Trump Walked into Room with Pelosi and Schumer, BLASTED THEM, Cancelled Mtg And Walked Out!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
President Trump spoke with reporters on Wednesday morning following his meeting with Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

This was also after Pelosi told reporters earlier that President Trump was involved in a “cover-up.”

President Trump left the meetings and held an impromptu press conference with the liberal White House press corps.

President Trump told reporters, “I don’t do cover-ups.”

Trump again told reporters there was “no collusion” and “obstruction.”

According to the Number 2 Democrat in the US Senate, Dick Durbin, the president walked into the room with Pelosi and Schumer, blasted them, cancelled the meeting on the spot and walked out!

It was a short meeting!

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Why would anyone stand for these pieces of shit who want to impeach him....GO TRUMP!

President Trump spoke with reporters on Wednesday morning following his meeting with Democrats Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

This was also after Pelosi told reporters earlier that President Trump was involved in a “cover-up.”

President Trump left the meetings and held an impromptu press conference with the liberal White House press corps.

According to the Number 2 Democrat in the US Senate, Dick Durbin, the president walked into the room with Pelosi and Schumer, blasted them, cancelled the meeting on the spot and walked out!

It was a short meeting!

Why would anyone stand for these pieces of shit who want to impeach him....GO TRUMP!

He makes such a great 2 year old.

It was a short meeting!

The Art of the Deal :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lol, He’s doing what Teddy Roosevelt would have done: Basically a Rough Rider, but with a necktie. Can you imagine being Pelosi and Shummer waiting for Trump. They’re probably already nervous trying to think up thier silly little tactical moves, proping each other up with supportive jive, and then Trump walks in and scolds them like 6 year olds. These brats have no clue how to deal with this man, and I have no doubt that their insecurities have just been upgraded into full blown demons. I believe Trump absolutely cut them off in their power as hard as he could. Left them useless. Next we await their total destruction when Barr’s investigation and the declassification of FISA and other documents shows the criminality of their attempts at Trump’s overthrow.

REPORT: Trump Walked into Room with Pelosi and Schumer, BLASTED THEM, Cancelled Mtg on the Spot and Walked Out!

The Left will be getting their heads handed to them in 2020.

The Political momentum is all with Trump and against The Left Tard Horde of Incompetent and Unaccomplished Idiots all wanting to be President.

Super Majority 2020!

The Political momentum is all with Trump and against The Left Tard Horde of Incompetent and Unaccomplished Idiots all wanting to be President.

Super Majority 2020!

Super Majority 2020!

This post will come back to haunt you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Majority 2020!

Sorry Left Tard, but it won't

I can give you a million reasons why.

But let me give you a quote from your dear lying leader Nazi Pelosi.

'We need to take back Control of Congress so we can make Trump Accountable"

And then of course everyone was told to STFU about Impeachment while they were trying to get elected.

Then Now

"We have to keep Control of Congress so we should not go after President Trump to hold him accountable"

Instead of trying to impeach him....they can't...they are just going to try to harass him.....and get NOTHING DONE.

And they will be voted out for accomplishing absolutely nothing

Super Majority 2020!

Trump is kicking ass. The dems don't get that the voters see who is playing dirty and who is not. Barr is going to expose the guilty conspirators, and then Trump can blast the dems for the biggest scandal in US history. 2020 will be a cake walk for Trump.

Wanting Trump to make any sort of deals with the Dems while the Dems are working on Impeaching him is like expecting Israel to make peace with Palestinians while they're still firing rockets into Israel.

Super Majority 2020!

And then of course everyone was told to STFU about Impeachment while they were trying to get elected.

Then Now

"We have to keep Control of Congress so we should not go after President Trump to hold him accountable"

Instead of trying to impeach him....they can't...they are just going to try to harass him.....and get NOTHING DONE.

Super Majority 2020!

We shall see.

Super Majority 2020!

Then Now

Super Majority 2020!

you said the same thing before the 2018 elections about the Repubs

I

Super Majority 2020!

Then Now

Super Majority 2020!

We shall see.

I shall see.

The Blind, cannot see.

That's you....btw.

Super Majority 2020!

Then Now

Super Majority 2020!

you said the same thing before the 2018 elections about the Repubs

Actually I said we would gain seats in The Senate and outperform the usual historical midterm losses for a president in The House.

And the absolute best part about it is these two lefty assholes aren’t accustomed to being so harangued and summarily dismissed.

Way to go, Mr. President! Kickin’ asses and takin’ names!

Super Majority 2020!
did one of pelosi's eyes pop out when this happened?

Forum List

Back