to negotiate deals with:

1. China;
2. The European Union;
3. Japan;
4. The Trans Pacific Partnership;
5. The North Koreans;
6. The Iranians.

He's also tried to negotiate with Germany, and other European countries and seems to fail to understand that the has to negotiate with the EU, not separate member nations.

Trump has failed in every single one of his attempts to negotiate with Congress. His walk-out on the budget negotiations with Chuck and Nancy lead to the government shutdown which cost the nation's billions of dollars of productivity, slowed growth and caused deep pain for government workers and their families.

Now Trump is stamping his baby foot and saying he won't do ANYTHING for the American people until the Democrats cease all oversight of Trump's corrupt administration, despite a 400 page report outlining his illegal and corrupt behaviour, which lays out grounds for his impeachment, and quetions his ties to Russia. Trump asked for this job. Now he doesn't like the rules he has to work under. Tough.
People DO have jobs now. That's what is important to me and others-the rest is just noise.

'President Donald Trump abruptly walked out of a meeting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., at the White House on Wednesday, telling reporters moments later that he would not negotiate on legislation with Democrats while he was still under investigation by several committees.

Wednesday’s meeting was supposed to be the second official sit-down between the president and Democratic congressional leadership specifically focused on infrastructure.

“I walked into the room and I told Sen. Schumer and Speaker Pelosi, ‘I want to do infrastructure’ ... but we can’t do it under these circumstances,” Trump said at a last-minute Rose Garden event.

Trump’s anger appears to have been sparked by comments Pelosi made earlier in the day when she said, “We believe the president of the United States is engaged in a cover-up” by blocking White House aides from giving testimony and responding to document requests from ongoing congressional investigations.

“I don’t do cover-ups,” Trump insisted Wednesday.

According to a White House official who spoke to CNBC on condition of anonymity, the meeting in the Cabinet room lasted only about seven minutes. Trump effectively said to the visiting Democrats that he wanted to do infrastructure, ”‘but you’re focused on investigating. When you’re done we can talk. Meeting over,’” Trump said, and then he left, the official said.'

Trump says he won't do an infrastructure bill while Democrats continue to investigate him

A POTUS who truly loves his/her country would put aside his differences with Congress and concentrate on making the country better.

Not Trump. With Trump - all he can think about is himself.

So he will blackmail the country (with the infrastructure bill that many on both sides say is desperately needed) to try and force the Dems to dump their 'investigation'.

Trump just told America...'screw the country until I get what I want'.
You're an idiot. Muller was given a blank check and unlimited power to investigate Trump on a bonus charge. After almost 3 years democrats found nothing. Instead of doing work for Americans they decide to keep the shenanigans up against Trump. This will cost you next year. Hopefully it will destroy your party.

Time for the Democrats in government to govern and do something for the Peoples of the USA(legal citizens only) instead of entertaining themselves only by pushing and perpetuating the witch hunt
They are. We voted for them to do exactly what they are doing. :thup:
Thanks for telling the truth for once. Democrats are doing nothing for the America. Trump was elected to do the will of most of the state's. Democrats are trying to stop that. When Trump wins the election next year and we regain back both houses. I will thank you.

Trump's attempting to set it up so that he has no accountability and not do a damn thing about infrastructure, and can blame it on the Democrats...but of course!!!!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif
Democrats do get the blame. After your investigation found no wrong doing. You grab your baby bottle and do nothing for the American people.

Time for the Democrats in government to govern and do something for the Peoples of the USA(legal citizens only) instead of entertaining themselves only by pushing and perpetuating the witch hunt
They are. We voted for them to do exactly what they are doing. :thup:
Thanks for telling the truth for once. Democrats are doing nothing for the America. Trump was elected to do the will of most of the state's. Democrats are trying to stop that. When Trump wins the election next year and we regain back both houses. I will thank you.
What I get from these posts is that BOTH parties are going to win both houses and the presidency. America's problems boil down to everyone thinks they are right and no one else can be. That's how we get this gridlock. Until we vote their asses out by sending third parties in, we will get more of the same.

Wow Trump is a lot dumber than I thought.

He is now saying to all of America that will hold American economy hostage to get himself personally out of the Congressional investigation.

Pelosi and Schummer probably can't belive this chump folds over this easily.

maxresdefault.jpg
chuck-schumer-looking-for-nancys-brain.jpg

Is that the giffy you will use to explain to America why Trump is putting our economy secondary to his personal interests?

Did Trump put illegal wetbacks ahead of our economy or was that the Party Of Wetbacks And Filth?

He has put illegals ahead of American workers by hiring the undocumented, but you guys keep on loving him anyway. link below.

Lawyer: Trump resort hired undocumented workers

Given the Dumbest Clown Car is being led by Biden and Sanders the Ds will lose in 2020. How badly they will lose is dependent on two things: the trade War and the DOJ special prosecutor looking at the perjurious FISA warrants of Mueller and Comey.

The Republican clown car last time had 14 or so members last time and you picked Donald Trump. Every time a party has had a large number of candidates, that party has won the election.

It was a short meeting!

Seems to most thinking folk that Trump simply called his dogs to the WH and sent them to bed with no dinner.....He won't take shit from the lying scum DemonRATS....They want to fuck him but he almost always gets them first...he has been proven by Mueller to have no collusion or obstruction but the leftists are looking like fools still promoting this bullshit!....Only fools still believe anything the left says.

Forum List

Back