Who is the rights master and leader?

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Let me see , this is what the right supports, a man who wants to have sex with his daughter, a man who said it is OK to call his daughter a piece of ass, a man who walks up to women and grabs them by the pussy and says they like that kind of stuff, a man who is literally the biggest loser as far as business in this country is concerned , That's in the total history of this country. A man who say that there are good people in the Nazi party, the white supremacists and the KKK. a man who has lied 9000 verifiable times since he got in office. A man who will be charged for endless crimes either in office or the day he leaves office, This country has lined up with many felonies against this pig , and his family. My favorite is his foundation to help the poor, the one he is totally in charge of , the court forced him to give it up and the 1 1/2 million that was in it was simply taken away by the courts to pay for the harm this monster has done even with his own foundation. New York can't wait to charge him and there is no way he can get around this one. This man who's grades were so poor that he threatened the school he went to , to not show his grades, a man who has to hide his tax returns because it shows how ugly he is and as we found out what a loser in business he is , biggest loser in the history of this country. He's a man who said that the people who are crossing our border are rapist, gang members and terrorist. Who has tried to build a wall costing billions for a monstrous threat from people crossing the border. Something that was taken care of already almost in total by Bush and Obama .
View attachment 67256995
aprehension on the border.png

KEEP IN MIND, THESE NUMBERS ARE WAY LOWER THEN THIS CHART SHOWS < THE NUMBER AT THE END WAS WITH THREE TIMES AS MANY BORDER PEOPLE CATCHING THESE ILLEGALS> THERE IS NO THREAT AT OUR BORDER NONE ZERO< I"LL TAKE ANY ONE OF THESE ILLEGALS OVER ANY GUN TOTING RIGHT WINGER AS A NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR_ HELL THEY ARE ABOUT 1/10th THE THREAD THESE GUN BUBBAS

This is who the self-professed "Religious Right" can't get enough of.

Speaks volumes about their character & morality, or lack thereof rather.

bjander, your post was completely pathetice. Most posters try to engage others by ;posting topics that are debatable, not just s litany of false charges.

Let me see , this is what the right supports, a man who wants to have sex with his daughter, a man who said it is OK to call his daughter a piece of ass, a man who walks up to women and grabs them by the pussy and says they like that kind of stuff,
LINK:

a man who is literally the biggest loser as far as business in this country is concerned , That's in the total history of this country.
LINK:

A man who say that there are good people in the Nazi party, the white supremacists and the KKK. a man who has lied 9000 verifiable times since he got in office.
LINK:

I expect to see links to prove your assertions. But of course if you are just a butt hurt whiney Liberal that STILL can't get over the last election, I will not expect the links. Nor will any other sane poster.

Rush Limbaugh. No one on the right does anything unless Rush approves it.

Let me see , this is what the right supports, a man who wants to have sex with his daughter, a man who said it is OK to call his daughter a piece of ass, a man who walks up to women and grabs them by the pussy and says they like that kind of stuff, a man who is literally the biggest loser as far as business in this country is concerned , That's in the total history of this country. A man who say that there are good people in the Nazi party, the white supremacists and the KKK. a man who has lied 9000 verifiable times since he got in office. A man who will be charged for endless crimes either in office or the day he leaves office, This country has lined up with many felonies against this pig , and his family. My favorite is his foundation to help the poor, the one he is totally in charge of , the court forced him to give it up and the 1 1/2 million that was in it was simply taken away by the courts to pay for the harm this monster has done even with his own foundation. New York can't wait to charge him and there is no way he can get around this one. This man who's grades were so poor that he threatened the school he went to , to not show his grades, a man who has to hide his tax returns because it shows how ugly he is and as we found out what a loser in business he is , biggest loser in the history of this country. He's a man who said that the people who are crossing our border are rapist, gang members and terrorist. Who has tried to build a wall costing billions for a monstrous threat from people crossing the border. Something that was taken care of already almost in total by Bush and Obama .
View attachment 67256995
View attachment 261969

KEEP IN MIND, THESE NUMBERS ARE WAY LOWER THEN THIS CHART SHOWS < THE NUMBER AT THE END WAS WITH THREE TIMES AS MANY BORDER PEOPLE CATCHING THESE ILLEGALS> THERE IS NO THREAT AT OUR BORDER NONE ZERO< I"LL TAKE ANY ONE OF THESE ILLEGALS OVER ANY GUN TOTING RIGHT WINGER AS A NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR_ HELL THEY ARE ABOUT 1/10th THE THREAD THESE GUN BUBBAS
It's not gun-toting right wingers shooting up schools and churches. Idiot.

They are the exact same Christians that brought Hitler to power and the exact same paople who will be the antichrist

They are the exact same Christians that brought Hitler to power and the exact same people that will be called on by the anti Christ to join his army to fight against God and his angels . In fact the anti Christ will simply go to the rights voter list to get the haters needed for his army of hate.

bjander, your post was completely pathetice. Most posters try to engage others by ;posting topics that are debatable, not just s litany of false charges.

Let me see , this is what the right supports, a man who wants to have sex with his daughter, a man who said it is OK to call his daughter a piece of ass, a man who walks up to women and grabs them by the pussy and says they like that kind of stuff,
LINK:

a man who is literally the biggest loser as far as business in this country is concerned , That's in the total history of this country.
LINK:

A man who say that there are good people in the Nazi party, the white supremacists and the KKK. a man who has lied 9000 verifiable times since he got in office.
LINK:

I expect to see links to prove your assertions. But of course if you are just a butt hurt whiney Liberal that STILL can't get over the last election, I will not expect the links. Nor will any other sane poster.
MY charges are horrible and spell out a character that is totally a piece of shit, if you admit that he is a piece of shit after you get the links I'll give them to you on a golden platter. Sounds like a deal to me

LINK:

LINK:

LINK:

anyway this is really your problem because people know this is true because most are on videos and people have seen them

LINK:

LINK:

LINK:

MY charges are horrible and spell out a character that is totally a piece of shit, if you admit that he is a piece of shit after you get the links I'll give them to you on a golden platter. Sounds like a deal to me
There are no such links. HAHAHAHA

LINK:

LINK:

LINK:

anyway this is really your problem because people know this is true because most are on videos and people have seen them
Giving up that easily? Okay.

View attachment 67256995
View attachment 261969

I really don't follow because if your saying Mexicans are shooting up schools ans churches , that would be nut-so. Every death by hate crime in 2018 was done by a right winger ,there was 50 killings and the all belong to the right.

LINK:

LINK:

LINK:

Giving up that easily? Okay.
like I said "MY charges are horrible and spell out a character that is totally a piece of shit, if you admit that he is a piece of shit after you get the links I'll give them to you on a golden platter. Sounds like a deal to me"

All they care about is abortion and Republicans are delivering on their promises. If I was a anti abortion nut I'd vote for Trump too.

Consider these anti abortion nuts think Democrats are pure evil so Trump to them is the lesser of two evils and if the ends justify the means....

View attachment 67256995
View attachment 261969

I really don't follow because if your saying Mexicans are shooting up schools ans churches , that would be nut-so. Every death by hate crime in 2018 was done by a right winger ,there was 50 killings and the all belong to the right.
My God, you are so blantantly wrong, no one could believe a word you say. You are being laughed at friend.

View attachment 67256995
View attachment 261969

You're an idiot.

View attachment 67256995
View attachment 261969

My God, you are so blantantly wrong, no one could believe a word you say. You are being laughed at friend.
when you have them beaten to a pulp that all they can manage is insults or blaming it on Clinton , You know you have them totally and are hopeless.

When the crazy angry left tries to play the morality card you know they are plumb out of ideas and agenda (and sense).

Forum List

Back